剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Was where I mattered to somebody once.
他现在好孤独
He's so alone right now.
在大雨之中
Out there in the rain.
如果有人能找到他就好了
If only someone would find him.
老大找你
Boss wants you.
我们根据瓦伦蒂诺说的车牌
We tracked down his registration
查到了他的登记信息
off the license plate Valentino gave us.
他是谁
Who is he?
约翰·哈丁 54岁
John Harding, age 54,
离婚 两个孩子 高中老师
divorced, father of two, high school teacher.
谁能想到啊
Who would've thought?
拉什和杰弗里斯在跟他前妻谈话
Rush and Jeffries are talking with his ex-wife.
我都有近10年没见过我前夫了
I haven't talked to my ex-husband in almost a decade.
我帮不了你 抱歉
I can't help you. I'm sorry.
那你儿子呢
What about your sons?
他们跟他一直不亲近
They were never close with him.
离婚之后 他再也不过来了
After the divorce, he just stopped coming by.
你还有别的想说吗
Something else you want to share?
没有了
Not particularly.
你儿子多大
How old are your sons?
杰克16 斯坦快18了 怎么了
Jack is 16, and Stan is almost 18. Why?
被杀的那个男孩 和现在不知所踪的那个
The boy that was killed and the one out there tonight?
也是这个年纪
They're the same age.
我们快没时间了 哈丁太太
We're running out of time, Mrs. Harding.
约翰今早打来电♥话♥ 说他又开始颤抖了
John called me this morning, said the tremors had started.
-颤抖 -说他快没时间了
- Tremors? - He said his time was limited.
颤抖意味着他快要完了
The tremors signaled the beginning of the end for him.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他没说吗
He didn't tell you?
约翰有MS 多发性硬化症
John has M.S. Multiple sclerosis.
我前夫要死了
My ex-husband is dying.
多发性硬化症
Multiple sclerosis.
你的肌肉萎缩 逐渐失明 变虚弱
Your muscles atrophy, you go blind, weak.
你会在数年中头脑清醒地困在将死的身体里
It can take years until your mind's trapped in a near-dead body.
所以你活埋他们
That's why you bury them alive.
你要看着他们慢慢死去 像你一样死去
You want to see them die, slowly, the way you're dying.
你或许是对的
You may be right.
死亡的五个阶段 你不是在说那两个受害人
The five stages of death, you weren't talking about your victims,
你说的是你自己
you were talking about yourself.
26年前被诊断出来
Diagnosed 26 years ago,
也是史蒂夫·雅布隆斯基失踪的那年
the same year Steve Jablonski goes missing.
然后你的症状缓解了 你以为你战胜了病魔
Then you go into remission, think you got it beat.
有一天你的手又开始颤抖了
One day your hands are shaking...
你知道病魔还是战胜了你
and you know it beat you.
看来你们见过我前妻了
I see you met my ex-wife.
结婚时你告诉她你有这病了吗
You tell her about your M.S. when you got married?
我就猜你没有
Didn't think so.
她什么时候知道的
When did she find out?
我们第一个儿子出生的时候
When our first son was born.
丈夫被诊断出患有绝症
Husband diagnosed with a terminal disease.
如果她离开你就太坏了 所以她守着你
She'd be a monster if she dumped you, so she stayed.
将就度日
Made do.
安心生活
Settled.
肯定很孤独吧 你慢慢死去 看着她可怜你
Must've been lonely, you dying, seeing that pity in her eyes.
-她从没可怜过我 -是啊
- She never pitied me. - No.
她只是假装还爱着你
She just pretended to still love you.
那种假装会夺去你的一些东西
Takes something out of you, pretending.
你再也找不回来
You never get it back.
一年又一年 有一天你醒来
The years go by, and one day you wake up, and...
你们已形同陌路
you're both strangers.
孤身一人
And alone.
所以你才选中了史蒂夫 因为他年轻
And that's why you picked Steve. Because he was young,
正是人生得意的时候 就像你曾经那样
on top of the world, the way you once were.
还有贾斯汀
And Justin...
他是你现在的样子 孤独 害怕
he's who you are now. Alone, afraid.
你有没有想过
Do you ever wonder...
那会是种什么感受
what it must be like...
一个人被埋在地下
alone in the ground,
无法回到从前了
no going back?
最后的阶段
The final stage.
终于
Finally...
不得不接受了
having to accept...
记得
Remember...
那片场地上的马儿吗
the horses in the field?
或许我们有一天会在那儿相见
Maybe we'll meet there someday.
你能确保瓦伦蒂诺拿到这个吗
Will you make sure that Valentino gets it?
能
I will.
准备好了吗
You ready?
没
No.
还没呢
Not yet.
好冷啊
It's so cold.
我止不住颤抖
I can't stop shaking.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
会疼吗
Will it hurt?
过了一段时间
After a while, it's just...
会变得平静 安宁
quiet, still.
就像睡着了
Like falling asleep.
我也希望能
I want things to be...
得到安宁
still.
有好多事我本该去做
There are so many things I should have done,
好多话我本该说出来
I should have said.
我该再问瓦伦蒂诺一次
I should have asked Valentino one more time.
问他什么
Asked him what?
你愿一起来吗
Do you want to come?
准备好了吗 贾斯汀
You ready, Justin?
如果我在天堂见到我妈 她会记得我吗
If I see my mom in heaven, do you think she'll remember me?
怎么了
What is it?
那音乐
The music.
听见了吗
Can you hear?
场地上的马儿
The horses in the field.
是他们的音乐
That was the music playing.
我记得那音乐
I remember that music.
我现在准备好了
I'm ready now.
我想到最后
I think, in the end...
他接受了
he accepted.
贾斯汀就在那片场地上吗
Is that where Justin is? In that field?
告诉我们在哪里
Tell us where.
对他来说太晚了
It's too late for him.
对我也是
For me.
到了一定时候 你得像贾斯汀那样接受
There's a point you have to accept like Justin did...
生命已经走到尽头
that it's over.
我们知道他按他们的要求选活埋的地方
We know he buries them where they ask.
是对他们很重要的地方
Someplace important to them.
史蒂夫选了他第一次打出全垒打的地方
For Steve, it was where he hit his first home run.
贾斯汀选了跟他妈一起骑马的地方
For Justin, the field he rode horses with his mom.
他说那里有音乐
Same field where he said music was playing.
音乐 马儿 真是奇怪的组合
Music, horses... that's a weird combination.
贾斯汀储物柜里的东西一定对他很重要
Whatever Justin had in his locker had to be important to him.
-有某种意义 -这些都是垃圾
- Significant somehow. - There's nothing here but junk.
这票是游乐场里面的
Tickets like you'd find at a fairground.
那么
So...
马儿 音乐 游乐园 票
Horses, music, fair, tickets.
-旋转木马 -费城有几个旋转木马
- Merry-go-round. - How many are there in Philly?
我知道几个 薇络妮卡逼我带她去
I know a few. Veronica makes me take her.
你记得在哪吗
You remember where?
日耳曼敦 伦巴第和... 该死
Germantown, corner of Lombardy and, uh, damn.
4街街口
Fourth street.
立刻派一队人去伦巴第和4街街口
Need a unit at Lombardy and fourth right away.
码头旁还有一个
Oh, there's another one down near the docks.
那里是海 不可能埋在那儿
The water. Can't bury him there.
-还哪里有 -有20多个游乐场呢
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表