剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Very sorry. What can we get you?
非常抱歉 来点什么
You can get this moving. I need to get back to work.
赶快开始吧 我还得回去工作
Yeah, yeah, sure.
当然
This is about Eddie Gunn, isn't it?
是关于艾迪·甘恩的吧
Why do you say that?
为什么这么说
I heard he was murdered.
我听说他被谋杀了
You knew him?
你认识他
Yeah. We weren't best buds, but we'd have a beer.
恩 算不上好兄弟 一起喝过酒
Couple times, when he would've pulled a deuce,
有几次 他喝得大醉
I drove him home.
我送他回家
Just dropped him off?
只是送他回家
Usually. He could get pretty hammered.
通常是的 他总是喝得酩酊大醉
You had to help him up the stairs, tuck him in?
你还得扶他上楼 送他进门
What of it?
什么情况
I get it.
我懂了
You pulled a print or something.
你们提取了指纹
You don't want my help.
不是叫我来帮忙的
This is bullshit.
都是胡扯
You're looking at me.
你们觉得是我
You think I did Eddie.
解决了艾迪
Fuck you.
去你的
Calm down.
冷静
If we had pulled your prints, you think
如果我们提取到了你的指纹
we would've let you drive over here on your own?
你觉得我们会让你自己开车过来吗
But now we know.
不过现在我们知道了
Now we have to cover you in case a print does pop up.
现在我们得拘留你 万一提取出了指纹呢
So where were you the night he dropped?
他坠楼那晚你在哪
When was it?
哪天
Sunday night, 13th.
星期天晚上 十三号♥
Okay. Uh, two Sundays ago?
两周前吗
with my brother, his place,
跟我哥哥在一起 在他家
watching the World Cup.
看世界杯
When to when?
从什么时候到什么时候
Started around 11:30.
十一点半左右开始
Watched from the semis through the final.
从半决赛看到了总决赛
About four hours straight.
总共大概四小时
Isn't the World Cup usually played mid-summer,
难道世界杯不是在盛夏时节
every four years? Rerun.
四年一次吗 回放
Italy-France 2006.
2006年意大利对法国
When Zidane head-butted Materrazi and got a red.
齐达内用头顶了马特拉齐 被红牌罚下那场
Are you a fan?
你是球迷吗
Oh, the beautiful game.
那场踢得真好
Zidane... great player.
齐达内是个好球员
France couldn't score without him.
没它法国很难得分
I remember that game. 1-1 at the end
我记得 最后1比1平手
of extra time.
加时赛
Italy took it on penalty kicks.
意大利通过罚球赢得冠军
Excuse me.
稍等
Robertson.
我是罗伯森
I need to see you.
我要跟你谈谈
Right now? Yes.
现在 对
Bureaucracy.
官僚作风
Just give me a minute.
给我一分钟
A minute. I gotta get back.
一分钟 我得回去
Maybe less, okay?
可能更快 好吗
What the fuck? You're going kind of fast, aren't you?
什么鬼 进度有点快了吧
Well, the guy's been prepped like alibis are an Olympic event.
这家伙准备充分 就差拿奥♥运♥会做不在场证明了
I want it all down. Then I can take it apart.
我要全部拿下 再一一分解
They want the prepped version on record.
他们希望记录上是准备好的版本
Once that's done, he's done.
说完那些 他会缄口不言
He's not gonna give you anything else after that.
不会给你任何信息
Which tells me I got the right guy.
正说明我抓对了人
Agreed. But if you arrest him,
没错 但你逮捕他
that tips anybody else involved.
就会提醒其他涉案人员
So if it isn't his watch...
所以如果不是他值班
Is this a hunch?
是预感吗
Or do you actually have something?
还是你已经掌握了线索
We're talking timing here.
我们现在讨论的是时机
Don't interrupt me again.
别再打断我了
Hey, so where were we?
我们说到哪了
Oh, yeah, you were kicking back, watching a game.
你们回看比赛
Did you order take-out?
你们点外卖♥♥了吗
No, it was just, uh, beer, leftovers, chips.
没有 只有啤酒 剩菜 薯片
What kind of beer?
什么啤酒
All kinds. I don't know.
各种 我说不清
I mean, what do I know? Man, give me a Bud.
我怎么知道 我就买♥♥了一扎
And you went home when?
你什么时候回家
Uh, about 9.
大概九点
You said the Cup didn't start until 11:30.
你说世界杯十一点半才开始
Yeah, 9 the next morning.
对 第二天早上九点
I crashed on the couch.
我瘫在沙发上
Too much Guinness.
喝得有点多
Yeah. I been there.
我去过
Yeah. So now we know where I was.
现在你们了解了我的情况
Are we working a case or what?
可以破案了吧
Oh, yeah, let's get to it.
当然 开始吧
Uh, take a look.
看看
Yeah. Bartender. Smog Cutter.
酒保 斯摩格·卡特
And the last time you were in there?
上次什么时候去的
A... couple weeks ago, maybe.
可能几周前吧
With Gunn?
和甘恩一起
You fucker.
去你的
I'm trying to help you, and this is how you do?
我在帮你 你就这么对我
Fuck you. I'm out of here.
去你的 我要走了
You can't hold me here.
你不能把我拘在这
I came in on my own steam.
我是自觉来的
I leave the same way. Not now.
也要自主离开 现在不行
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
Under arrest for what? I'll think of something.
拘捕原因 我会想一个的
For what?
原因
How about resisting arrest?
拒捕怎么样
I want my phone call.
我要打电♥话♥
Soon as you're booked.
提审后马上就可以
I'll need your personal property.
请交出你的私人物品
Wallet, cell phone, watch.
钱包 手♥机♥ 手表
So do you know why you are here?
你知道自己为什么在这吗
Yeah. Lying sack of shit right there.
多亏了那个说谎精
You're being booked
你被爱德华·甘恩的
for the murder of Edward Gunn.
谋杀案提审了
That's funny. I heard one of you guys did that.
可笑 我听说是你们的人干的
Are you sick, ill, or injured? Not yet.
你带病或者带伤吗 目前没有
Do you fear for your safety while at this facility?
你害怕自己在这里 人身安全受到威胁吗
Not as long as we go one-on-one, you motherfuckers.
只要别让我跟你一对一 该死的
Little charmer is all yours.
小帅哥是你的了
My call.
我的电♥话♥
You've reached Cindy Wagner.
我是辛迪·华格纳
Leave a message.
请留言
Ms. Wagner, this is Detective Bosch,
华格纳太太 我是博斯警探
Los Angeles Police Department.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局
If you could call me back at your earliest convenience.
方便的话尽早给我回电♥话♥
Thank you.
谢谢
Harry, we've got him.
哈里 我们抓到他了
Dead to rights.
抓了个现行
Check it out.
看看
This is a couple blocks
这个是距离沙奇
from where Sharkey was last seen.
最后出现的位置几个街区的地方
There. The BMW.
那里 那辆宝马
No plate, no Moreno.
没车牌 没莫雷诺
Have a little faith. It's a work in progress.
有点信心嘛 事情在进展中
Same car. Highland. Headed towards the Bowl.
同一辆车 海兰 驶向露天剧场
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表