剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
You learned carotid restraint control at the Academy, right?
你在学校里学过锁颈防身术吧?
A pain in the ass to get right.
想做正确真是让人头疼
You get it wrong, it turns into a choke hold.
你做得不对 就会变成锁喉
People die. Some of the time,
会导致死亡 有些情况
we saw abrasion patterns on suspects backs,
我们能看见嫌犯的背后有伤痕
like this.
像这个
Think about the way we brace the hold...
想想我们是怎么完成这个动作的
one arm around the neck,
一只手臂绕着脖子
the other one across the back.
另一只锁住后背
So you can control the pressure on the neck arteries
这样就可以控制对方脖子上动脉的压力
with the angle of your arm. Mmhmm.
通过你的手肘 是的
Now, these half circles are abrasions
看这里 这些半圈痕迹就是那些
caused by the bands and bezels
我们警♥察♥喜欢的那种厚实手表
of those chunky chrono wristwatches
的表带和表面
us O.G. Cops tend to favor.
造成的伤痕
A cop made Gunn pass out?
你的意思是警♥察♥把甘恩打昏迷了?
Then dragged him to the balcony
然后把他拖到了阳台
and dropped him head first.
把他头着地摔了下去?
Not definitively.
并不是不可能
Military teaches it, mixed martial arts.
军队教这些手段 军事武术的结合
Anyone can find a how-to on the internet.
任何人都可以在网上找到做法
Or a cop of a certain age.
或者是一个老练的警♥察♥
Yeah.
是的
My age.
像我这样的
Jesus.
天哪
Cross Los Angeles Street,
穿过洛杉矶的大街
suddenly I'm in Calcutta.
瞬间就像来到了加尔各答
Dark side of gentrification.
高档住♥宅♥区中的贫民窟
How much you wanna bet those million-dollar lofts
你敢不敢赌那些上百万的房♥子
got windows facing the other way?
有一个窗户是对着这边的
Patty, my partner Harry Bosch.
帕蒂 这是我的搭档哈里·博斯
Hi, Patty. Sorry I'm late.
你好 帕蒂 抱歉我来晚了
DWP is digging random holes on Temple
水利部门在教堂任意挖洞
trying to see how far back they can hold things up.
想看看它们的承重到底有多好
You should get a traffic app for your phone, detective.
警长 你真应该在手♥机♥上下一个交通软件
Then we could watch his head explode.
那我们就可以看着他的脑袋"爆♥炸♥了"
We go in here.
请走这边
So, Patty, how secure are these?
帕蒂 这些到底有多安全
Well, they need ID to get in,
他们需要身份证件进入
but we tell them not to leave anything too valuable.
但我们还是告诉他们不要留下贵重物品
They have to come back every week
他们必须每周回来更新
to renew. And demand is high.
并且要求很严格
There's never enough.
没有最严 只有更严
Let's see, Meadows... 1901.
我看看 梅多思 编号♥1901
Oh, you're just in time.
你们来的正巧
We were about to empty his bin
我们正准备清空他的"仓库"
and give it to somebody else.
然后给予别人
There.
这里
Thank you. Mmhmm.
谢谢 不谢
Lieutenant Grace Billets?
格蕾丝比利茨警督?
Sir.
警官
Hi. Grace Billets.
你好 格蕾丝比利茨
Grace Billets.
格蕾丝比利茨
Grace, have a seat, please.
格蕾丝 请坐
Thanks.
谢谢
You want a water or something?
需要帮你倒杯水吗
Uh, no, thanks.
不需要 谢谢
Okay, let's get to it.
好的 那我们开始吧
We have 45 minutes,
我们有四十五分钟
so please be concise as you can.
所以请你尽量简洁回答
I'll try. First off, an easy one.
我尽量 先来个简单的
Briefly tell us about yourself
简洁地介绍你自己
and why you think you should be promoted to captain.
并告诉我们为什么你认为你应该被升值为警长
Well, my dad was a cop.
我父亲是个警♥察♥
My uncle worked Valley Division.
我的叔叔在河谷警局工作
I was born here.
我在这里出生
I grew up in this city, and I still live here,
我在这个城市长大 我现在还住在这里
so I think that being a legacy and a resident
所以我认为作为我父亲的女儿和当地居民
gives me a pretty clear perspective
给了我在社区治安上
on community policing.
明确的看法
A person's whole life
一个人的一生
reduced to what fits in a garbage can.
最终沦落到一个垃圾桶里
This his foot locker?
这是他的军用手提箱吗?
No.
不是
That's a Pelican case.
那是个派利肯安全箱
That's what you use
这就是你退休之后
when you get out of the service,
会用的箱子
not when you go in as a boot.
不是你进队时会用的行李箱
Hunting trophy.
狩猎战利品
There's a false bottom.
那儿有个假的底面
He did multiple tours...
他在不少地方参过军
Iraq...
伊♥拉♥克♥
Afghanistan.
阿富汗
Went back as a hired gun, too.
回来后还是个雇佣枪手
The girl?
这个女孩?
They seem so sure of themselves.
他们看起来非常坚定
You have to be.
你必须得这样
Because after that, you're never so sure again.
因为之后你再也不会如此坚定了
I ever tell you how I got rid of the tats on my hands?
我曾经有告诉过你我是怎么除掉我手上的刺青的吗
No.
没有
H-o-l-d.
紧紧
F-a-s-t.
抓住
Hold fast. To what?
紧紧抓住什么?
Life, brother.
生命 兄弟
Everything.
生命中的一切
Anything you could grab on to to keep from going under.
任何你可以抓住的来阻挡你沉沦失败
Shit, I was just a kid.
天哪 我那时候还是个孩子
Saw it on tuna guys down in Pedro.
在纸牌游戏里拿着金枪鱼的家伙上看到的
Ex-Navy.
前任海军
Some kind of sailor thing?
像个水手一样?
Yeah.
是的
So anyways, a couple years later,
无论如何 一些年过去以后
I enlisted in the Army.
我入伍了
My sergeant at basic saw it and flipped out.
我的上士看到了非常生气
Said there's no way he was gonna have
说他不可能允许他手下的士兵
a squid tattoo on one of his soldiers,
手上有一个墨水纹身
so he makes me go out behind the back of the barracks
所以他逼我走到兵营的后面
and punch this cinderblock wall
然后用拳头捶煤砖墙
till my knuckles were like hamburger.
直到我的指关节肿的像个汉堡一样
When they scabbed over,
等他们都结疤了之后
he made me go back out...
他让我再出去
do it again...
再捶一次
and again.
一次又一次
That's crazy.
这太疯狂了
I was all in with it.
我当时全身心投入
That's how sure we were.
我们那时就是那么坚定
Stress can be a huge factor.
压力是个很大的原因
Frustration with the slow churn of justice.
慢慢失去的正义带来了沮丧
But if you tell people exactly what they need to do and why,
但是如果你明确告诉大家该做什么和为什么
the majority respond very positively
大多数人都会积极回应
and often exceed expectations.
并且常常超出你的预期
Last question is situational.
最后是处境题
A lieutenant under your direct command
一个受你直接领导的警督
has had an inappropriate sexual relationship
和她手下的一个警官曾经有过
with one of her detectives.
不正当的性关系
This detective comes to you
那个警官来找你
and says that an unhappy end to the affair
并和你说那段风流韵事的不好结局
is now affecting her caseload and her path to promotion.
正在影响她的工作和升职
How would you handle this?
这件事你会怎么处理?
I've got so much math tonight.
我今晚有很多数学作业
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表