剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
People had a lot of, um, business connections through there, too.
他们也会失去这些生意
And they would've lost them
就因为他们是犹太人
because they were Jewish.
我只是把现实告诉你
I'm telling you how it was.
虽然不该如此
Not how I thought it should be.
失陪了
Excuse me.
崔维斯有个秘密 而且艾玛知道了
So Travis has got a secret and Emma knows it.
看来男伴还是有动机的
Sounds like the escort had motive, after all.
还真是努力卖♥♥画啊 崔维斯
Really pushing that sale, huh, Travis?
你还要喂饱那些饥饿的律师呢 是吧
Guess you got hungry lawyers to feed, huh?
你为什么又回来了
Why are you back here?
你说你和艾玛根本不熟
You said you barely knew Emma,
但实际上你爱上了她
when really you were falling for her.
-那也不是杀她的理由 -不是
- It's no reason to kill her. - No.
但还有别的理由
There is a another reason.
看来你知道的比我多了
Well, you seem to know more than I do.
你家族的秘密
Your family secret.
你告诉兰顿的那个
The one you told Landon.
我们的秘密
Our secret.
你的姓氏 维斯曼
Well, your name, Weissman.
1955年 你家人给改成了惠特曼
In 1955 your family changed it to Whitman
因为当时
because back then,
犹太人爬不了多高
there was only so high a Jewish family could climb.
我们改过名字 没错
Our name was changed, it's true.
而艾玛发现了
And Emma found out,
-威胁要说出去 -不是的
- threatened to expose you. - No.
我不需要什么画作来读懂你 崔维斯
Now I don't need any pictures to read you, Travis.
你是个现实的人 你需要现金
You're practical, you need cash.
你就卖♥♥画 你要保护一个秘密
You sell some paintings. You need to guard a secret...
不是那样的 她没有威胁我
It wasn't like that. There were no threats.
而更像是我们坦诚相对了
It's more like we both just came clean.
-我按铃了 -我刚刚出来
- I rang the bell, but... - I just came out to...
我想看土星环
I'm trying to see Saturn's rings.
你把这个落在了俱乐部
You left this at the club.
我把它摘下来试手套
I took it off to try on those gloves.
这个戒指 对我很特别
This ring, it's... it's special to me.
你走之前我就找到了
I found it before you left.
我想招呼住你来着 但你好像在躲着我
Tried to flag you down, but I think you were avoiding me.
兰顿跟我说了一件你的事
Landon told me something about you.
你们家
Your family...
是犹太人
That we're Jewish?
-这是个问题吗 -不
- Is that a problem? - No.
我只是不知道你为什么跟
But I wonder why you hang around with people
不喜欢真正的你的人在一起
who don't like who you really are.
你又是为什么
Why do you?
是啊
Right.
因为我也有个秘密
Because I'm keeping a secret, too.
我爸爸昨天被从登月计划撤下来了
My dad got pulled from the moon shot yesterday.
我妈妈不许我告诉任何人
My mom won't let me tell anyone.
她想让我们继续装下去
She wants us to keep up appearances.
就像我们家
Like my family.
这些人就只在乎表象
Appearances are the only thing that matters to these people.
你已经知道了
You already knew that.
我想我在一直假装看不到
I guess I've been trying not to notice.
因为你妈妈吗
For your mother?
更多是因为我不想跟你分离
More because I don't want to stop being around you.
兰顿知道你们的事吗
Did Landon know this was going on?
不 我们想舞会后再做打算
No, we were gonna deal with it after the ball.
可艾玛死了
Then Emma died.
那之前为什么不告诉我
So why not tell me this before?
你根本不想听
You didn't want to hear it.
你只想让我伸出手被你铐走
You just wanted me to hold out my hands for the cuffs.
这个城市里的人都是
Like everybody else in this city.
得了吧 崔维斯
Come on, Travis,
你指望大家会相信 你生命中两个女人
you expect people to believe two women in your life
摔死在楼梯下面 而这只是巧合吗
end up dead at the bottom of the stairs and that's just chance?
