剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
你们在查谁卖♥♥空了艾米的股票吗
You looking for who was shortin' Amy's stock?
不 就是在找一个人 科尔曼
No, looking for one guy in particular. Coleman.
我们认为他在艾米和史考特身上下注输惨了
Figured he lost a pile bettin' on Amy and Scott
或许会想用下流手段找回来
maybe he tried to make it back playin' dirty.
你在西部分局那边怎么样
How'd it go over at West?
没什么事
It was OK.
审问了一个梅斯抓获的人
Interviewed a guy Mayes brought in.
以为跟伊莉莎的事有联♥系♥
Thought maybe there was a connect to Elisa there.
但毫无结果
Just didn't pan out.
史考特 你不会弄明白的
Oh, Scotty you're not gonna know.
明年不会 后年也不会
Not next year, not the year after.
那就不管了吗
And so lay it to rest?
不幸中的万幸会使伤口愈合
Saving grace heals the pains.
-我回去了 -好
- I'm gonna go back up. - Sure.
再见
Good night.
我们不能找法务会计师来看这些东西吗
Can't we call some forensic accountants to read this stuff?
这比去年那些诗还糟糕
This is worse than those poems last year.
我好像有所发现
I think I found something.
-真的 -HG周五
- Serious? - H.G. Friday.
980万的控股公♥司♥
Holding company with 9.8 mil.
-跟科尔曼有关吗 -我在找
- We got Coleman's name attached to that? - Looking.
-肯定是非法的 -当然
- That's gotta be illegal. - Sure.
他知道那公♥司♥不行了
He knew the company was tanking,
就赌它的失败 这是内线交易
he bets against it. Insider trading.
或许被艾米发现 跟他对质
So maybe Amy finds out, calls him on it.
如果他不想坐牢 就得让她闭嘴
And unless he's willing to go to jail he has to shut her up.
理论很好 但是我们想错了人
Good theory but we're talking about the wrong millionare.
跟HG周五相关的人是杰柔丁·莱特
Name attached to H.G. Friday is Geraldine Wright.
科尔曼的秘书
Coleman's secretary?
HG周五
H.G. Friday.
-我不知道那是什么 -那是谁
- I don't know what that is. - Who that is.
他周五的女孩
His Girl Friday?
某个有980万储备金的聪明秘书
I certain clever secretary with a 9.8 million nest egg.
我从没见过这个
I've never seen these before.
你知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
我觉得杰柔丁装作对生意一窍不通
I think Geraldine pretends she doesn't know anything about business.
算计是男人的事
Hmm. Math is for men.
可其实她非常精通
I think she understands perfectly.
我觉得她装傻挣了大钱
I think she got filthy rich playin' dumb.
我银行账户里有2237元
I, I have 2,237 dollars in the bank.
还有个人退休账户
Also an IRA.
得了 杰柔丁 你恨艾米
Come on Geraldine, you hated Amy.
你恨所有那些有干劲的女人
Like you hate all women who are driven.
顽固
Headstrong.
男人一样的女人
Mannish.
至少你可以利用她挣点钱
The least you could do was make some money off the little chippy.
所以你卖♥♥空了她公♥司♥的股票
So you shorted stock on her company.
等艾米发现了
And when Amy caught on to it
你就给她下了点科尔曼的氯化钾
you slipped her some of Coleman's potassium chloride.
或许是掺在你泡的咖啡里
Probably in that fine coffee of yours.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你们可以去找我的会计 史蒂芬·弗兰克林
You can talk to my accountant. Steven Franklin.
那是科尔曼的会计
That's Coleman's accountant.
他也兼任我的会计
He handles everything for me, too.
那你应该知道你的名字怎么会在这上面了
Then I think you know how your name got on this paper.
你很忠诚 杰柔丁
You're loyal, Geraldine.
可他却未必
It doesn't mean he is.
我照顾科尔曼先生
I looked after Mr. Coleman.
22年来 我满足他的需要
I took care of his needs. For 22 years.
我是他的情人
I was his constant companion.
看来这就是你的回报了
I guess this is your reward.
六年前 他为保护自己而陷害你
6 years ago he set you up for security spot.
