剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
你有约会的对象吗
Are you dating anyone?
雷来过城里
Ray came through town.
-那是谁 -我只希望你能找个更好的
- Who's he? - I want better for you, is all.
有个地检官 凯特
Well, there was this D.A. Kite.
-他是不错 但是... -但是太好了 是吧
- He was a good one, but... - He was too good, right?
-我不来了 我酒量不好 -的确
- Not for me. I'm a lightweight. - She is.
还记得你下巴脱臼那次吗 她总是惹麻烦
Remember when you broke your jaw? She was always into something.
怎么回事 你摔倒了吗
What happened? You fell, right?
下巴脱臼 好严重啊
A broken jaw is horrible.
她以前老是大晚上跑出去
She used to run out in the middle of the night.
真不敢相信我能睡着 我该多担心啊
I can't believe I even slept, I'd, I'd worry so much.
我被人袭击了
I was attacked.
不是摔倒了
I didn't fall.
我们住的一些地方不是很好
We lived in some bad neighborhoods.
我去看看我们点的菜吧
How about I check on our order?
你脸上那个表情是什么意思
The look on your face, all night, what?
-他不知道你是酒鬼吗 -那是以前了
- He doesn't even know that you're an alcoholic? - Was.
你也试着对他礼貌点 那是我的新丈夫
You could try being polite to him. This is my new husband.
-也就坚持一个月吧 -别说了
- For the next month. - Oh, stop it.
即便失败 我也努力过
Maybe I fail, but I try.
你不止是失败
It's more than failed
你把打你 偷你东西的男人带回家
when you bring home guys who hit you, who steal from you.
但我尽力了 我找到了幸福
But I try, okay? I find happiness,
哪怕无法长久
if only for a little while.
这一点比你强
That's more than you can say.
至少我不是一个人
At least I'm not alone.
我宁可孤独一人也不想跟不了解我的人待在一起
I'd rather be alone than clinging to a man who doesn't even know me.
-还是那句话 你远好过... -别说了
- Well, as usual, you're so much better than... - Stop.
你和那个地检官坚持了多久
How long did you and the D.A. keep it together, huh?
-超过一个月了吗 -我不能去参加你的婚礼
- More than a month? - I can't go to your wedding.
怎么 工作更重要吗
What, work is so important?
我没法笑 摆姿势照相
Because I can't smile and, and pose for pictures
假装一切都好 因为一切并不好
and pretend that everything's fine when it's not.
我只希望能快乐一晚 有你陪伴我
I just want one night of happiness with you there.
这有很大的错吗
Is that so wrong?
我就那么差劲 连这也不能迁就我
Have I done so badly I can't have that?
我不能满足你
Well, I can't give it to you.
你也该幸福的 莉莉
You deserve it, too, Lilly.
你也该快乐
To just be happy.
我不在家 请留言
I'm out right now. Leave your message.
凯特
Kite.
我是莉莉·拉什
Lilly Rush.
你肯定还在加班
Well, you're working late, I bet.
我想说点话
Look, I want to say something,
我知道我们之间早就没戏了
and I know the ship has sailed with us,
我不是为了挽回你而打电♥话♥
so that's not why I'm calling.
我
I, uh...
我就这么说了
well, I'm just gonna say it.
我知道我们那样分手是我的错
Look, I know it's on me, how we ended things.
我失控了
I got flipped out.
我就是...
I just...
我不想落得我妈那个下场
I just want to not end up like my mom, you know?
但我也不想像现在这样
But I don't wanna end up like this either.
我不要再这样了
So I'm done.
我不要再一个人走回家
I'm done with having to walk home alone.
她做不到 但我行 我能改变
She can't do it, but I can. I can change.
莉莉
Lilly?
我是巴特比家的后人
I'm related to the Bartlebys?
-是的 -你确定吗
- Yes. - Definitely?
我们从卡米拉·勒弗罗的传记作者那里得到了线索
We got a lead from Carmela Le Fleur's biographer
找到了当时帮助那些怀孕女孩的医生
on the doctor who helped girls in trouble back then.
这是医生记录的你祖母的出生
This is the doctor's record of your grandmother's birth.
"女婴 八磅三盎司 名叫罗斯"
"Baby girl. Eight pounds, three ounces. Rose."
就是我奶奶
That's my grandmother.
