剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
How did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的?
Your neighbor ratted you out.
你邻居出♥卖♥♥♥了你
Get dressed. I'll wait for you.
去换衣服吧 我等你
I can't today. I have a date.
今天不行 我还有约
Name a time. I'll pick you up any day this week.
说个时间 这周任何时候我都能来接你
Do we have to? I already told you everything. I swear, there's...
非要这样吗 我把一切都告诉你了 我发誓...
Not everything. And yes, we have to.
你没把一切都告诉我 并且 是的 必须这样
Make sure you're ready for trial.
准备好上庭作证吧
Listen, uh, I've changed my mind. I can't do it.
我改变主意了 我做不到
Annabelle. I can't. I've decided not to testify.
安娜贝儿 我做不到 我不去作证了
They found out, didn't they?
他们发现了 是吗
What? What you do. In your other life.
什吗 你另一个身份
I don't know what you're talking about. Leah Camille.
我不知道你在说什么 莉娅·卡米尔
They'll crucify me in court.
他们会在法庭上折磨死我的
Not if we bring it up first. Get it out of the way.
除非我们先提起 把这障碍铲除掉
Admit it and move on.
承认过去然后向前看
And everyone will know I'm a whore.
然后所有人都会知道我是个妓♥女♥
I understand why you didn't tell us.
我理解你为什么没有说
Please, you have no idea. Actually, I do.
你根本不明白 其实我理解
When you came to us, that took a tremendous amount of courage.
你来找我们的时候 一定鼓起了很大的勇气
I guess.
是的
You told us you thought if you'd come forward sooner,
你说你若是能早点来
that Donatella might still be alive.
唐娜特拉就可能还活着
And what did I tell you?
我当时是怎么告诉你的?
That it wasn't my fault. And it wasn't.
那不是我的错 当然不是
But if Andrew Holland gets off,
但是如果安德鲁·霍兰德逃脱了处罚
he'll do it again.
他还会那么干的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Somebody got to her.
有人找过她了
She say who?
她说是谁了吗
No. Must be Holland's people.
没说 肯定是霍兰德的人
His lawyer or Rudy Tafero.
他的律师或是鲁迪·特夫洛
O'Shea is gonna shit a brick. I feel his pain.
奥谢快要疯了 我懂他的痛苦
What if the kid did?
要是那孩子看见了呢
What if he saw me?
要是他看见我了吗
Break.
继续
Will you relax? He didn't.
放松些好吗 他没看见
So why does he keep talking to him?
那为什么他一直在跟他说话?
'Cause he's got nothin' else. Nada.
因为他没别的事做了 没事的
Kid's not a problem.
不用担心他
Yo, Merch. Woody Woodrow. My brother.
默克 伍迪·伍德洛 好兄弟
What's up, brother?
还好吗 兄弟?
You're late.
你来晚了
So, Merch. Captain D. How's it hangin'?
默克 队长 怎么样了
Shit. You tell me.
妈的 你说呢
This puppy is wired, end to end. You got us?
这孩子真是精力充沛 懂我吗
Same as always. Ah, go Army. Then we are golden.
一如既往 参军了 我们就步入黄金阶段了
Rock and roll, brother.
动起来 兄弟
Hey, Maddie, your driving instructor's here.
玛迪 教你学车的教练来了
Coming.
来了
Be a good listener, and drive carefully.
仔细听 认真开车
Well, it's easy if your dad isn't clutching the dashboard
没有你在旁边像飞机失事下坠一样
like the plane's going down in flames.
拽着仪表盘 就简单多了
Much easier for your dad, too.
对我来说也轻松多了
Hey, you been messin' around with my shrine here?
你动了我这儿的圣祠了吗
No. Why? No reason.
没 怎么了 没事
Bye. Bye.
再见 拜
Got a warrant?
有搜查令吗
I don't need a warrant for what I'm gonna do to you
如果你敢再私闯我家
if you ever toss my house again.
我不用搜查令就要收拾你
I don't know what you're talkin' about.
我不知道你在说什么
Find what you were lookin' for?
找到你要的东西了吗
You're losing your shit, Bosch.
你疯了 博斯
I don't know who stalked your house.
我不知道谁潜进了你家
And stay away from Annabelle Crowe
离安娜贝儿·克劳远点
or I'll have the DA ring you up for tampering.
否则我会以你干扰证人为罪通知地检
I haven't talked to her, I haven't touched her,
我没跟她说话 没碰她
I haven't tampered with her, much as I'd like to.
我也没有干预她 尽管我想这么做
Bullshit. Do not go near her again,
放屁 别再靠近她
and do not contact her in any way.
别用任何方式联♥系♥她
You got that? Anything else?
知道了吗 还有别的事吗
My daughter, my house, out of fuckin' bounds!
我的女儿 我家 禁止靠近
We clear?
明白了吧
Or what?
不然呢
Or you won't see me comin'til it's over.
不然在这一切结束前你再也见不到我了
Bosch, I got 20 years on the job.
博斯 我♥干♥这行二十年了
You really think I couldn't creep your crib without leaving footprints?
你真以为我要是潜进你家会留下痕迹吗
Wasn't me, brother.
不是我♥干♥的 兄弟
Hey. Look alive.
注意点
Hey. How's it goin'? It's goin'. What up?
最近怎么样 还不错 怎么了
Not much. Out for a ride.
没什么 出来转转
You in the mood for a ride?
想去兜风吗
Where to?
去哪儿
I don't know. There's a place. Not too far.
哪儿都行 我知道个地方 不太远
Little more private.
还算隐蔽
Anything in particular?
有什么特别的要求吗
I hope you're bilingual.
希望你能说两种语言
Yeah, I am, if the money's right.
我会 如果价钱合适
Look, you're gonna have such a good time, you're gonna pay me.
你会享受到甚至想给我钱的
Cool.
好
So, where we goin'?
我们现在去哪儿
There's a nice place. Nobody will bother us.
有个好地方 不会有人打扰到我们
What was that?
你这是干什么
Wouldn't you rather have fun than wait at a light?
比起找乐子你更想等红灯吗
Me, too.
我也是
Have we met before?
我们以前见过吗
Pretty sure not.
应该没有
I like you, Sharkey.
我喜欢你 沙奇
How do you know that?
你怎么知道我叫什么
Because...
因为...
this has your name on it.
这上面有你的名字
Bosch.
博斯
That kid you've been dealing with, Thomas Niese.
你在找的那个孩子 托马斯·尼斯
Where is he?
他在哪儿
Pedestrian tunnel at the Hollywood Bowl.
好莱坞露天剧场的人行地道里
Harry. Yeah. On my way.
哈里 我现在过去
It's open.
门开着
Mads, sorry to wake you up.
小梅 抱歉叫醒你
I gotta go out. Won't take long.
我得出去一趟 很快回来
It's not my case, but I'm gonna go take a look,
不是我的案子 但我得去看看
so get dressed.
穿好衣服
A crime scene? Crime scene.
犯罪现场吗 犯罪现场
Cool. No, it's... it's not cool.
酷 不 一点都不酷
That's why you're gonna be waiting in the car.
所以你必须待在车里等着
Dad.
爸
So much blood.
太多血了
That's what happens when the bleeders are cut.
血管被割开时就这个样子
Dad?
爸
You okay?
你还好吗
Let's go home.
我们回家吧
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表