剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
His sins. His evil doings.
他的罪过 邪恶的勾当
His rapes and murders.
他犯的强♥奸♥罪和谋杀案
Guess which 15th century Dutch artist
猜猜哪位十五世纪的荷兰艺术家
painted that phrase on a table top.
把这句话写在了桌面上
Hieronymus Bosch.
耶罗尼米斯·博斯
So, what, Harry Bosch, the avenging angel?
这么说哈里·博斯是复仇天使
Something like that.
差不多吧
Least we're meant to think so.
起码我们想这么认为
What, that Harry killed Gunn?
什么 哈里杀了甘恩
Why would he point the finger at himself?
他为什么把矛头指向他自己
He wouldn't. It's a frame. The question is, who would?
他没有 是陷害 问题是谁陷害了他
Who would go through all that trouble to frame him?
谁会不顾一切地去陷害他
The Holland trial. Smear Bosch.
荷兰审判 诽谤博斯
Andrew Holland. Thinks he's clever.
安德鲁·霍兰德 真是自作聪明
Thinks he's making a movie.
他以为自己在拍电影吗
Oh, my God.
天啊
Have you talked to Harry yet? Not yet.
你和哈里谈过了吗 还没
Jerry, you've gotta talk to him.
杰瑞 你得和他谈谈
You've got to tell him what's going on.
你得告诉他发生了什么
I know.
我知道
You have five messages.
您有五条信息
Detective Bosch, this is Sergeant Amy Snyder, IA.
博思警探 我是艾米·斯奈德警长
Please call me b... Message deleted.
请给我回电... 信息已删除
Hello, Mr. Bosch, this is Rich Isbin.
你好 博斯先生 我是里奇·伊丝宾
You might remember me from... Message deleted.
您可能还记得... 信息已删除
Detective Bosch, Amy Snyder again.
博斯警探 还是艾米·斯奈德
Please give me a... Messaged deleted.
请给我... 信息已删除
Bosch, you putz.
博斯 你这个笨蛋
This is your old pal, Rick Jackson.
我是你的老朋友 里克·杰克森
Your current partner came to see me
你的现任搭档来找过我
about you and your girlfriend Edward Gunn.
向我打听你和你的"女朋友"爱德华·甘恩
He asked me not to tell you. Thought you ought to know.
他不让我告诉你 但我觉得你应该知道
Message saved.
信息已保存
Detective Bosch, Scott Anderson.
博斯警探 我是斯科特·安德森
I'd really appreciate a few minutes of your time.
希望能占用您几分钟时间
You have my number.
请给我打电♥话♥
Message deleted. No more messages.
信息已删除 无新信息
Hey, Harry. J. Edgar. How was the Getty?
哈里 杰·埃德加 盖提怎么样
What?
什么
The other day when I met with Goshen, you were off the radar.
我和戈森见面那天 你没来
Oh, I told you, I had a dental thing.
我告诉过你 我去看牙医了
I've been meaning to get up there with Maddie.
我一直想和玛迪一起来这儿
It's beautiful. Yeah, it is.
这真漂亮 确实
Oh, so you were up there.
所以你确实来了
Just had to get away, think about some things.
只是逃出来一会儿 想些事情
The cell phone reception was shitty.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥太差了
That's why I missed your call.
所以我才没接到你的电♥话♥
You know what? Don't insult me with your fuckin' lies.
别用你那些蹩脚的谎话骗我了
Really, Jerry?
真的吗 杰瑞
You're investigating me for Gunn's murder? I'm a suspect?
你在为了甘恩的案子调查我 我是嫌犯吗
No. I think you're being set up.
不 我觉得你被陷害了
You think? I know you're being set up.
你觉得 我知道你是被陷害的
When were you planning to tell me this, partner?
你打算等到什么时候再告诉我呢 我的搭档
Now. Why I'm here.
现在 我就是因此才来的
I just finished filling Billets in.
我刚告诉了比利茨警督
Oh, so she's in on this, too?
这么说她也参与进来了
Why didn't you come to me first?
你为什么不先来找我
I had to know exactly what was going on.
我得弄清楚事情真♥相♥
You needed to make sure I didn't kill Gunn? Are you serious?
你要先确认我没杀甘恩吗 说真的吗
I know you didn't kill Gunn.
我知道不是你杀的
I was following the evidence. Fuck you.
我只是跟随证据 去你的
Harry, I'm not the only one looking into this.
哈里 我不是唯一一个在调查此案的人
Who, Robertson? It's his case.
