剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
It's nice.
他来这里陪我...
Him coming here like that, it's...
让我不老去想那事
keeps my mind off things.
他挺不错啊
That's admirable.
尤其他还年纪轻轻的
Especially from someone as young as him.
他是个特别的孩子
He's a special kid.
你们为什么问起他来
Why are you asking about him?
你知道德克和劳瑞在大学里疏远了吗
Dirk and Laurie, you knew they were growing apart at college.
你什么意思
What's your meaning?
他当时正试着打进完全不同的一个小圈子
He had a whole other crowd he was trying to get in with.
不 你们不了解他
No. You don't know him.
那天我告诉劳瑞...
The day I told Laurie that...
她妈妈不会从医院回来了
her mom wasn't coming back from the hospital...
她没哭
not one tear.
那天没哭
Not that day.
-后来也没哭 -真勇敢
- Not ever. - Brave girl.
只有12岁
12 years old.
是我唯一的支柱
Only thing holding me down to earth.
这样啊
Is that right?
一晚 我睡不着
One night, I can't sleep.
我下楼来...
I come down here...
我听到我女儿在哭
and I hear my daughter crying.
我看到了德克 他也只是个孩子
That's when I see Dirk, just a kid, too.
把劳瑞揽在怀里
Got Laurie in his arms.
那时我就知道...
And that's when I knew...
他是唯一的
he was the only thing
她的支柱
holding her down to earth.
你们现在想告诉我
So... you want tell me
我女儿到底发生了什么事
what happened to my girl now?
怎么问起了德克
What makes you ask me about Dirk?
你心真好
Nice kid.
陪伴你过世朋友的父亲
Spending time with the dead friend's father.
-真有担当 -或是于心有愧
- That's commitment. - Or guilt.
我的律师说你们不能跟我说话
My lawyer said you can't talk to me.
你兄弟曼尼一知道
From the minute your brother Manny
我们又开始调查此案 他逢人便说
knows we're opening this case, he tells everyone.
你比曼尼早很多知道 你却谁都没告诉
You knew way before Manny did, and you never told a soul.
你为什么带劳瑞回到屋里
Why'd you bring Laurie back into that house?
是因为他在你兄弟面前揭你的短吗
Because she bitch-slapped you in front of your boys?
或许你想伺机报复
Maybe you were looking to settle the score.
或许你是在服从命令
Or maybe you were following orders.
劳瑞认出了艾弗里议员 让他别无选择
Laurie recognizes councilman Avery, leaves him no choice.
他就派小弟去把她找回来
He sends his errand boy to bring her back.
那晚没人逼我做任何事
Nobody made me do anything that night.
除了我自己
No one but me.
什么事那么重要 你非要跟我说
So what's so important you want talk to me about?
对不起
I'm sorry.
这就完了吗
That's it?
你只有这么一句要说的吗
That's all you have to say for yourself?
这不够
That's not good enough.
在你家厨房♥...
In your kitchen....
你妈去世之后
after your mom died.
什么
What?
我记得我看着你哭
I remember watching you cry.
你为什么提这事
Why are you telling me this?
我记得...
And I remember...
我想到我们只有12岁
thinking we were just 12, you know?
但我们不再是孩子了
But that was over, being kids.
因为那一晚...
Because that night...
我知道我要做那个 你永远能够...
I knew I had to be the one person you could always...
依靠的人
count on.
你一直都是
You always were.
今晚就不是
Not tonight.
怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
你在哄小猪呢 德克
You boinking the oink, Dirk?
-我们走吧 -大伙
- Let's get of here. - Dudes!
德克在赶小猪呢
Dirk's rounded up our little porker!
不许那么喊她
Don't call her that.
闭嘴 死呆子
Shut up, dork boy.
-走吧 -住手
- Come on! - Stop it.
你们放开她
Hey, you leave her alone!
回猪圈去
Back to the pen!
该进行灌猪大赛了
Time for the greased pig contest!
什么 不要 住手 德克
What? No! Stop it! Dirk!
劳瑞
Laurie!
你还称这些人为兄弟吗
And you call these guys your brothers?
他们并不总是那样
They're not always like that.
就是说艾弗里议员当时也在
So councilman Avery's in the house.
那之后你又做什么了
What'd you do, after that?
我说了 我回宿舍了
Like I said, I went back to my dorm.
你就没想到要报♥警♥求助吗
Didn't occur to you to call the cops, go for help?
我精神恍惚 不知道该怎么办
I was out of it. Didn't know what to do.
有你这样的朋友
Friend like you,
都省得树敌了
who needs enemies?
跟艾弗里安排在明天早上在他办公室见面
The meet with Avery's set for tomorrow morning in his office.
他完全不知道我们要搞得他多狼狈
The guy has no idea how you're gonna rock his world.
我真想变成苍蝇飞进去看看
I'd pay good money to be a fly on that wall.
今天干得不错 晚安了
Good work today, guys. Good night.
晚安 老大
Good night, boss.
像艾弗里这样有权有势的老男人
Older, powerful men like Avery,
会很难缠
they can be a bitch.
什么意思
What do you mean?
没什么
Nothing.
首周四是什么活动
So what's first Thursdays?
琼斯酒馆 每月首个周四
Uh, Jones Tavern, first Thursday of the month.
凶案组的探员把酒言欢 大谈战绩
Homicide detectives boozing it up, swapping war stories.
你想来吗
You want to join?
不了 我不喜欢把工作和私生活混为一谈
Nah. I'm not one for mixing work with the personal myself.
我也是
Oh, me neither.
之前犯过这种错
Did that once before.
-大错特错 -是吗
- It was a big mistake. - Yeah?
我是说 我能理解...
I'm meaning, I'd understand if...
如果你觉得你又陷入相似的境地
you found yourself in a similar situation.
你之前的上司 怀特队长
Your old boss, sergeant White...
我到了
Anyway, this is me.
-车不错啊 -还好
- Nice ride. - Yeah.
是四门的
It's four doors.
晚安 史考特
Good night, Scotty.
劳瑞·邓恩曾在我办公室做过夏季实习生
Laurie Dunne was a summer intern in my office.
人不错
Sweet girl.
那场火灾真是可怕的意外
A terrible accident that fire.
不过 议员 我们不认为那是场意外
The thing is, councilman, we're not convinced it was an accident.
我们知道她死的那晚你也在
And we know you were there the night she died.
你开玩笑吧
You're not serious, are you?
我们有证人
We have a witness.
伙计 我只要打个电♥话♥
One phone call from me, pal,
你明天就得去管扣押汽车场
you'll be running the auto pound tomorrow.
而你会上头条的 伙计
And you'll be headline news, pal.
你想怎样
What do you want?
Γρ的男生那晚对劳瑞做什么了
What'd your Gamma-Rho brothers do to Laurie that night?
男孩子 喝了两杯就逞能 会很危险
Boys, booze and bravado, a lethal combination.
那可怜的女孩被困住了
That poor girl was caught in the vortex.
你就无辜地站在一旁 瞪着眼
And you were just the wide-eyed innocent,
看他们做的事
watching it all go down.
我承认我喝了两杯
I had some drinks, I admit.
但我也知道是时候收手
But I knew when enough was enough.
喝 喝 喝 喝 喝
Swill! Swill! Swill! Swill! Swill!
曼尼 猪猪都打得过你了
Oh, piggy got you good, Manny!
让你见识一下什么叫铁血真汉子 猪头
I'll show you a real man, porky!
-伙计 她在拍照片 -滚远点
- She's taking pictures, dude! - Get away from me!
-她刚刚拍了张照片 -滚开
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表