剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
当我第一次听到他的音乐
The first time I ever heard his music
我第一次觉得我并不孤独
was the first time I felt I wasn't alone.
你不孤独 特莱弗
You are not alone, Trevor.
写在他的毕业年鉴上了
It's on his senior page.
科特·柯本
Kurt Cobain.
特莱弗·道森
坠落天际
科·柯 67年2月20日到94年5月4日
-我们能拿走吗 -行
- Can we uh, take this? - Yeah.
我也很喜欢齐柏林飞艇
You know I was big on Led Zeppelin but
但我绝不会为他献出生命
I never would've offed myself for him.
你懂我意思吗
You see what I mean?
所以你一直不相信这件事令特莱弗痛不欲生
So you never bought that it's pushing Trevor over the edge?
他死后 我们收到了电♥话♥账单
After he died, our phone bill came back
有好几页都是他打给一个青少年热♥线♥
and there was page after page of him calling some teen hotline.
危机热♥线♥那种的吗
Crisis hotline kind of thing?
就是那一件事让我们觉得
That was the one thing that made us think
或许他真的有一些阴暗的想法
that maybe he was really havin' dark thoughts.
显然当时已经为时太晚
But it was too late by then, obviously.
特莱弗打的那个青少年热♥线♥
The teen hotline Trevor called
不止是为帮助有自杀倾向的孩子
wasn't just for suicidal kids.
他们帮助解决各种问题
It was for any kind of crisis.
那么他可能提到过让他有危险的是什么
So he could've talked about what he was in danger from?
有可能 但他们不能提供笔录
Possible but they can't give out transcripts.
保护呼叫者隐私
Protecting caller privacy.
我拿到了特莱弗死前一个月的通话记录
I got the call logs from the months before Trevor's death.
看看这个
Look at this.
一个志愿者的名字叫唐恩·希
One of the volunteers is names Dawn H.
就像唐恩·希尔
Like Dawn Hill.
就是特莱弗死的那天跟他一起
Is this the same girl who was in detention with Trevor
留校的女孩吗
the day he died?
肯定是同一个
I bet they're one and the same.
不知道这是不是巧合
I wonder if that's a coincedence.
宾夕法尼亚大学医院
是的 那是我
Yes. That was me.
我有一次跟特莱弗·道森在青少年热♥线♥上谈过话
I talked to Trevor Dawson on the teen hotline. Once.
你们受训跟有自杀倾向的孩子谈话吗
You were trained to talk to kids who were suicidal?
是各种问题
Kids in any kind of crisis.
挺巧合啊
Pretty coincedental.
你和特莱弗一起被留校了
You and Trevor winding up in detention together.
那是我唯一一次被留校
The one time I ever got detention.
而特莱弗就死在那天
Was the day Trevor died.
是啊
Yeah.
那么说你们认识喽
So you two knew each other?
不是的 青少年热♥线♥是匿名的
Not really. Teen hotline was anonymous,
只说名字不说姓 这是严格的要求
first name basis only, very strict rules about that.
但你知道他就是留校那天的那个特莱弗
But you knew he was the same Trevor that day in detention?
我自己想明白了
I figured it out.
但他应该不知道我就是那个唐恩
But I don't think he knew I was the same Dawn.
特莱弗那天写了封遗书 说他有危险
Trevor wrote a note that day. Said he was in danger.
危险 真的吗
Danger? Really?
他没说到过吗
He didn't talk about that?
你是指在青少年热♥线♥上吗
You mean on the teen hotline?
虽然我不该告诉你 但是没有
Not that I should tell you, but no.
-留校的时候呢 -我们没说话
- What about in detention? - We didn't talk.
-谁都没说话吗 -没什么重要的内容
- Nobody said anything? - Nothing of substance.
不是像《早餐俱乐部》那样
It wasn't like 'The Breakfast Club'
那是真实的高中生活
it was like high school.
那是什么
What is that?
大学名册
College book.
上面有每一所大学和入学的条件
It has like every college and what you need to get in.
我能看看吗 条件有什么 钱吗
Can I see it? What do you need? Money?
成绩 活动 高考高分 艺术造诣 领导能力
Grades. Activities. Good SAT scores, arts, leadership stuff.
高考分数是种族歧视的 你知道吗
SAT scores are racist. Did you know that?
我拿了1420分
I got a 1420.
我拿了1180分 看来这个理论不成立了
And I got an 1180 so I guess there goes that theory.
不会吧 这里居然有日本诗课
No way, this place has classes on Japanese poetry.
