剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
If Mr. Dobbs is guilty of anything,
多布斯先生的罪行
it is of possessing money
只是私自占有了一笔
that has not even been reported stolen.
从来没被报案 说被偷了的钱
That is the total of his involvement in this matter.
这是他与此案唯一的牵连
He cannot be held responsible
他可不必为手下两名
for the actions of two contract employees
签约员工的行为负责
who took it upon themselves
是他们擅自
to rip off some warlord in Afghanistan.
打劫了某个阿富汗的军阀
He killed or ordered the deaths of
他亲自或下令害死了
William Meadows, Cornell Jackson, Xavi Moreno,
威廉·梅多思 康尼尔·杰克森 贾维·莫雷诺
and Thomas Niese, a 16-year-old boy
还有托马斯·尼斯 一个十六岁的男孩
who never posed any threat to them.
对他们从来没有任何威胁
Oh, bullshit.
胡扯
That is fucking ridiculous.
他妈的一派胡言
That is a wild allegation, Detective,
探长 这是一项惊人的指控
and you have no proof of any of it...
你却没有任何证据
no proof that Xavi Moreno is even dead.
连贾维·莫雷诺死没死 你都没法证明
In fact, he's the one you should be out looking for.
事实上 贾维才是你该去追捕的人
He's on a beach somewhere in Mexico
他正在墨西哥某个海滩上逍遥法外
while you falsely charge a war hero and an innocent man.
而你却在错误地指控一个战争英雄 一个无辜的人
Why'd your client try to kill me on the island?
那为什么你的委托人 在岛上想杀了我?
I didn't know who was hunting me.
我又不知道是谁在跟踪我
You might've been Xavi.
没准是贾维呢
Sounds like you knew what he was up to.
听起来你对他了如指掌啊
Detective, we came to you today in good faith.
探长 我们今天是诚心诚意请你来
How'd you know I'd work lateral and come in above you?
你怎么知道我会先从侧面袭击 再来到你上方
I'd have done the same.
我也会用这一招
It was the tactically sound move.
这是个战术性假动作
And suckered me into those trip lines.
然后就诱我踏入了你的陷阱
Calculated risk.
我算过风险
The longer it went, the less I liked my chances.
鏖战越久 我的胜算就越少
Where's the stern anchor?
船尾锚在哪里
The what?
什么
From your boat.
你船上的锚
I'm guessing it's at the bottom
我猜是在太平洋底
of the Pacific somewhere,
的某个地方
half the chain wrapped around Xavi Moreno's neck.
其中的半条锁链 死死缠着贾维·莫雷诺的脖子
Again,
重申一下
that is a completely unfounded assertion.
这是彻彻底底没有根据的断言
We found blood in the deck seams.
我们在甲板缝中找到血迹
Match that to Moreno,
和莫雷诺比对后
and maybe we've got a no body case,
也许没有尸体咱们也可以立案
maybe we don't. We'll see.
也许不行 咱们走着瞧
We'll see.
走着瞧
Know what your biggest mistake was, Dobbs?
想知道你最大的错误吗 多布斯
Keeping the knife.
不该留着那把刀
It was hidden under the seat cushion.
它就藏在座垫下面
It's not mine.
这不是我的
News to me.
我才知道
The lab took it apart this morning.
实验室今早把它拆开后
They found blood under the pivot screw.
在枢轴螺丝下面发现了血迹
Seeped in there where you can't clean it out.
血渗进里面 你没法擦干净
If that blood turns out to be Sharkey's,
如果证明血迹是沙奇的
it's "Adios, motherfucker" For you.
那你可就完了 混账王八犊子
That's not my fucking knife.
这刀他妈的不是我的
That was Xavi's.
它曾是贾维的
Was?
曾是?
Doesn't matter whose it was.
曾是谁的都没关系
It's who has it.
关键看在谁手上
That's you.
