剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Jimmy? There no longer appears to be any threat.
吉米 似乎已经不危险了
Sorry to keep you waiting, Rudy. Hands full.
抱歉让你一直等着 鲁迪 一直在忙
Spare me. How's Edgar?
没关系 埃德加怎么样了
He's going to be okay.
正在恢复
Thank Christ for that. Always liked him.
感谢上苍一直偏爱他
So can we get to it? This tape Robertson's talking about?
直接谈谈吧 那个罗伯森说的录像带
It's legit. That's your brother.
合法拍摄 那是你弟弟
Looks kind of like him.
看起来是有点像他
Jury would agree,
陪审团也会这么觉得
especially with his fingerprints on the door.
尤其是门上有他的指纹
The other guy's you. Good luck proving that.
另一个人是你 希望你能证明
He could be right. We know Jesse won't flip.
他可能是对的 我们知道杰西不会招供
That's right. He won't.
对 他不会
I'd worry about Jesse taking the weight though,
但是我还剩担心杰西能不能承受高压
wouldn't you? I would.
是吗 是的
Doesn't strike me as all that tough.
能不让我过得那么艰难
I mean, murder for hire,
我是说 雇凶
that's what we're looking at, right?
我们正在查的雇凶
LWOP, Life without parole.
不可假释的终生监禁
Most definitely. That's a heavy door, brother.
肯定是 大兄弟 那扇门很重
Slams shut, stays shut.
一关永关
Quit trying to play me. I know the game.
别耍我了 我知道那把戏
You want your phone call?
你想要你打电♥话♥吗
I'll let you know.
需要会告诉你的
So how did it go?
谈得怎么样
Going to let him stew a little.
让他自己想会
Do you think he'll lawyer-up?
你觉得他会叫律师吗
Might. He knows he shouldn't talk to us.
可能 他知道他不应该跟我们谈话
We got him thinking about his brother.
我们让他想想他弟弟
And cops, sometimes they're caught,
况且有时候警♥察♥找到了什么
they want to lay it all out,
他们也不会说出来
tell it there way. You know, get in front of it.
换种方式说出来 说一些皮毛的事
He thinks he's going to get something for his baby bro?
他觉得他得为他的心肝弟弟争取点什么
It might put him in a talkative mood.
这可能会让他开口
Well, I'll call Benitez, ask her to talk to O'Shea
行 我打给贝尼特斯 让她去问问奥谢
about the flying Tafero Brothers.
知不知道泰非罗兄弟的情况
You got time? I'm going to grab some dinner.
有时间吗 一起吃个饭
Why not?
好啊
Irv.
欧文
Bradley.
布拉德利
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉迟到了
No worries. What can I get you?
没事 请问您需要点什么
Uh... I'll have what he's having.
和他一样
What are you having?
你的是啥
Hibiki. Japanese whiskey.
假面骑士 日本的威士忌
I'll have one of those, straight up.
我要一份 不加冰
We could have rescheduled.
我们可以改期
No, this is good. I needed a break.
现在挺好的 我得休息下
Must have had quite the day.
今天你一定挺忙的
How's your man?
你下属怎么样
He's going to make it.
他会好的
Hell of a thing when the police are targeted.
警♥察♥变成受害者简直是噩梦
Hope we're not in for another round of cop killings.
希望下次警♥察♥出事的时候我们已经不办案了
Dallas, Baton Rouge...
达拉斯 巴吞鲁日
This was personal. You know who?
这是个人恩怨 你知道凶手了
The man that got shot in Venice?
在威尼斯中弹的那个人
One of his compadres. Payback.
他的一个同伙 这是报仇
Thank you. Yeah, my pleasure.
谢谢 我的荣幸
Chin, chin.
碰杯
Shall we get the bad news out of the way
我们别想那些烦人的事了
so we can enjoy our dinner?
来享受下晚餐吧
Actually...
其实
I've reconsidered.
我一直在重新考虑
Ah, don't toy with me, Irv.
别逗我 欧文
I accept the offer, if it's still good.
我接受这个提议 如果还有效
Of course it is.
当然
Of course it's still good.
当然有效
Fantastic. I'm delighted.
欣喜若狂啊我
The mayor will be thrilled.
