剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
He was there that night.
他那晚在那
Bad luck for you, huh?
那你可倒霉了不是吗?
Killer knew his way around a blade.
杀手了结他的刀
Hit this kid's bleeders.
击中了孩子的要害
You must know the move...
你得知道你在干什么
two cuts across the neck down the shoulder.
两下 从颈部 到肩膀
Serious move, brother. Ever try it for real?
很厉害啊 兄弟 真的试过吗
You?
你呢
That move, when it's done right...
那招 做好了的话
Tell me.
告诉我
No artery spray.
没有动脉喷血
None of that movie bullshit.
没有电影上那些狗血
You could be 5 feet away and not know what happened.
你在附近也不知道发生了什么
Turn around, guy's on the ground
转过身 人躺在地上
bleeding out. Nothing you can do.
流血不止 你束手无策
Exactly what happened to our witness.
正是发生在我们目击证人身上的事
You want to test my knives?
想验验我的刀
In time.
迟早的事
Get a warrant.
拿个搜查令吧
And have at it.
然后你就能查了
I like him for it. No doubt.
我还挺喜欢他的 当然
Think he still has the weapon?
你觉得他还留着凶器吗?
If he does, he bleached it.
就算他有 也会洗白的
Nah. Crate and Barrell are gone.
瘦杆和胖桶走了
Clue the video. Maybe explain to Pop.
查查监控 或许能找到什么
You sure you want all of it?
你确定你都想要了?
Happy to share.
很乐意分享啊
Every frame. Put it on that.
一帧一帧的看 拷过来
I'll watch it tonight.
我今晚就看
You understand what this is.
你知道这是什么吧
This is surveillance footage of a street corner,
这是街角的监控录像
hours and hours of it.
好几个小时长呢
I got nothing but time.
我有的是时间
Don't start.
别
And a thousand tiny violins
一千个小小的小提琴
begin to play. Fuck your mother.
开始演奏 去你的
It's a sad, sad song, brother.
这真是个很悲伤的故事啊兄弟
That the Gunn murder book?
甘恩案的卷宗
Yeah. You need it?
是啊 你想要吗
No. Don't open it.
不 别打开
I'll look when I get home.
我到家之后会看的
All right. Love you, Lis'.
行吧 爱你
Anderson?
安德森
Done.
解决掉了
That story's dead.
报导没了
Fresh look.
新角度看问题
Well, can't hurt.
好吧 也没损失
Grace Billets.
格蕾丝·比利茨
Shit.
操
Your wife know you're here?
你老婆知道你在这吗?
Oh, my wife knows everything.
噢我老婆什么都知道
That's too bad. What can I do for you?
太糟糕了 我能帮你点什么?
I'm still trying to find that guy
我还是想知道那个
who came here with Eddie Gunn.
和艾迪·甘恩一起来的人
Seems like a long time ago now.
好像是很久以前的事了
Why don't you have a look-see in here?
要不你再好好看一下?
That's that director, the one who killed that girl.
这就是杀了那个女孩的导演
It wasn't him. I'd remember.
不是他 是的话我会记得的
And what about this guy?
那这个男人呢?
Ah, no.
不是
He's hunky, though.
他倒是挺壮的
One more?
再来一个
Three time's a charm.
事不过三
No. Sorry.
不是 抱歉
That it?
就这样了
For now.
目前为止
Thanks, Janice.
谢了 珍妮丝
You're welcome, detective.
乐意为您效劳
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Robertson.
罗伯森
Got a first name?
姓呢
Santiago.
圣地亚哥
But everyone calls me Jimmy.
但所有人都叫我吉米
Okay, then, Santiago.
那行吧 圣地亚哥
See you around.
再见
Yep.
好
Coach says I'm good enough to play on the travel team.
教练说我可以参加旅行队了
Can you make it so I can see what they're doing?
你能做到让我看清楚他们在做什么吗
Coach says it'll look good on my college apps.
教练说这会给我的大学申请添彩
Scholarships,
奖学金
hello.
呵呵
Your travel team, I heard you.
旅行队 我听着呢
It's only on the weekends.
就一个周末
I won't miss any school. Don't worry.
我不会旷课的 放心吧
You got that right.
这点你说对了
How's that? Can you zoom in?
怎么样 能放大吗
Sure.
当然
Nice. Gracias.
不错啊 谢谢了
De nada.
不客气
You really want to give up your weekends?
你很的打算放弃你的周末
I'd miss you.
我会想你的
You mean when you and Anita aren't working?
你是说在你和安妮塔休息的时候吗
Really? I'll discuss it with your mother.
真的 我要和你妈妈商量一下
Cool. Homework.
好吧 作业
Xavi.
贾维
Captain.
队长
I understand you had a visit.
有人拜访你啊
Just chumming the waters.
就试试水
And that's how shit surfaces.
这就是为什么事情会暴露
If they had anything,
如果他们有任何证据
they'd have come with a warrant.
他们就会拿着搜查令了
South Bay?
南海湾
On my way.
这就走
Take Woody with you.
带上伍迪
What?
怎么了?
Look, I'd rather solo, Captain.
队长 我宁愿单干
He's baked all day every day.
他整天整天的嗨
Useless.
没用的家伙
Less me, more we, Moreno.
少点自我 多点集体 莫雷诺
Who was it took out
是谁在坎大哈
Abdul Ghazni in Kandahar?
干掉了阿卜杜拉·加兹尼
We did.
我们
The three of us. Yes, sir.
咱们三个 是长官
Thanksgiving's coming.
感恩节要到了
If we keep our shit together,
如果咱们都能注意着点
we're all gonna have a lot to be thankful for.
咱们就有很多可以感恩的了
Hey, Pierce.
嗨 皮尔斯
What's all this?
这都是什么
Fresh eyes on Gunn.
新角度看甘恩
Robertson's working some angle.
罗伯森在尝试一些新角度
Oh, yeah? Why? I'm not sure.
嗯真的 为什么 我不确定
He doesn't exactly keep me up to speed.
他也没时时向我更新进度
Any usable prints from Gunn's?
甘恩那有什么能用的指纹吗
Just Gunn's.
只有甘恩的
So go back. Redo it.
那就回去 重新做
Reprint Gunn's apartment.
重新提取Gunn公♥寓♥的指纹
I can do that?
我还能那么干?
Shit, yeah. It's your case, too.
当然了 也是你的案子啊
Yeah, but shouldn't I...
是 但我不应该...
But have Potter do it. He's the best.
但是让波特去做 他做的最好
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表