听起来不可思议 但就是这样
It sounds unbelievable, but it's what happened.
是啊
Right.
我今天得到了个消息
I had a piece of news today.
第二次尸检
Second autopsy
显示莎蒂摔倒前的确癫痫发作
shows Sadie did have a seizure moments before she fell,
跟我想的一样
like I thought.
那是你花钱雇的医生说的吗
Is that according to a doctor you're paying to testify?
不 是你们的验尸官
No, it's according to your medical examiner.
或许崔维斯不是个大坏蛋呢
So maybe this Travis isn't such a monster.
或许可怕的巧合就是会发生
Maybe terrible coincidences can happen.
我会再联♥系♥的
I'll be in touch.
我的律师说指控可能会被撤销
My lawyer says the charges may be dropped.
肯定是搞错了
But it must be a mistake.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
验尸报告认为他妻子的癫痫发作毫无疑点
The M.E.'s report was pretty clear about his wife's seizure.
但我知道是他杀了艾玛
But I know he killed Emma.
我知道
I know it.
38年来我一直不知道 然后我看了那篇报道
I spent 38 years not knowing, and then I opened that paper.
我现在不能放弃
I can't walk away now.
你有孩子吗
You have children?
有个女儿
A daughter.
那你也知道吧
You know, right?
如果他们出了什么事 你心里会有感觉 是吗
You know in your heart when something happens to them, don't you?
是的
Yeah.
求你 别抛下她的案子
Please, don't drop her case.
莉莉安 如果我们要查下去 你就得说实话
Lillian, if we do continue, you have to be honest with us.
我没有吗
Haven't I been?
你丈夫的事你就没说
You didn't tell us about your husband.
-他去不了舞会了 -是啊
- That he couldn't go to the ball. - No.
舞会前一天 他在医院里
The day before the ball, he was in the hospital.
是的
Yes.
那你是怎么打算的
So what was your plan?
我知道你非常想让艾玛步入社交界
I know you wanted Emma to debut more than anything.
我们又能怎么样
What could we do?
舞会那天
On the day of the ball,
我们去找艾琳 告诉她实情
we went to Irene to tell her.
我以为我们会被踢出去
I frankly thought we'd be kicked out.
-但你没有 -是啊
- But you weren't. - No.
因为马修出手相助
Because instead, we found Matthew,
他真是我们的救星
and he was our angel.
二位好啊
Hello, ladies.
你们对今晚激动吗
Are you excited about tonight?
我们就是为这个事而来的 我们不能去了
I'm afraid that's why we're here. We won't be coming.
什么
What?
蒂莫西身体不好
Timothy's not well.
他住院了
He's in the hospital.
-莉莉安 -他没事
- Lillian... - He's all right,
但他不能登月了
but he's not going to the moon.
说实话 我不知道他会怎么样
Honestly, I don't know what's gonna happen to him.
妈妈 他很坚强
Mom, he's strong.
艾玛说得对
I'm sure Emma's right.
总之 我也不想让艾琳难堪 但是她父亲不在
Anyhow, I hate to embarrass Irene, but without her father,
艾玛也不能参加舞会了
Emma won't be able to debut.
艾玛可以向我鞠躬啊
Emma could make her bow to me.
-那可不行 -怎么不行呢
- Oh, no, we couldn't. - Why not?
能向大家介绍第一位女宇航员是我的荣幸
I'd be proud to present the first woman astronaut.
但是爸爸 我们不是要一起走吗
But dad, aren't we walking together?
我可以带你们两个啊
I could walk with you both.
不 如果她爸爸不能来 她也不该来
No. If her father can't come, she shouldn't either.
兰顿 别这样
Landon, don't be like that.
爸爸 这是属于我们的
Dad, this is for you and me.
她不是你女儿 我才是
She's not your daughter, I am.
-兰顿 我并不想... -真希望你从没出现
- Landon, I would never want... - I wish you'd never shown up.
你把一切都毁了
Because you're ruining everything!
看来兰顿露出獠牙了
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表