剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
I want my lawyer!
我要请律师
Tafero, you motherfucker!
泰非罗你个混♥蛋♥
Buy you a drink?
请你喝一杯吗
Depends. On.
看情况 什么情况
If I'm going to be up all night writing.
看我今晚是不是得通宵写稿
So buy me a drink.
那你请我喝一杯吧
Come here for the ambiance?
你来这就为这里的气氛吗
This is where it started. This is where what started?
这是一切的开端 什么的开端
Thank you, darling. You got it.
谢谢 亲爱的 没事儿
Why don't you pull your notebook out, son?
要不你拿出笔记本记下来 孩子
A month or so ago, a guy named Jesse Tafero
大概一个月之前 一个叫杰西·泰非罗的家伙
bought Edward Gunn some drinks right here.
在这请爱德华·甘恩喝了点酒
Captain. Xavi.
上尉 贾维
I didn't hear you come aboard.
我都没听到你上来
Thought I'd give you a hand,
想着能帮帮你
help you look for Woody's piece.
帮你找伍迪那份钱
You should have called. You almost missed me.
你应该提前打个招呼的 差点就错过我了
Luckily, I didn't.
还好没错过
How'd you find me?
你怎么找到我的
Captain, you know my skill set.
上尉 你知道我的技能
God damn.
噢 对了
You came all the way back from Baja.
你大老远的从巴哈回来了
TJ. Right. Right, right.
提市 对对对
I appreciate that.
谢谢你
My cousin. No big deal.
为了兄弟 这没什么
Well, let's go get it, shall we?
好吧 那我们就开始吧
Aye, aye, captain.
没问题 上校
Morning. Detective.
早啊 警探
Good morning.
早上好
Jimmy. Hey, Harry.
吉米 嗨 哈里
Late night? It got that way.
熬夜了 就那样
Listen, there'll be a story out today...
听着 今天会有一个故事
Times' website, the official version.
泰晤士官网 正式版本
Which is?
什么故事
Holland hired the Taferos to do Gunn,
霍兰德雇了泰非罗去干掉甘恩
throw shade on you to get him off
给你制♥造♥麻烦 让你无法查清
the Donatella Spear murder.
唐娜特拉·斯皮尔的案子
They almost pulled it off.
他们差一点就成功了
Almost. Who's the story by?
差一点 谁写的故事
Scott Anderson.
斯科特·安德森
So you were the leak.
所以你就是传出去的那个人
I'll tell you my secret if you tell me yours.
我们可以交换秘密
I know there's more.
我知道还有很多秘密
Keep thinking that.
你就接着想吧
I will.
我会的
Fan mail from some flounder?
粉丝寄来的邮件吗
The conquering heroes return.
英雄们回来了
Jesus. You guys look pretty rough.
老天 你们可真够厉害的
Ever tried mescal? That the one with the worm?
你试过麦斯卡尔酒吗 里面有虫的那种吗
Yeah. Uh, no.
是啊 没试过
Me neither, but Alfredo Garcia here...
我也没有 不过我们的阿尔弗雷多·加西亚
We were celebrating.
那是在庆祝
I had to pry him out of a Mexican hoosegow.
我得小心翼翼的把他从墨西哥的拘留所里弄出来
This close to an international incident.
眼看着就要引发国际冲突了
He exaggerates.
他太夸张了
Turn up anything on the boat?
在船上找到什么有用的了吗
Just a couple million bucks.
只有几百万现金
Weapons? No.
武器呢 没有
Any sign of Moreno? Not yet.
莫雷诺有消息了吗 还没
You happen to see Scott Anderson's column this morning?
你今天早上看了斯科特·安德森的专栏了吗
No. Exclusive on the Holland bust.
没 关于霍兰德被捕的独家消息
That was fast. Yeah, internal source.
传的挺快啊 是啊 内部消息
Right. Yeah, it gives Robertson all the credit.
也对 是 功劳都被罗伯森那家伙领了
It's his case. Let him have it.
那是他的案子 该他的
Hey, Harry, who are the slicks?
哈里 那些家伙们是什么人啊
Do I know? FID?
我认识吗 FID的吗
Maybe something to do with Edgar.
可能是关于埃德加的
FID don't dress that good.