维奥蕾特曾居住过的寄宿公♥寓♥有床被子
There's a quilt from the boarding house where Violet lived.
-上面写着"罗斯" -或许是维奥蕾特做的
- Says "Rosie" on it. - Maybe Violet made it.
那为什么我这样长大
So why did I grow up the way I did
而巴特比家的人确是另一番样子
and the Bartlebys grew up the way they did?
我们会查明的
We're gonna find out.
你曾祖母是个歌♥曲作家
Your great-grandmother was a songwriter.
她发表了一首歌♥ 叫《三百支花》
She published a song called "300 flowers."
那歌♥什么样
What's it sound like?
很美
It's beautiful.
我得找到那首歌♥
I'll have to find it.
穆丽尔·巴特比的律师打来了电♥话♥
Muriel Bartleby's gang of lawyers just called.
说你们有20分钟 他们会计时
Says you've got 20 minutes. And they're timing it.
看来我们受到了召唤
That sounds like we're being summoned.
听说我们能跟你待20分钟 穆丽尔
I hear we've got 20 minutes with you, Muriel.
我
I, uh...
我一般不见人的
I don't see people as a rule.
多谢破例
Thanks for the exception.
你知道我们家的事吗
Do you know about our family?
我哥哥曾在这房♥子里举办过最热闹的派对
My brother had the most marvelous parties in this house.
这些墙壁都充满生机
The walls pulsed with life.
再看看现在
Now look.
维奥蕾特·波利怀了你哥哥尼克的孩子
Violet Polley had your brother Nick's child.
总有人宣称是我们家的人
People always wanted to claim our name as their own.
像维奥蕾特那样的人吗
People like Violet?
我们一直小心不让家族出现意外的分支
We were so careful not to allow a crooked branch on the family tree.
现在巴特比家要断后了
Now there are no Bartlebys left.
除了维奥蕾特的后人
Except for Violet's descendants.
看来你哥哥会为维护家族荣誉不惜一切
Sounds like your brother will do anything to protect the family name.
我哥哥跟维奥蕾特的死毫无关系
My brother had nothing to do with Violet's death.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
因为他跟她分手的时候我也在场
Because I saw him wash his hands of her.
那是什么时候
When?
是在股灾之后
Some time after the crash.
维奥蕾特带着她的孩子 就在这间屋里
Violet was right here, in this room with her baby.
这是爸爸给我的 我不要卖♥♥
Daddy gave it to me! I won't sell it!
穆丽尔 别闹
Muriel! Behave!
我们的银行家 特霍恩先生
Our banker, Mr. Treehorn,
今天从自家的六楼跳下来了
threw himself out of his sixth floor window today.
振作点 巴特比 情势会好转的
Buck up, Bartleby. It'll turn around.
一切都完了
It's the end of the world.
维奥蕾特·波利要见您 先生
Violet Polley is here to see you, sir.
告诉她我不在
Tell her I'm away.
您该见见她 先生
You should see her, sir.
-滚出我家 斯比齐克 -先生
- Get out of my house, Spyczyk. - Sir?
我雇不起你了 你被解雇了
I cannot afford you. You are dismissed.
维奥蕾特
Violet.
你回家有一段日子了 都不给我回电♥话♥
You've been home awhile now, and you haven't rang me back.
这可不怪我 孩子
It ain't on me, kid.
我和他就是精神友谊
Me and him are strictly platonic.
那是什么
What is that?
是我们的女儿
This is our daughter.
我知道你想跟我分手 尼克
I know you meant to be through with me, Nick,
但这是我们的孩子啊
but this is our child.
我给她取名罗斯[玫瑰] 因为你送我的花
I named her Rose after the roses you gave me.
这太丢人了
This is scandalous.
那就娶我
Then marry me.
维奥蕾特 别傻了
Violet, that's ridiculous.
你是个大人了 你想做什么都行
You're a grown man. You can do as you please.
我做了 现在我玩够了
I did. And now I'm through.
如果你不肯娶我 就收留罗斯吧
If you won't marry me, take Rose.
我一个人没法养活她 我需要你的帮助
I can't provide for her alone. I need your help.
我什么都给不了你
I can't give you anything!
我帮不了你 我都帮不了自己
I can't help you, I can't even help myself.
你可以拿走我的钟
You can take my clock.
是金子做的
It's made of gold.
你真不是男人 巴特比
You're no kind of man, Bartleby.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表