市长会惊喜万分的
Does he know?
你跟他说了吗
I wanted to tell you first.
我想先告诉你
You ever work with him? Rudy?
你和他共事过 鲁迪
Once. I'd just made rank.
一次 就为了军衔
Was he bent back then? Like a crowbar.
那时他驼背吗? 直得像个撬棍一样
He used to keep this old search warrant
他常常把搜查令放在
in his glove compartment.
车里的贮物箱里
He'd flash it when he wanted to get in somewhere
这样他想进哪就进哪
without going through the niceties.
不用办那些冗长的手续
Did he use it when he worked with you?
他和你共事的时候用过吗
He tried.
他想用
I told him to put it back in his glove compartment
我告诉他收回去
or I'd stick it up his ass.
否则我就贴在他屁♥股♥上
One and only time I ever worked with him.
那是唯一一次我和他共事
Benitez is at the front desk.
贝尼特斯来了
Let's go.
走吧
You talk to O'Shea?
你和奥谢谈?
Let's see what Mr. Tafero has to say.
一起听听泰非罗能说啥
It's your case. Gunn was yours first.
是你的案子 甘恩案一开始是你的
Rudy. Bosch. Back so soon?
鲁迪 博斯 这么快就回来了
Ms. Benitez.
贝尼特斯小姐
What's your pleasure?
你想干什么
Let's get the formalities out of the way.
不要扯那些手续了
No call? No call.
不打电♥话♥ 不打
You know your rights. You want to talk to us?
你知道你的权利 你想和我们说什么
Sitting in?
缄口不言
You know how this works, Mr. Tafero.
你知道这是规矩 泰非罗先生
Come clean and cooperate.
和盘托出 合作一点
If you give us some good evidence against Andrew Holland,
如果你给我们一些对付安德鲁·霍兰德的证据
we'll go to a judge, and you and your brother
我们会判断 你和你弟弟
can plead this down from life to something
在这案子最后一点时间里
with a little daylight at the end of it.
你和你弟弟能为这事给自己辩护一下
Jesse.
杰西
I should've drafted some other knucklehead,
我就该找个别的傻蛋
left him out of it.
不让杰西卷进来
I met Holland at our place,
我在家见了霍兰德
helped him move the body upstairs.
帮他把尸体抬上楼
Holland? Andrew Holland.
霍兰德 安德鲁·霍兰德
Who's body? Donatella Spear.
谁的尸体 唐娜特拉·斯皮尔的
He said it was an accident. Rough sex.
他说是个意外 粗暴性♥爱♥的结果
Slippery slope, working for Holland.
为霍兰德做事就是走下坡路
Judging me, Harry? No.
哈里 你在批判我 没
Bullshit. Not my job.
才怪 跟我的工作无关
Admit it. If we hadn't done Gunn, you would have.
算了吧 如果我们没有了解甘恩 你也会了解他的
I did you a favor. Cut the shit, Rudy.
我帮了你个大忙 别说废话 鲁迪
Walk me through it.
接着刚刚的说
Jesse buddied up to Gunn, befriended him.
杰西和甘恩成了朋友 交心朋友
Buy him drinks, drive him home.
请他喝酒 送他回家
The night it was originally supposed to go down,
那晚本来是要下去的
he was going to get him drunk, drive him home,
杰西打算灌醉甘恩 送他回家
and he'd take a header over the balcony.
然后他会从阳台上摔下来
But it didn't happen. Why not?
但是什么都没发生 为什么
Jesse bought him one drink too many.
杰西请了他太多次
Gunn got shit-faced. Obstreperous.
甘恩喝得烂醉 耍酒疯
Got his ass tossed in the can.
整个人都坐在酒瓶堆里
Who bailed him out?
谁保释他出来的
Marissa Mattas. The woman in red, works for Holland.
玛丽萨·玛塔 那个穿红衣服的女人 霍兰德的人
She doesn't know anything, Bosch.
她什么都不知道 博斯
Keep her out of this. That's up to you.
别把她搅进来 这取决于你
But she bailed Gunn out.
但是她保释了甘恩
By the time she got him home, it was almost dawn.
她带甘恩回家的时候差不多黎明了
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表