剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
What can I do for you, Mr. Anderson?
安德森先生 有什么可以帮你的吗
I'm writing a piece on the Edward Gunn case.
我在写一篇关于爱德华·甘恩的稿子
Well, you know I can't comment on an ongoing investigation.
你知道我不能对正在进行的调查发表评论
No comment required.
不需要评论
I just need confirmation on a tip I received.
我只需确认一条我收到的情报
What's the tip?
什么情报?
That you're investigating one of your own people for the murder.
你正在调查一名内部人员是否为凶手
And who would that be?
这位内部人员是谁
No name given. A veteran officer.
没有名字 只知道是个资深警员
Mr. Anderson, uh,
安德森先生
do you chase down every crackpot tip that you get?
你收到的每一条情报 你都会认真调查吗
Lieutenant, this came from someone in your department.
警督 这条消息来自你们部门内部
Who?
谁
You know I can't give you my source.
你知道我不能告诉你我的消息来源
So confirm or deny?
承认还是否认
The tip is bogus. Have a blessed day.
情报是假的 祝你愉快
You're the man.
你真行
Sweet!
棒极了
Let's go. Off the bike. Come on.
跟我们走一趟吧 下车 快点
You two stay there.
你俩待在这儿
You know the deal. Let's go. Get in.
你懂规矩的 走吧 进去
You just won the lottery.
你走运了
Harry's on the streets, so I got an extra.
哈里还在外面 这杯就给你吧
Lottery, huh?
走运了是吧
That mean you get to walk over to the coffee table,
那你能不能走到咖啡桌那儿
and get me two packs of sugar?
给我拿两包糖
Way ahead of you, brother.
早就想到了 兄弟
Appreciate it.
谢谢你
What's going on with Gunn?
甘恩的案子进展怎么样?
Beats me. You have to ask Robertson.
我不清楚 你得去问罗伯森
Right now he has me chasing down watch band and bezel patterns.
他现在让我查表带和镶嵌样式
What's a bezel?
什么是"镶嵌"
The metal circle that secures the crystal on a watch.
把宝石固定在手表上的金属圈
What for?
有什么用?
Marks on Gunn's neck and back.
甘恩的脖子和后背上有痕迹
Robertson thinks choke hold, maybe.
罗伯特觉得他可能被锁喉了
Like old school LAPD.
老派洛杉矶警局做法
You ever do that? Choke somebody out?
你干过这事吗 对谁锁喉
No, way before my time.
没 那都是我来之前的事了
Well, Robertson seems to know a lot about it.
罗伯森似乎非常了解锁喉的事
I don't know what he's thinking.
我不知道他在想什么
Give it time.
给他点时间
If it's any consolation,
这也许能安慰到你
I worked with Harry for months before he trusted me enough
在哈里足够信任我 允许我和他一起喝咖啡之前
to even have a cup of coffee with him.
我们也一起工作了好几个月
Sorry. Comin' in from Northridge.
抱歉 刚从北岭回来
What's in Northridge?
去那里干什么
His mother. You ought to call her.
他母亲在那儿 你应该给她打电♥话♥
Why? She don't care. You ought to call her.
何必呢 她又不在乎 你应该给她打电♥话♥
Need us to stay, in case he gets frisky?
需要我们待在这吗 免得他失去控制
No, I got this. Thanks, Edge.
不用了 我能搞定 谢谢 艾奇
Come here.
跟我来
We lifted your prints off the RV door.
我们从房♥车门上提取到了你的指纹
You lied to me.
你对我说谎了
Anything about your story true?
你说的有一句真话吗
All right, I went and I tried the door.
好吧 我去过那儿并且还试着开了门
All right? Then I got out of there.
然后我就离开了
You saw the body? Yeah, I did.
你看到尸体了吗 看到了
I freaked and I split. That's all.
我被吓到了然后就跑了 就这样
Okay, look, you're not a suspect.
好的 你并不是嫌疑犯
I just need some help here is all.
我只是需要一些帮助
Nobody's gonna ever know we talked.
没人会知道我们谈过话
Wouldn't hurt you to have a friend in the department.
交个警局的朋友对你有好处
Yeah, so I'm taggin', all right? A car pulls up.
好吧 我被盯上了 有辆车停在旁边
Black SUV you told me about.
你说那是一辆黑色SUV
Someone gets out, they go in,
有人从车上下来 他们进了房♥车
they come right back out, like, a minute later,
大约一分钟之后 他们就出来了
they take off.
然后离开了
You saw all this? No, I heard it, okay?