现在 他陷害你杀人
Now he sets you up for murder.
那个女孩以为自己能跟大男人周♥旋♥
That girl thought she could play with the big boys.
以为他们会公平做事
She thought they'd play fair.
但是
But?
他们没有
They didn't.
他们下了狠手
And the knives came out.
索耶先生
Mr. Sawyer!
艾米知道了
Amy found out.
知道什么了
Found out what?
知道你在卖♥♥空她的股票
About you shorting stock.
你是说她知道我们的事
You mean she found out about us.
我觉得她不知道我也有份
I don't think she knows that, that it's me, too.
-她在做什么 -给证交会打电♥话♥
- What's she doing? - Calling the SEC.
-那我们就得进监狱 -我知道
- That's prison. - I know.
先是破产 然后进监狱
That's bankruptcy, then prison.
天呐 我做不到
Oh, God, I can't.
我们都知道不能跟她谈 她那么固执
We both know there's no talking to her she's so damned stubborn.
那我们怎么做
So what do we do?
阻止她
Stop her.
你知道不阻止她的后果
You know what happens if we don't.
法拉利被购回 公♥寓♥被清空
That Ferarri gets repoed, condos emptied out.
你得搬进州立监狱
You move into the state pent.
不行 我不能害她
I can't. Not to her.
斯考特
Scott.
你记得我们一周前 站在这里
You remember us standing here a week ago
-探讨你的未来 -记得
- talking about your future? - Yeah.
-你的未来是什么 -一个热气球
- What's your future like? - A hot air balloon.
你说如果有什么挡了你的路 你会怎么做
And what did you say you would do if anything got in your way?
如果有沙袋拖累了你
If any sandbag started dragging you down?
我说
I said...
继续
Go on.
我说不管是什么 我会把它丢掉
I said whatever it is I'll chop that mother off.
我想看着她受点打击
I guess I wanted to see her get knocked down a peg.
她不是受了打击 杰柔丁
But she didn't get knocked down a peg, Geraldine.
她死了
She got killed.
我知道
I know.
她是被科尔曼的药毒死的 这你也知道吧
She was killed with Coleman's medication. You know that, too?
是的
Yes.
我一直留意他的处方药
I keep track of his prescriptions.
那次会议之前 我刚刚给他装满
I refilled that one just before that meeting.
然后呢
And?
到了下午 就没了
In the afternoon it was gone.
收拾东西吗 斯考特
Packing up, Scott?
这肯定不是好事
That never looks good.
我只是周末出去
I'm just going for the weekend.
我们知道你和科尔曼的事了
We know about you and Coleman.
什么意思
Know?
你们在背着艾米卖♥♥空她的股票
That you were shorting stock together behind Amy's back.
HG周五 有印象吗
H.G. Friday ring any bells?
艾米发现了 她打算举报你
Then Amy found out and was gonna report you.
你总是后知后觉 是不是 斯考特
Always one step behind, aren't you, Scott?
现在你有机会赶在前面了
Well now's your chance to get ahead.
因为我们先来找你了 而不是科尔曼
Cause we're talking to you first before Coleman.
我没什么好说的
I don't have anything to say.
是吗 因为我猜科尔曼的大律师
Really? Cause I'm guessing Coleman's fancy lawyers
-会说是你偷了他的药 -不
- are gonna be saying you stole his meds. - No.
他会像你们俩出♥卖♥♥♥艾米那样出♥卖♥♥♥你
Oh, he'll sell you out as easy as you two sold out Amy.
他先去找她的 斯考特
He went to her first, Scott.
你知道吗
D'you know that?
他想抛弃你 但她拒绝了 她很忠诚
Tried to cut you out but she said no. She was loyal.
不用你来告诉我艾米比我强很多
You don't have to tell me how much better than me Amy was.
我一直都知道
That's something I knew all about.
所以你才那么做吗
Is that why you did it?
厌倦了总比她矮一截
Sick of always coming up a little short next to her?
不
No.
我无路可走
I was trapped.
我害怕进监狱
I couldn't face jail.
也怕她会发现
And I couldn't face her finding out.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表