剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
The recent Allen case?
最近的爱伦案
As a witness, Bosch is already junk bonds.
作为证人 博斯已经毫无信誉
This would seal the deal, my friend.
这案子就板上钉钉了
If the judge grants the motion.
如果法官批准了议案
It's certainly worth a try.
那当然值得一试
You're the lawyer.
你是律师 听你的
Let's talk about our other little problem.
谈谈另一个小问题吧
Miss Annabelle Crowe.
安娜贝儿·克劳小姐
Better if she didn't testify, at all.
最好别让她出庭作证
Rudy...
鲁迪
I was thinking more along the lines of inducements.
我想引诱她
Jay, I wasn't suggesting long-term parking.
杰伊 我没说要长♥期♥搁置
All I'm saying is, we have options.
我只想说 我们还有选择
Ways of getting Miss Crowe on board.
有方法拉克劳小姐入伙
She's a party girl.
她是个派对动物
Let's find something.
让咱们挖点料出来
By all means.
掘地三尺
Let's bring her the fuck on board.
也要拉她下水
Trevor Dobbs?
特雷弗·多布斯吗
Yes, sir. Can I help you?
是我 先生 有何贵干
Detective Bosch, LAPD.
我是洛杉矶警♥察♥局的博斯探长
I'd like to ask you some questions about William Meadows.
我想问几个关于威廉·梅多思的问题
Billy?
比利吗
Is he all right?
他还好吧
You haven't heard?
你没听说吗
No.
没有
Well, I'm sorry to tell you.
很抱歉告诉你
He was murdered last week.
他上周被谋杀了
Ah, shit.
见鬼
Let's, uh... Let's go inside.
进屋聊吧
I didn't see anything in the news or in the papers.
新闻报纸上我都没看到任何消息
It was reported as a John Doe.
媒体报成了无名氏
Homeless man in Hollywood.
把他当成了好莱坞的流浪汉
Took a few days to make an ID.
花了好几天才辨明身份
Some people don't get obits, do they?
有些人是得不到讣告的 对吧
No, they don't.
是啊 得不到
Billy deserved one.
比利应该有个讣告
He served his country.
他为国效忠过
Goddamn.
天啊
It's a shame.
真可惜
This you?
这是你吗
Yep. And most of my team.
嗯 和我大半战友一块
Iraq.
在伊♥拉♥克♥
Anbar Province.
安巴尔省
Near Ramadi.
拉马迪附近
Special Forces.
特种部队
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
Meadows had the tattoo.
梅多思身上有纹身
You recognize it.
你居然能认出来
I was Fifth group.
我曾在第五小组
ODA three-nine-nine-two.
我在三九九二作战分遣队
So Meadow's mother said he
梅多思母亲说
also did two tours in Afghanistan.
他去过两次阿富汗
Yeah...
是啊
night recons started to freak him out.
他怕做夜间侦察
He had to get high just to go on patrol.
喝高了才能巡逻
I can understand that.
我能理解
Yeah, it wears on you.
是啊 恐惧会笼罩你
You're out there... pitch black.
独自在外 漆黑一片
You get separated from your unit...
又和营队分离开了...
Feels like the sound of your own
感觉自己的呼吸声
breathing's gonna give you away.
都会招来敌人
Right.
是的
The Black Echo.
传说中的"黑色回声"
So, you know.
所以 你是理解的
You also know, some
那你应该也知道
soldiers weather the storm better than others.
有些士兵比别人更能承受风暴
And when he came back?
他回国后呢
Billy had problems.
比利的问题就来了
With drugs, problems with the law,
嗑药 违法犯罪
arrests, in and out of fucking rehab.
被逮捕 反复进出戒毒所
Loaned him money.
借过他钱
Aw, shit, I gave him money.
不是借 我直接给他钱
Couple years ago, he was in real dire straits.
几年前 他水深火热
So, ah, I took him to Charlie Company.
所以 我把他带到了退伍军人援助中心
How'd that work out? It didn't.
有用吗 没有
Looks like you weathered it all right.
你倒是调节得很好
I'm one of the lucky ones.
我比较走运
Shit.
操
Started a family, a business.
有了自己的家庭 公♥司♥
Comprehensive Solutions.
"全面解决方案"
Security consulting.
做安全顾问
I've done well.
我还行吧
Meadows ever work for you?
梅多思为你工作过吗
No, he couldn't pass the physical.
没 他体♥检♥不合格
The kind of work that we do...
我们这个行当...
It's not monitoring residential burglar alarms.
可不是监视居民防盗报♥警♥器什么的
So you're talking contracting, like Blackwater?
你是说做签约雇佣兵 像黑水公♥司♥那样吗
Unless you have sky-high security clearance, Detective,
探长 除非你有极高的安保知情权限
I can't talk about it.
否则我不便透露
Absolutely.
当然了
Thanks. Yeah.
多谢 客气
I'll see myself out.
我自己出去
I know we're supposed to cooperate with you people,
我知道我们应该和你们合作
but half the time you got your wires crossed.
但半数情况下 都会引人误会
And it puts our clients off if we're talking to the cops.
如果我们和警♥察♥谈话 老兵们会不安的
I could always get a warrant.
我可以拿张搜查令来
Oh, now you're gonna strong arm me, huh?
现在你要对我用强制手段了 是吧
Only if I have to.
必要时会
You ever serve, Detective?
你当过兵吗 探长
I did in fact. Where?
当过 在哪儿
Desert Storm.
"沙漠风暴"行动
A tour in Afghanistan after 9-11.
911后 去阿富汗执行过一次任务
Helen Archer.
海伦·阿彻
She got as close to Billy Meadows as anybody.
她和比利·梅多思关系密切
Girlfriend close?
女朋友吗
Don't think so. She was more drink than drugs.
我觉得不是 她嗜酒成性 却不嗑药
But they were both early on in Iraq.
他们俩都很早就去了伊♥拉♥克♥
Caught the really crazy shit.
赶上最坏的那一阵了
Common ground, you know.
有共同经历 你懂的
That's where she works.
她在这儿工作
If she wants you to know more than that, that's up to her.
至于她想不想告诉你更多 就得看她了
Still like to see his file.
还是想看他的档案
For that, you are gonna need a warrant.
那你得拿张搜查令来
Roger that.
收到
Edgar.
埃德加
I'm trying to reach Detective Bosch?
博斯探长在吗
He's not here right now. Can I take a message?
他不在 我可以捎个信吗
You still his partner? I am.
你还是他的搭档? 是的
This is Scott Anderson. I write for the Times.
我是斯科特·安德森 《时代周刊》的记者
I know who you are.
我听说过你
I'm about to post a piece on Edward Gunn.
我会发表一篇关于爱德华·甘恩的报道
We're not working that case.
我们不负责那个案子
Detectives Robertson and Pierce are. I know.
罗伯森和皮尔斯探员负责 我知道
I was just wondering if Detective Bosch would care to comment.
我只想问 博斯探长是否想发表评论
Now that Gunn is dead, how does he feel?
甘恩死了 他有何感想
I really think you should speak to media relations.
你应该找媒体公♥关♥部谈
You're his partner. You know him better than anyone.
你是他的搭档 比谁都了解他
After pursuing Gunn for so long,
在追查甘恩这么久后
is he disappointed?
他失望了吗
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表