在你手上
You still have to explain
你就得解释清楚
why it was on your boat in your possession
为什么它会出现在你船上 而船在你名下
when Xavi Moreno is supposedly
而贾维·莫雷诺 这会儿应该在
on a beach somewhere in Mexico.
墨西哥的某处海滩上 不是吗
Anything else you want to clear up, counselor?
你还有什么想要澄清的吗 律师先生
Mr. Dobbs?
多布斯先生
Didn't think so.
我想没有了
You know...
你知道...
there's nothing worse
没有什么比一个领袖
than a leader who betrays his own troops.
背叛他自己的部队更糟糕的了
In country, that gets you
这要是在战地
the death penalty right there.
你可能当即就被部下给杀了
But to kill a 16-year-old boy.
但去杀一个十六岁的孩子
For what?
这是为了什么啊
I'm going to make sure
我保证会让你
you live the rest of your life
余生都在
in the black echo.
黑色回声中度过
You said you know who killed her.
你曾说过 你知道谁杀了她
He called himself Mitch.
那个人自称叫米奇
It's the only name I ever knew him by.
我只知道他这个名字
The registers are in the back,
访客登记册在橱柜里
in the cabinets.
在最后面
Mitch.
米奇
"Fox Mitchell" was an alias, okay?
福克斯·米奇是个假名 明白吗
He was a snitch.
他是个告密者
You've tied Epperson to your mother's murder?
你觉得埃珀森和你母亲的谋杀案有关?
I was afraid I would find you here.
就猜会在这儿逮到你
Been a month without it.
一个月没抽了
Talk to me, Bosch.
跟我聊聊 博斯
I should've fucking known.
我他妈的早该想到
Arno Epperson, AKA Fox Mitchell.
阿诺·埃珀森就是福克斯·米奇
The man who murdered your mother.
那个杀害你母亲的凶手吗
Or so I thought.
我以前这么认为
I mean, I knew he was protected
我知道他被警局
by the department or somebody
或凌驾在警局之上的某个大人物
who had power over the department.
给保护起来了
Bradley Walker. He and Arno were tight.
布拉德利·沃克 他和阿诺走得很近
The Police Commission president?
警♥察♥委员会主席?
His father more or less ran the City Council
他父亲差不多掌控了市议会
for three decades.
近三十年
Why would Bradley Walker's father
为什么布拉德利·沃克的父亲
run interference
要出面干涉
and protect Epperson on a murder?
并庇护犯有命案的埃珀森?
It doesn't make any sense that he would take that risk,
他没理由以身犯险
not for his son's fuck-up friend.
尤其是为他儿子的罪犯朋友
I know.
我知道
I had it wrong.
但我想错了
You had what wrong?
你哪里搞错了
It was the other way around.
真♥相♥刚好相反
It was all about protecting Bradley.
这一切是为了保护布拉德利
And Arno Epperson was part of it.
庇护阿诺·埃珀森只是顺带
You're saying Bradley Walker killed your mother?
你是说布拉德利·沃克杀了你母亲?
I'm saying this isn't over.
我是说这事还没完
I'm going to find out.
我会查个水落石出
Hello.
你好
So.
终于
You decided to return my property.
你决定还给我了
Nice of you after a year and a half.
真是太好了 一年半后再见到你
Well, the case has been under investigation.
案子一直在查
I needed to hang on to it a little longer.
我还得继续追查一阵
Oh, you return it now, so case solved.
那你现在还回它 是代表案子结束了
Still working it.
不 还在查
Hey, I remember you telling me
我记得你曾经告诉过我
that you were an employee here since back in '79?
你从七九年起 就在这儿上班?
Summer of '69, to be exact.
准确说 是六九年夏天
I want you to look at some pictures.
我需要你帮我看一些照片
No.
没有
Can't say as I ever seen him before.
没法说我见过他
You sure?
你确定吗
I'm not a hundred percent sure.
不能百分百确定
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表