FID的人可不会穿这么好
I guess I'm about to find out.
我想我很快就会知道了
Hey, Harry, you know Bennett and Pell from RHD.
哈里 你认识劫案凶杀科的贝尼特和帕尔吗
Only by reputation. Good I hope.
只是听说过 希望是好名声
They're working the riverwatch arson case.
他们在办河岸区的那起纵火案
So it was arson. That's the ruling,
真的是纵火案啊 目前主要证据这么显示
but we haven't gone public with it yet.
但我们还没有正式公开定案
We have some questions about the deceased,
我们对死者还有些疑问
retired detective John Caffrey.
已退休的警探约翰·卡佛里
Caffrey was the target?
目标是卡佛里吗
Origin point of the fire was his bed.
起火点是他的床
Staged to look like he fell asleep smoking,
看起来像是他抽着烟睡着了
but the chemical analysis shows the presence of an accelerant.
但化学检测显示有助燃剂的存在
Was he alive when the fire started?
起火的时候他还活着吗
Can't say. The body was so badly burned,
这不好说 尸体烧焦的太严重了
we may never know the cause of death.
我们估计永远也不会知道死因了
The apartment was gutted,
公♥寓♥被毁了
but we have the front desk visitor logs.
但我们还有前台的访客登记本
You were a regular visitor
你在他住在那儿的七年里
during the seven years he lived there.
一直都定期去看他
I was. He was lead on my mother's murder, '79.
是的 他是79年我妈那起谋杀案的主指挥
It was unsolved, and I visited him
案子还没破 所以我就经常去看他
every few months to pick his brain about it.
每隔几个月就去跟他叙叙旧
A year and a half ago you stopped visiting him?
你一年半之前就没再去看他了
Yeah, I cleared the case.
是的 我把案子的记录清掉了
Your mother was Marjorie Phillips Lowe?
你妈是 马乔里·菲利普斯·罗威吗
That's right.
是的 没错
The case is still carried as open.
那起案子还在查
I cleared it to my satisfaction. The killer's dead.
我在心里先把它清掉了 凶手已经死了
I just never got around to filing it cleared other.
我只是一直没找到机会把这案子入档而已
Did Caffrey help you clear it?
卡佛里帮你清了吗
He did, but he also revealed
他帮了 但他也说了
that he bowed to departmental pressure
他当时屈于局里的压力
to look the other way at the time,
不得不换个角度看的事实
so the killer was never brought to justice before he died.
所以凶手直到死也没有被司法制裁过
And why would Caffrey do that?
那卡佛里为什么要那样做呢
The killer was a high-level snitch for Narcotics.
凶手是纳克迪克市长的高级眼线
My mother was just a prostitute.
而我妈只是个妓♥女♥
He mattered, she didn't.
他举足轻重 而她什么都不是
So that's the real reason
这才是我一年半前就
I stopped visiting him a year and a half ago.
不再去看他的真正原因
Caffrey told you he was pressured by the department?
卡佛里告诉你他是受上级压力
He did. He wasn't just covering his own ass?
是的 他不是为了保自己吗
I looked into it. He was telling the truth.
我查过了 他说的都是真的
Thank you. And thanks for your time.
谢谢你 谢谢你花时间来回答我们的问题
You know, Caffrey kept a full murder book on the case.
你知道卡佛里自己收藏了本案的卷宗吗
Did he?
是吗
You didn't know?
你不知道吗
News to me.
不知道
Thanks.
谢了
You think there's any connection at all to your mother's case?
你觉得这跟你♥妈♥的♥案子有关系吗
Jesus, Grace, I don't know.
老天爷 我也不知道
But if his place was gutted by a fire,
但是如果他的家被火烧完了
where did he keep the murder book? Why?
那他把那本证据集藏哪儿了 又为什么要藏起来呢
All good questions.
都是值得考究的
Shit. What?
完了 怎么
Something I forgot to do.
我忘了有件事要做
Hey, Meg, have you seen Captain Lewis?
Meg,你看到刘易斯上尉了吗
Um... not in today.
今天没
Or the rest of the week.
可能这一个星期都不会
Oh, wow. Under the weather?
心情不好吗
No. Taking some personal time, she said.
不是 她说是要休假
Terry. Santi.
泰瑞 圣地
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表