谁 罗伯森吗 这是他的案子
He's gotta do what he's gotta do, but he's not my partner.
他得做他该做的事 但他不是我的搭档
I never thought you... No, you know what?
我从未觉得你... 不 你知道吗
We still gotta work the Meadows case together.
我们还得一起解决梅多思的案子
After that, maybe it's time for a change.
但在那之后 得作出改变了
Tomorrow morning, call Scott Anderson.
明早 给斯科特·安德森打电♥话♥
Get to the bottom of this bullshit.
这事必须查个水落石出
Morning, gentlemen.
早上好 先生们
Thanks for meeting me.
谢谢你们能来见我
Before we start, I need to know where the tip came from.
我们开始之前 我要知道情报是哪来的
You know I can't do that.
你知道我不能说
Look, I just need confirmation.
我只需要确认而已
You guys investigating somebody within LAPD for Gunn's murder?
你们在为了甘恩案调查警局内部人员吗
I just need to know your source. Not gonna happen.
告诉我你的情报来源 我不能说
Look, I'm trying to spare you some grief here,
我把丑话说在前头
because if you run this story without confirmation,
你若是未经确认就将此事报道出去
you'll regret it.
你会后悔的
Are you threatening me?
你在威胁我吗
Not at all, just giving you a reality check. The tip is wrong.
不 只是给你提个醒 情报是假的
If you fall for it, you're gonna look like a fool.
你要是上当了 绝对会摔得很惨
It's a career ender.
你的职业生涯就结束了
So is giving up my source.
暴露我的信息来源也是如此
One guess, one name, yes or no.
猜一次 一个名字 只答是否
What do I get in return?
我能得到什么
First call.
一手消息
Whole story on Gunn. Whole story.
甘恩案的全部信息 全部信息
One name? That's it.
名字 没错
All right. Take a guess.
那好 猜吧
Jimmy Robertson.
吉米·罗伯森
No? No.
不是吗 不是
Not Robertson.
不是罗伯森
First call, right? That's the deal.
一手消息是吧 没错
Great. And if I get another source,
好极了 如果我得到了其他信息
I'll just run with the story.
我会跟这个结合起来的
He was a little late with a smile.
他笑得有点晚了
Hello, CRT. This is Chief Irving.
你好 社区应急小组 我是警长欧文
I'm trying to reach one of your CRT volunteers.
我想联♥系♥一位你们的志愿者
Okay. Can I have the last name, please?
好的 您知道他的姓氏吗
Jun Park. Okay. I have that number here.
润·帕克 好的 我这有他的号♥码
Yeah, go ahead.
请说吧
Jimmy. Need a word.
吉米 说句话
Wait in my office. I need to talk to him.
在办公室等我 我需要和他谈谈
I need to talk to him first.
让我先跟他谈
You leaked an active investigation to a fuckin' reporter.
你向那个该死的记者泄漏了调查情报
It wasn't me. Bullshit.
不是我 放屁
Yeah, bullshit is right. Where'd you get that?
就是放屁 你从哪听说的
Scott Anderson.
斯科特·安德森
Wait. He said that Jimmy was his source?
等等 他说吉米是他的线人了吗
He denied it. There you go.
他否认了 还是的
He's a fuckin' liar. It was written all over his face. It's you.
他就是个骗子 都写在他脸上了 就是你
Go fuck yourself.
去你♥妈♥的♥
All right, you know what? Stand down, both of you.
好了 你们俩都冷静一下
My office, Monday morning, we will straighten all this out.
周一早上 来我办公室 我们把这事弄清楚
Take the weekend to cool off.
周末好好冷静一下
I'm following the evidence, Bosch.
我在收集证据 博斯
I sure as hell don't want to see it buried by your friends in the department.
我可不想看到你在部门的朋友们把证据藏起来
You're on very thin ice. Not another word.
你现在非常危险 别再说了
And you have impeccable timing.
而你时间赶得真巧
Sergeant Snyder is in my office.
斯奈德警长就在我办公室
Did you okay J. Edgar doing an off the books investigation on Gunn?
你就让杰·埃德加这么秘密调查甘恩案吗
On me?
调查我
You were never a suspect, Harry.
我们从未怀疑过你 哈里
We were concerned about where this might lead.
我们很担心 这会如何收尾
All right, we were trying to protect you.
我们是在尽力保护你
Tell her I'm busy.
告诉她我忙着呢
I hope everything's all right.
希望一切都还顺利
Woody's a good tenant. Quiet.
伍迪是个好房♥客 他很安静
Just a few routine questions.
只是问几个例行问题
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表