剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
No.
没有
Were her fingerprints on the scissors?
剪刀上有她的指纹吗
No.
没有
Were any prints found on the scissors?
剪刀上还有其他人的指纹吗
Father Tabakian's.
特巴基安神父的
What was your initial assessment at the scene?
你在现场的第一判断是什么
That they had quarreled over the money,
他们为钱争吵过
that Mrs. Allen had struck Father Tabakian with the trophy,
爱伦夫人用奖杯砸了特巴基安神父
and then planted the scissors in his hand
然后把剪刀放到他手中
to make it look like self-defense.
假装是正当防卫
Detective, your partner testified
探长 你的搭档作证说
that you told him from the beginning
你告诉他 从一开始
you believed the scissors were planted.
你就认为剪刀是有人故意放的
That is correct. You never considered
没错 你就从没想过
that her story of self-defense might be true?
她也许真是正当防卫吗?
Considered and dismissed.
考虑过 但后来否决了
Detective, weren't you a defendant in a civil suit
探长 你是否曾在一场民事诉讼中
where you were accused of planting evidence?
被指控捏造证据
Yes.
是的
What was the outcome of that lawsuit?
那桩讼案的结果怎样
The jury found for the plaintiff.
陪审团判原告胜诉
Nothing further.
没有更多问题了
Detective, did the jury in that case conclude
探长 在那起案件中陪审团判定
that you had planted evidence?
你曾捏造证据了吗
No. Did the findings against you
没有 针对你的调查结果
involve falsifying of evidence in any way?
有任何地方说你篡改证据吗
No.
没有
And the total amount in damages
那么判给原告的
awarded to the plaintiff?
损失赔偿总额是多少
One dollar.
一美元
One dollar.
一美元
Nothing further, Your Honor.
没有更多问题了 法官大人
The witness may step down.
证人可以退席了
Ms. Chandler, any other witnesses?
钱德勒女士 还有其他证人吗
Uh, just one, Your Honor.
还有一位 法官大人
The defense calls Mrs. Anthony Allen.
辩方传唤安东尼·爱伦夫人
Your Honor, given the late hour,
法官大人 考虑到时间较晚
I suggest we recess for the day.
我建议今天先休庭吧
Court will resume in the morning
明天早上重新开庭
with Mrs. Allen's testimony.
听取爱伦夫人的证词
Senor Bosch.
博斯先生
Gracias, Gladys.
谢谢 格拉迪斯
De nada.
不客气
Gracias. De nada.
谢谢 不客气
Talk to your mom lately?
最近和你妈通过话吗
We Skyped Sunday.
我们上周日视频过
You should make that a standing date...
你应该固定一个日期
once a week, Sunday.
每周一次 每周日都聊
Well, her Sunday or my Sunday?
那是她的周日还是我的周日
Whichever.
都可以
The time difference. It's so hard.
时差是个难题
Plus, she and Reggie work nights.
而且 她和瑞奇晚上工作
It's morning here, it's evening in Hong Kong,
这边的白天是香港的晚上
and it's not even the same day.
而且还不是同一天
Okay. Don't whine. Just try.
好了 别发牢骚了 就试试吧
I'm not whining.
我没在发牢骚
Okay.
好吧
You've been working late a lot.
你最近总是工作到很晚
Prepping the Holland trial.
我在为霍兰德的庭审做准备
What? What's that look?
这是什么表情
Nothing.
没事
You've been spending a lot of time with her.
你最近总跟她在一起
Her? Who? Anita?
谁 安妮塔吗
Oh, that's what you call her? Anita?
这么亲热 都叫上安妮塔了
Deputy DA Benitez to you.
你得叫她贝尼特斯副检察官
Whatever.
随便吧
When's the trial?
哪天庭审
A few weeks.
几星期后
I've got court in the morning,
我早上要去法庭
then tomorrow we go over to his house,
然后明天去他家
revisit the crime scene.
重访犯罪现场
Will he be there?
他会在那吗
Yeah. He's under house arrest.
会的 他被软禁了
What's he like? Andrew Holland?
他什么样 安德鲁·霍兰德吗
He's a creep.
他是个变♥态♥
His movies are creepy.
他的电影超变♥态♥的
You've seen his movies?
你看过他的电影吗
My friends like them more than I do.
我朋友喜欢 我还好
Will you have to testify?
你要出庭作证吗
Yeah.
要
Can I come watch you? No.
我能来看吗 不行
Why not? It's a murder trial, Maddie.
为什么不行 这是个谋杀案的庭审 玛迪
It's not an entertainment.
不是娱乐消遣
Dad, get real.
老爸 现实点吧
It so is an entertainment.
它就是娱乐消遣
Famous director kills an aspiring actress during sex.
著名导演在做♥爱♥时杀了想红的女演员
All my friends think it's cool
而你逮捕了他
that you were the one who arrested him.
我朋友们都觉得这超酷的
He's not famous.
他不算著名
He is now.
他现在出名了
I went there to get my money back.
我去那儿 把我的钱要回来
The money your husband's mistress stole from you.
你丈夫的情人从你这偷走了钱
And gave to Father Tabakian.
然后给了特巴基安神父
I explained to him
我跟他解释过
who she was and what she'd done.
她是个什么人 做过什么事
And how did he respond?
他什么反应
He defended her.
他为她辩护
She was so innocent, so pure.
说她有多无辜 多纯洁
He didn't believe me.
他不相信我
What did you do then?
然后你做了什么
I showed him the pictures of them together.
我给我丈夫看了 他们在一起的照片
And how did he respond to that?
然后他什么反应
He...
他...
He got so angry.
他非常生气
He told me to leave.
叫我离开
He said he'd never give me my money back.
说永远不会把钱还给我
And then he threatened me.
然后他威胁了我
He threatened you?
怎么威胁了你
Said he'd call the police, have me arrested.
他说他要报♥警♥ 把我抓起来
Then he...
然后他...
he put his hands on me.
他把手按到我身上
Take your time.
慢慢说
Thank you.
谢谢你
He began...
他开始...
pushing me toward the door.
把我往门那边推
And he...
然后他...
he picked up a pair of scissors,
他拿起一把剪刀
and...
然后...
came at me again.
再次向我冲过来
What did you do?
你如何反应
I grabbed the nearest thing I could
我拿起离我最近的东西
to defend myself.
来保护我自己
The trophy.
就是那个奖杯
He lunged at me.
他冲向我
I thought he was going to kill me,
我以为他要杀了我
so I... I... I hit him.
所以我... 我砸了他
I hit him. I had no choice.
我砸了他 我别无选择
I'm so, so sorry.
我真的 非常抱歉
... as soon as possible. Right.
尽快 好的
Detectives.
探长们
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表