剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Couple of piss-ant IA investigations,
还有两三个讨厌的调查
you're turning all soft and PC on me?
你要把这些好做的和难搞的都留给我吗
Thought you were a proud member of the "Sixth month" Club.
而且你还是"六月"俱乐部的荣誉会员
Jesus, Mank, not by choice.
天哪 曼克 我没得选
All right, Roger that.
好吧 知道了
I'll call Jerry myself, keep you out of it.
我自己打给杰瑞 跟你没关系
Thanks.
谢谢
But you better fucking be there.
但你到时候最好给我在那
Wouldn't miss it for the world.
无论如何都不会错过的
Get out.
滚吧
Latents pulled some prints from the Beemer,
指纹科从宝马上提取到了指纹
and there might be trace blood evidence.
可能还会有血迹的证据
Well, fingers crossed.
祈祷如此
What about Moreno's boat?
莫雷诺的船呢
Coast Guard, sheriff,
海警队 警长
Harbor Masters on the lookout.
港口主管正在找
We're in touch with his insurance company to get the GPS.
我们联♥系♥了他的保险公♥司♥得到了GPS定位
He'll disable it.
他会毁掉那个的
What's he gonna do, navigate by the stars?
那他怎么办 要靠星星导航吗?
He knows how.
他知道怎么办
You mind if we check it out anyway?
介意我用别的方式追查吗?
Not at all. Your goose chase.
没用的 查不到的
Did you reach the ex-wife?
你联♥系♥到他前妻了吗?
She split right after he deployed for Iraq, his first tour.
所以在他第一次被派到伊♥拉♥克♥后 她就离开了
She say why? He made her nervous.
她说原因了吗 他让她感到焦虑
She'd wake up in the middle of the night,
她有时候会在半夜醒来
and he'd be staring at her, and not in a good way.
他就会直勾勾地盯着她 不是什么好眼神
I can see why that might make her nervous.
怪不得她会焦虑
So, after he shipped out, she moved, got a divorce.
所以他出海后 她就搬走了 离了婚
Hasn't seen him since.
再也没见过他
What about the kids?
孩子呢
There are no kids.
他们没有孩子
So the toys? The family photos?
那玩具和合影是哪来的
Phony.
都是假的
Somebody else's kids. Somebody else's wife.
别人的孩子 别人的妻子
The woman in the photos is not Cindy Wagner.
照片上的女人不是辛迪·华格纳
Foo.
天哪..
So deeply, deeply fucking weird.
真是太怪异了
Deeply dangerous.
非常危险
Don't let him sell you
别被他卖♥♥了
the fucking Viking Flybridge.
那个该死的维京·福莱贝雷奇
That piece of shit is a tub.
那家伙就是个饭桶
I have no fucking idea what you're talking about.
我完全不知道你在说什么
Guy said he's got some sweet Bertrams, Sea Rays, Carvers.
他说他有很棒的拜泰姆 希瑞 还有雕刻家游艇
So long as it floats.
只要能浮起来就行
Gunned him down like a goddamn dog.
他们像杀条狗一样杀了他
He drew on that cop.
他引起了那个警♥察♥的注意
Should've just gone peaceably.
本来可以安静离开的
They had nothing on him.
他们没在他身上找到什么线索
If he drew on him, why didn't he waste him?
如果已经引起了警♥察♥的注意 为什么不直接废了他
That's what I don't get.
这是我不明白的地方
Caught him unawares.
趁他不备
A fucking detective?
那个警探
Probably never fired his weapon in his whole life.
他可能这辈子都没开过枪
He was on the fucking phone with me.
当时他正在给我打电♥话♥
I wonder if the cops got his money.
不知道警♥察♥是不是找到他的钱了
Most likely.
很有可能
Got to let it go. Time to move on.
过去的就过去了 是时候向前走了
We got ours.
我们还有彼此呢
Yes, we did.
确实
What's your plan?
有什么打算
Somewhere warm.
去个暖和的地方
Cabo. Then Costa Rica.
先去卡布 然后去哥斯达黎加
You? Headed north. Vancouver.
