剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, so?
是啊 怎么了?
How'd you know it was a Caddy?
你怎么知道那是辆凯迪
It wasn't in the video that was sent to the Times.
寄给《时代周刊》的录像里 它可没出现过
They stole it for that job, and somehow you knew.
他们为干那活偷了它 不知怎么被你知道了
You said Cadillac before Rudy.
你比鲁迪更早指出那是凯迪拉克
You knew what they were driving.
你知道他们当时开的是什么车
What are you doing here, Jerry?
你想暗示什么 杰瑞
You sent that video to the Times.
是你寄录像给《时代周刊》
You had cameras on Gunn.
你给甘恩装了监视器
I was on my way to see Mark Taylor about it
我正要找马克·泰勒问这件事
when I got shot.
然后就中了枪
You found the camera in the kitchen.
这么说 你找到厨房♥的监视器了
You got the murder on video?
你录下了谋杀过程吗
It would turn this into a slam.
这会变成一桩警♥察♥非法监控案的
Cameras inside were dead.
里面的监控器坏了
But not outside, where it got them going up and in.
但外面的没有 录下了他们的进出
The Cadillac's not in the shot, Harry.
凯迪拉克可没被拍到过 哈里
Don't tell me you sat there
别告诉我 你当时坐在那里
and just watched the Tafero brothers pull up
就这么眼睁睁看着泰非罗兄弟停车
and go in and kill him.
进屋杀了他
Oh, man, Harry.
天啊 哈里
We do what we have to do.
有些事我不得不做
What the fuck does that mean?
这他妈是什么意思
Holland's a monster.
霍兰德是个禽兽
So was Gunn.
甘恩也是
The Taferos...
还有泰非罗兄弟...
We took them all off the chart, Jerry.
我们把他们一窝端了 杰瑞
They'll never hurt anybody again.
他们再也没法伤害任何人了
But not like that, brother, not like that.
可是这样不对 哥们 这样不对
What has happened to you?
你到底是怎么了
Don't you see we can't be like them?
我们不能堕落成他们 你明白吗?
I'm not so sure anymore.
我已经不再那么确定了
Two weeks ago, you didn't want to be my partner.
两周前 你不想和我搭档
Now I'm not so sure I can be yours.
现在 我不知道自己还想不想和你搭档
We pleaded and begged and bided our time,
我们耐心祈求和等待
and in the end we got the man we wanted from day 1
最终 我们从第一天就期盼的那个人
to lead our police department
终于成为了我们的局长
through the difficult times ahead.
他将领导我们度过困难时期
Policing an American city
在美国 维护一座城市的治安
has never been more difficult
从未如此艰难
or more scrutinized,
受到公众如此严格的审视
relations with the community
警局与其所保护
the department protects and serves
和服务的社区民众之间
never more strained.
从未如此关系紧张
The example of how we go forward
我们究竟该怎样前行
and build bridges of trust and equal justice
并恢复公众对司法公正的信任
will be set from the top down,
必须由局长以身作则
and I can think of no better man for the job
而我想不出还有谁 比欧文更能胜任
than Irvin Irving.
这项工作了
I ask Mayor Ramos to join me
我请拉莫斯市长和我一起
as we put the stars on Chief Irving's collar.
为欧文局长授星
Congratulations, Irving.
祝贺你 欧文
I knew you'd come around.
我就知道你会回来的
Thank you, Mr. Mayor.
谢谢 市长先生
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表