-那你该申请啊 -每年两万呢
- Then you should apply. - It's 20,000 a year to go there.
如果你能提高自己的高考成绩
Well maybe if you'd done better on your SATs
你就能拿到那里的奖学金
you could get a scholarship at whatever.
是啊
Yeah, whatever.
请你们别说话 你们知道规矩
You guys, please don't talk. You know the rules.
我二年级的时候也穿过那种皮便鞋
I had those loafers when I was in like, the second grade.
姑娘们
Girls.
你满脸都是口红
You have a little lipstick, like all over your face.
不 这下我不好看了吗
No! Does that mean I'm not pretty?
这下我要被舞蹈队踢出去了吗
Does this mean I'm cut from the dance squad?
蒙蒂老师 如果你得在我们之中选一个做孩子
Mr Monte, if you had to choose which one of us could be your kid,
-你会选我还是唐恩 -利维克先生 闭嘴
- would you choose me or Dawn? - Mr Lidvac, silence.
他不想伤你的心
He didn't want to hurt your feelings.
你知道你需要什么吗 唐恩
You know what you need, Dawn?
嗑药
To get high.
来我家吧
Come over to my place,
我可以让我妈给你妈打电♥话♥
I can have my mom call your mom
说同意让你来过夜
and say it's OK for you to sleep over.
-她会答应的 -为什么你每次都要这样
- She'll do it. - Why must you do this every time?
我要去教师休息室
I'm going to the teacher's lounge
去吃片阿司匹林 我不在的时候
to get an aspirin. While I'm gone,
帮我个忙 好好想想
do me a favor and just consider
你们为什么非要对彼此这么刻薄
why it is you insist on being cruel to one another.
因为这是高中 我们厌恶自己
Because it's high school and we hate ourselves.
道森先生 去角落坐
Mr Dawson, the corner.
你们知道有录像 所以别捣乱
You know you're being recorded, so behave.
留校老师
So, the detention monitor.
-他让特莱弗坐在角落 -是的
- He made Trevor sit in the corner? - Yeah.
好像是
I think so.
你就是这么说的
That's what you said.
那就是了 如果我没记错的话
Well, then yes. If I remember correctly.
怎么了 这有什么要紧的吗
Why does that mean something?
多谢配合 唐恩
Thanks for your time, Dawn.
这盘带子上的特莱弗·道森
The Trevor Dawson on this tape
没像唐恩说的那样坐在角落里
is not sitting in the corner where Dawn said he was.
如果他在十分钟之后移♥动♥了位置
If he moved after ten minutes,
带子上是看不出来的
this tape won't show it.
-这盘带子有三个小时 -算是吧
- This tape runs for three hours. - Sort of.
你看
Take a look.
看这儿 她的手是搭在一起的
See here? This girl's got her hands folded.
-等等 怎么回事 -被剪了
- Wait, what happened there? - It's a cut.
-什么意思 -这盘带子是循环播放的
- What do you mean? - This tape runs on a loop.
头十分钟反复播放
First ten minutes over and over.
94年怎么会没发现这个
How'd this get missed in '94?
剪得很好 安排得也好
It's good work. Well orchestrated.
安排得好 你是说他们有意坐着不动吗
Well orchestrated meaning they sit still on purpose?
所以带子才能剪成这样
That's why the tape works.
那么几个孩子一起伪造了录像带
So the kids were in on faking the tape.
那么他们也一起制♥造♥了假的不在场证明
Which means they were all in on faking their alibi.
循环带子让他们看着像
The loop tape makes it look like
一起安静地留校 学习
they were all sitting in detention, quietly studying.
而不是把特莱弗·道森推下楼
Not pushing Trevor Dawson off the roof.
看来那些留校的孩子
Looks like those kids in detention
合谋伪造了监控录像带
cooperated to make the fake the security tape.
以便不让人知道
Conspiracy to keep anyone
特莱弗·道森死前几小时发生了什么
from seeing the hours before Trevor Dawson died.
那几个孩子为什么要杀特莱弗
Why would those kids wanna kill Trevor?
留校的孩子一般都是麻烦精
Well kids in detention are usually troubled types.
谁知道那些被荷尔蒙冲昏头脑的孩子怎么想的
Who knows what's brewin' in the hormone addled brain.
看看他们的档案
Take a look at their files.
其中一个有案底
One of them has a record.
鲍瑞斯·利维克
Borris Lidvac.
各种与毒品相关的指控
Assortment of drug related charges.
还曾因盗版DVD蹲了9个月
Plus 9 months for DVD piracy.
这孩子有专业技能
The kid's got technical know-how,
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表