你呢 朝北去 温哥华
Maybe the Queen Charlottes.
或者英格兰
Too frìo para mi, bro.
对我来说太冷了
And too fucking white.
而且太干净了
It's been an honor being your captain.
能做你的上尉是我的荣幸
Sir.
长官
The honor's been all mine.
该感到荣幸的是我
Hey, Pierce.
嘿 皮尔斯
Hey. How's Edgar?
嘿 埃德加怎么样了?
He's fine. I'll tell him you said hey.
他挺好的 我会向他代好
You need something? DNA results.
需要什么 DNA检测结果
Jesse Tafero's watch? End of the day, maybe.
杰西·泰非罗的表呢 可能今天晚些时候吧
I thought you put a rush on that.
我以为你会快点的
What're you gonna do? Every time I call over there,
还能做什么呢 每次我给那边打电♥话♥催
they say you can't rush science.
科学不能急
But you can rush lab tachs. Keep pressing.
但你能把实验室的仪表调快啊 继续催
Bosch. Jimmy.
博斯 吉米
Everything good here? Couldn't be better.
事情进展顺利么 再好不过
Pierce, you're gonna let me know about the watch, right?
皮尔斯 那块手表一有消息你会通知我的对吧
Sure thing.
没问题
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
I was going to leave a message.
正准备给你留言
Now you don't have to. How are you?
现在不用了 你怎么样
I've been better.
我挺好的
I just heard back from Fowkkes.
我刚从福克斯那听说
Holland won't take a plea.
霍兰德不认罪
Good. I'm glad he turned it down.
好啊 我还愿意让他驳回审判呢
Such a chickenshit, O'Shea. Take it to trial.
奥谢要把他送上法庭这点证据太微不足道了
Yeah, it's easy for you to say.
是啊 你这么说当然很容易
I'm the one who has to go in there
我才是那个要去的人
without my two most important witnesses.
而且我最重要的两个证人也不再场
You know what the counter was?
你知道筹码是什么吗?
Let me guess. Time served.
我猜猜看 已服刑期
Not even. Dismiss the charges,
连那都不是 驳回起诉
no admission of guilt, and an apology from the city,
不承认有罪 也不必道歉
and he promises not to sue.
他承诺不再起诉
Well, I hope you laughed in his face.
真希望你当面嘲笑他
I would've, but I'm afraid O'Shea might make me take it.
我倒是想 但害奥谢会让我承担后果
Where are you with Gunn?
关于甘恩调查的怎么样了?
Getting closer.
进展不错
I hope so.
希望如此
I'm getting skewered if Holland walks.
如果霍兰德被放了我就完了
That's what you're most worried about, your career?
所以你的事业才是你最担心的
Well, shouldn't I be?
我不该担心么
Just because yours is always in the toilet
就是因为你的工作总是在洗手间
and you don't seem to care about it doesn't mean...
而且你似乎不在乎工作并不意味着
Yeah. Good. Bye.
就这样 拜
You ever get through to your mom?
你给你妈妈打过电♥话♥么
I gave up on that for now.
暂时放弃了
It's impossible with the time difference.
因为时差 打电♥话♥实在不太可能
And her schedule is cray-cray.
而且她实在太忙了
She really play poker for a living?
她真的靠玩纸牌谋生
Yeah. She was an FBI agent before that.
恩 她以前是FBI的探员
That's so cool. Which?
真酷 什么
Poker. She ever teach you?
纸牌 她教过你么
She tried, but I have zero interest in cards.
她试过 但我实在对纸牌不感兴趣
Why not?
为什么呢
I want to be a cop.
我想当警♥察♥
Not me. I mean, look what just happened.
我可不想 我是说 最近发生太多事
J. Edgar could've been killed.
埃德加差点被杀
And your dad, too,
你♥爸♥爸也是
I mean, if he'd been there.
我是说 如果他在那的话
Although he is a total badass.
尽管他是个坏蛋
Harry?
哈里
Totally.
绝对的
I know he seems like he is.
我知道他看起来像是个坏蛋
And he is, but he isn't.
他确实是 但在我眼里他不是
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表