剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
We pull up. Jesse's driving.
我们停了车 杰西开的车
The Cadillac.
那辆凯迪拉克
Fuck, fuck, fuck.
该死 见鬼 他妈的
Fuck!
见鬼
Fucking low-tech old-school bullshit.
这他妈低科技又过时的臭玩意儿
And you bought it.
谁叫你自己买♥♥的
Have crims secure Dobbs' boat when it gets in.
让刑♥警♥上船时 把现场保护好
Moore's already working on the warrant.
摩尔已经在弄搜查令了
I found traces of blood
我发现了血迹
and a tactical knife stowed under a seat cushion.
和一把军刀 藏在座垫下面
Same kind of one was used on Sharkey.
跟杀死沙奇的是同一款
Ah. Copy that.
收到
Listen, Harry, go to your FID statement.
哈里 准备好应付武器使用调查
I got them to agree
我已经让他们同意
that the walk-through can wait till tomorrow.
明天再开调查会
Maddie has been calling every five minutes.
玛迪五分钟打一次电♥话♥
What if you'd been killed?
你要是挂了怎么办
I did my best to minimize
我尽量将这种可能性
the possibility of that happening.
降到最低
But still...
但如果...
What if anything, Maddie?
如果什么 玛迪
Didn't happen.
我又没出事
It could.
可能会出啊
Some cops go their entire career
某些警♥察♥终其一生
without ever firing their weapon on the job.
都没在执勤时开过一枪
And then there's you.
你跟他们正相反
Not gonna happen. Don't worry.
不会出事的 别担心
How'd your tournament go?
你的比赛怎么样了
We got crushed. Sunnyvale VC.
我们被碾压了 对手是森尼维耳VC队
They were freakishly huge.
她们个个人高马大 怪物似的
I'm sorry.
真遗憾
It's what it is.
原本就该输
No amount of practice makes you taller.
再多练习也不可能使你长高
Mom.
妈妈
You weren't supposed to be here until Christmas.
你不是圣诞节才回来吗
You want me to go back?
那你是想我回去喽?
No way.
才不
God, I missed you.
天啊 真想你
And you're taller.
你长高了
Do not go down that road.
别提这茬
Where are you and Reggie staying?
你和瑞奇住在哪儿
Somewhere swanky, with a pool, I hope.
希望是带泳池的豪华酒店
Reggie's in Shanghai.
瑞奇在上海 没回来
I actually hoped I could stay here.
我其实希望能住在这里
No problem.
没问题
What's Reggie doing in Shanghai?
瑞奇在上海干什么
Where have you been?
你从哪儿回来的
The Billets' house. Long, long story.
比利茨家 说来话长
Jerry got shot.
杰瑞中枪了
Harry had to chase the suspect
哈里不得不去一座岛上
on to an island...
追捕嫌犯...
Okay, it's 3 a.m. On a school night.
好吧 现在是凌晨三点 明天还要上学
Mom. She's right. It's bedtime.
妈 她说的对 现在是睡觉时间
I'll stay out here. Your mom can have my room.
我睡客厅 你妈可以睡我的卧室
That story can wait.
故事以后再讲
No, I could sleep out here. Really?
我可以睡客厅啊 我没听错吧
This is coming from a woman
上次这个女人来过夜时
who made me spend $3,000 on a new mattress
让我花三千美金 买♥♥了个新床垫
the last time she moved in?
这次她居然要睡客厅?
No.
算了吧
Come say good night?
睡前记得跟我说晚安
Of course.
当然了
Is Jerry okay?
杰瑞还好吗
He will be.
会好起来的
Look, if this is awkward,
如果这让你尴尬的话
tomorrow I can get an AirBnb
明天我去网上订民宿
till I find a permanent place.
再慢慢找长♥期♥住处
You're here for good?
你会一直待在这里?
I guess I am, yeah.
嗯 应该是
Where is Reggie, really?
说真的 瑞奇在哪里
Okay. You don't want to talk about it.
好吧 你不想谈就不谈
Not tonight.
至少今晚不想
Thanks, Harry.
谢谢你 哈里
The way I'm hearing it,
我听说
you went full Jason Bourne on that rock.
你在那块石头上 神勇得像杰森·伯恩
Every joint in my body aches.
我全身每一处关节都疼
Sorry I couldn't be there for Dobbs.
对不起 我没法去抓捕多布斯
No, you're aren't. You get seasick, remember?
你原本就没法来 你晕船 还记得吗
When they kicking you loose?
他们什么时候放你出院
Tomorrow, maybe.
明天吧 可能
Anything I can do for you?
要我为你做点什么吗
Nah.
不用
Harry, we need to talk.
哈里 我们得谈谈
About what?
谈什么
In person.
当面聊
You gonna tell me you're gonna retire?
你是不是会告诉我 你要引退了
Face-to-face.
见面再聊
Okay.
好的
I'll swing by.
我会顺道过来的
All right.
好
"Detective Bosch: I represent the estate
"博斯探长: 我谨代表
of the recently deceased John Caffrey."
最近去世的约翰·卡佛里 处理其遗产
John Caffrey.
约翰·卡佛里
Detective Bosch.
博斯探长
Mrs. Niese, I was coming to see you.
尼斯夫人 我正想去见你
No. Got me out of the house.
别费事了 有话快说
Here's just a few of his personal belongings
这里只有一些他的私人物品
he left behind at the shelter.
他把它们留在庇护处
They didn't know where to send them.
他们不知道该寄到哪里
Dune.
《沙丘》
Tommy loved the sandworms.
托马斯喜欢沙虫
Christ, I thought he pawned this.
天啊 我还以为他把手表当了
It was my dad's.
这是我父亲的
You find who did it, Detective?
你查出谁干的了吗 警探
We did, yeah.
查出来了
You kill him?
你杀了凶手吗
No.
没
But somebody else did.
他被别人杀了
You have my card if you need anything.
你有我的名片 有需要就联♥系♥我
Yes, I do.
嗯 好的
Yeah.
好吧
Right this way.
这边走
You reliving your glory years, Bosch?
在重温你的光辉岁月吗 博斯
I maybe saw Malibu once, growing up,
是啊 青春期时 我有次
from the window of a bus.
透过公交车窗 看到过马里布
Caffrey sent it to me.
这是卡佛里寄给我的
From the grave?
从坟墓里寄的?
Sort of. Lawyer.
死后 律师寄的
Instructions in the event of death.
遗嘱里有指示
Why would Caffrey send you his high school yearbook?
为什么卡佛里要寄给你他的高中年鉴
Don't know. It's not his, either.
不知道 而且这不是他的
Nobody named Caffrey in it.
上面没有叫卡佛里的人
Well, before you get to hung up,
好吧 在谈话结束前 我得问问
where are we on Trevor Dobbs?
特里沃·多布斯的案子进展到哪儿了
Just finishing up the filing package for the DA.
刚把诉讼文件交给地方检察官
Ventura's got him on a bus to L.A. County.
文图拉在一辆开往洛杉矶郊区的公交车上抓住了他
Why? Dobbs' lawyer called.
怎么了 多布斯的律师打电♥话♥来
His client wants to talk to you. Wants to clear things up.
他的委托人要找你谈谈 想澄清一些事
That'll be a neat trick.
他在耍花招而已
Make sure you get audio for the jury.
记得录音 将来给陪审团听
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表