剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
turns around, extorts Walker...
然后回过头去敲诈沃克...
"Pay up or I give Bosch the true story"...
"给我钱 不然我就告诉博斯真♥相♥" ...
Walker gets tired of paying.
后来沃克不耐烦给钱了
All theory, no evidence.
全是推理 没有证据
If there's evidence...
但凡有蛛丝马迹
I'll find it.
我都会查出来的
Call me when you do.
查到了告诉我
Where's Mom?
妈妈去哪了
I don't know.
我不知道
Dad, we need to go to the store.
爸 我们得去趟超♥市♥
The fridge is bare.
冰箱都空了
Okay, make a list. I'll take care of it.
好 列张清单 我会照办的
Mom is even worse about it than you are.
你这反应比我妈还是好点
How did you two ever survive?
你们俩到底怎么活下来的
Why do you think I know all the best takeout places?
你以为我为什么会知道 每一家最好的外卖♥♥店?
What are you doing? I thought you solved that.
你在干嘛 不是已经破案了吗
I did.
是破案了
There might be somebody else.
但可能还有其他人
Just checking.
查查而已
What?
怎么了
Must be hard,
重温旧事
going through that again.
一定很痛苦
Not really.
还好
Ancient history.
都是过去的事了
Toronto 105-94.
多伦多队 一零五比九四获胜
Hey, you going stir-crazy yet?
你在家没闷出病吧
No.
没有
I'm good.
我很好
Look, has Bosch talked to you
博斯有没有跟你说起
about this latest rabbit hole he's going down?
他最近在查的那个无底洞?
He's been dodging my calls.
他不接我电♥话♥
What now?
现在怎么办?
Of course I want you there.
我当然希望你也到场
We just need to be discreet.
我们只是得谨慎一点
There is nothing inappropriate about this relationship.
咱们交往的事 没什么见不得人的
I know that. It's just...
我知道 只是...
Would you excuse me for a moment?
介意我接个电♥话♥吗?
This won't take long.
不会耽搁太久的
Hmm. Of course.
当然行了
Bosch. Back in '79,
博斯 七九年
Caffrey got called to City Hall
卡佛里被传唤到市政厅
to brief a councilman... Bradley Walker Sr...
见一名议员 就是老布拉德利·沃克
on my mother's case alone.
单独汇报了我妈的案子
It's in Caffrey's copy of the investigative chronology,
这事在卡佛里的调查年表里有
not in the official murder book.
正式的命案卷宗里却没了
Is there a summary report on the briefing?
那场汇报有书面简报吗?
No, nothing.
没有
The murder book was sanitized
卡佛里见过老沃克后
after Caffrey met with Walker.
命案卷宗就被删改了
As I've said, this isn't proof of anything.
就像我之前说过的 这证明不了什么
The mayor, city council members,
市长 市政厅议员
they ask for briefings all the time.
这些人天天听无数汇报
Walker Senior's name in the book
即使老沃克的名字浮现
doesn't add up to extortion or murder.
也不足以证明有敲诈或谋杀
It's Walker. I know it. You know it.
那可是沃克 我了解他 你也了解
Otherwise, Caffrey wouldn't have sanitized the record.
否则卡佛里不会删去记录的
I suggest you stand down, Detective,
我劝你先放一放 探长
and see where Bennett and Pell go with it.
再看看贝内特和佩尔查到哪里了
They'll never get close to him.
他们永远查不到他身上的
It starts with Walker,
得先由沃克查起
then you trace it back to the torch,
再往上寻根究底
not the other way around.
而不是反过来
Bosch, this is not your case.
博斯 这不是你的案子
It's been my case since I was 12 years old.
从我十二岁起 这就是我的案子了
Did you ask Bennett and Pell
你有问过贝内特和佩尔
for regular updates?
案情进展吗
I did.
我问过
Let me know what you know, Chief.
告诉我你了解到了什么 局长
Do that, and I'll keep you out of this.
在那之后 我就不会再来烦你了
Bosch?
博斯
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Am I taking Maddie to school, or are you?
我送玛迪去学校 还是你送
She's driving. I'm closing my eyes.
她要自己开车 我对此闭一只眼
I heard that.
我听到了哦
How's the house hunt?
房♥子找的怎么样了
I've got four appointments this morning.
上午有四个地方要看
Of course, if there's anything I like,
当然 如果遇到我喜欢的
I'm gonna run it by you, Maddie.
我会征求你意见的 玛迪
Why?
为什么
If we're going to live there, I want you to have a say.
以后跟我住在一起 我希望你有发言权
I live here.
我就住这里
Are you gonna eat that cold?
你早饭不热一热就吃吗
Mom, you have Reggie.
妈妈 你有瑞奇
Harry's alone.
而哈里独自一人
Live wherever you want. I'll come and visit,
想住哪儿随便你 我会去看你的
but I'm gonna stay with Dad.
但我想和爸爸一起住
What have you done with my daughter?
你对我女儿做了什么
You're looking in the mirror.
你跟我 咱俩就好像猪八戒照镜子
That's harsh. Not at all.
这话真难听 完全不是
I wouldn't have it any other way.
我不觉得这是坏话
Hell.
见鬼
Things are so...
最近太...
It's probably better that she stays with you.
可能和你住 对她比较好
Why?
为什么
Eleanor.
埃莉诺
What's going on with you?
你到底怎么回事
What happened in Hong Kong?
在香港发生了什么
Powers, you volunteer for this?
鲍尔斯 你自愿要来的吗
I did, yeah.
是啊
They got a bunch of us, taking shifts.
他们还派了几个 轮流值班
I may just learn to like you yet.
我好像开始喜欢你了
Jerry.
杰瑞
Harry.
哈里
Hey. I didn't hear the door.
我没听到门铃
Oh. Your security let me in.
你的保安让我进来的
Yeah. Uh...
呃
I can't bring myself to tell them to go home.
我不忍♥心赶他们回家
And thank you.
谢谢你
Shit, you didn't have to.
得了 你没必要这样
Everybody's droppin' stuff off
人人都在掉眼泪
like I died or something.
就像我已经挂了似的
How you feeling?
感觉如何
On the mend,
在恢复
staying ahead of the pain.
已经不痛了
Working a case on your down time?
休养时还在工作?
Uh, no, not really.
不算是吧
You catch a new one?
你接了新案子吗
Still writing up Dobbs.
还是多布斯的案子
Jimmy Robertson brought me
吉米·罗伯森给了我
the Rudy Tafero interview.
鲁迪·泰非罗的采访
Why would he bring you that?
他给你这个干嘛
You tell me.
你说呢
I'm good.
我没事
How'd you know they were driving a Cadillac?
你怎么知道他们开的是凯迪拉克?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
When Rudy flipped
逮到鲁迪后
and you led him through the story,
你引导他讲完故事
you slipped.
你一时大意
You asked if the Cadillac they were in was stolen.
问他们坐的那辆凯迪拉克 是不是偷的
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表