你看到了全部过程吗 没有 我听到的
I was fuckin' hiding. I didn't see shit.
我躲起来了 什么都没看见
So, the car pulls up. How many people in it, could you tell?
所以有辆车停在旁边 你知道车里有几个人吗
I don't know man.
我不知道
Look, I hid as soon as I saw the headlights coming my way.
我一看到有车过来就躲起来了
They see you?
他们看见你了吗
I don't think so, I'm pretty quick.
应该没有 我动作挺快的
What else?
还有什么
All right, I heard a thud.
好吧 我听到了一声重响
Right? Like... something getting knocked over.
就像什么东西被撞翻了
Kind of muffled.
好像被蒙住了
Like a gunshot?
像是枪击声吗
Could have been. I don't know.
有可能 我不确定
Okay, so they split. And then what?
好吧 他们很快离开了 接下来呢
Then I went, I looked in the RV.
然后我朝房♥车里面看了看
All right, and I got the fuck out of there.
之后就赶紧跑了
Shit, man, I knew I should have called 9-1-1.
该死 我应该叫救护车的
Didn't want to snitch. No, I didn't.
不想告发 不 我不想
And I didn't want to get blamed for it, either.
我也不想因此而受到怪罪
I get that. Let's go. I'll give you a lift.
我懂了 走吧 捎你一程
Yeah, but this is major, Brad.
是 但这是关键 布拉德
A suspected serial killer murdered,
一个连环杀人嫌疑犯被谋杀了
and the cops are looking at one of their own.
警♥察♥们怀疑自己人
You don't buy the denial.
你不相信他们的否认
Shit. For me, it just confirms we're on the right track.
妈的 对我而言 否认恰好证明了我们是正确的
Call me old fashioned, but we need a second source.
说我保守也好 但我们需要其它信息来源
Not just click bait we have to walk back by Friday.
光靠一条哗众取宠的标题可远远不够
Who do you think they're looking at?
你觉得他们在调查谁
My source didn't give me a name. A veteran officer.
线人没给我名字 只说是个资深警员
Your source inside the department? Correct.
你的线人是警局内部人员 没错
You call Bosch?
你问博斯了吗
He knows the Gunn case better than anyone.
他比任何人都了解甘恩案
Bosch will tell me to fuck off.
博斯会让我直接滚蛋
I'd characterize that as decline to comment.
我认为那就是不置可否
Still, doesn't he owe us?
说真的 这不是他欠我们的吗
Didn't Russell help him solve his mother's murder?
不是罗素帮他解决了他母亲的谋杀罪吗
I'm not sure he sees it that way.
我觉得他可能不这么想
You're creative. You'll think of something.
你那么有创意 你会想出解决办法的
What if it's him? Who, Bosch?
如果是他呢 谁 博斯吗
Yeah.
对
What if he's the veteran officer?
如果他就是那个资深警员呢
Then he'll definitely tell you to fuck off.
那他绝对会叫你赶紧滚蛋
Here you go. Thank you.
你的咖啡 谢谢
So, you think it's Jimmy.
所以你认为是吉米
I don't picture Pierce tipping that reporter.
我无法想象皮尔斯给那个记者情报
I'm sure he knows by now Harry's been stalking Gunn for years.
我确定他知道哈里已经跟踪甘恩好几年了
What else has Jimmy got?
吉米还知道什么
He noticed marks on Gunn's neck and back.
他注意到了甘恩脖子和背上的伤痕
Possible choke hold.
是锁喉造成的
He told Pierce he thinks it could be connected to law enforcement.
他告诉皮尔斯他认为这可能跟执法部门有关
Oh, Christ.
天啊
And what do you have that Jimmy doesn't?
你知道什么吉米不知道的信息
A surveillance camera I found in Gunn's apartment.
我在甘恩的公♥寓♥发现了一个监控摄像头
And I found something else that night.
那晚我还找到了些别的东西
An owl. An owl?
一只猫头鹰 一只猫头鹰
Plastic garden owl.
花♥园♥里的塑料猫头鹰
I think somebody put it there the night of the murder.
我觉得是有人在谋杀那晚安置在那里的
There was a message on it.
上面还有个字条
Cave Cave Deus Videt.
当心 当心 神看得见
I Googled it. It's Latin. What does it mean?
我查了下 是拉丁语 什么意思
Beware, beware, God sees. Like God is watching.
"当心 当心 神看得见" 好像上帝正在看着
Watching what? Gunn.
看什么 甘恩
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表