剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
The shit storm is just starting.
风暴才刚刚开始
Maybe I should be talking to you
关于爱德华·甘恩的事
about Edward Gunn, Rudy.
也许我应该找你谈谈 鲁迪
I'd want a lawyer.
我想要个律师
Sure.
当然
Pardon the interruptus.
抱歉打断你们了
I trust you got another little blue pill.
我相信你还有蓝色小药片吧
Out of stock? Fuck.
脱销了 操
Ships after Christmas.
在圣诞节后才船运
It's not even December. That's bullshit.
现在还不到12月啊 胡说八道吧
Hey, hey, language, Mister.
哟哟 先生 注意言辞
Don't mess with me. I'm in the middle of a bid, Harry.
别扰乱我 我正忙着抢♥购♥呢 哈利
You should have shopped Black Friday.
你应该在黑色星期五那天买♥♥的
Isn't that when all the best deals are done?
不都是那天买♥♥东西划算吗?
That's what I keep telling him.
我一直这么跟他讲来着
So listen, your request for surveillance
听着 你申请监视梅多思不法活动
on the suspects in the Meadows caper...
嫌疑人的请求
I can't do it. Sorry.
我不能批 抱歉
Three homicides down.
有三件凶杀案还没解决
One of them's a 16-year-old kid.
其中有个死的还是16岁的孩子
You don't even know for sure if they got their shipment yet.
你都不确定他们是不是已经装好货啊
We don't want to lose these guys.
我们不想失去这些家伙
If you and Bosch can find time
要是你和博斯能在上班8小时内
in your eight-hour day to sit and watch them,
抽出空坐在这盯着他们
then knock yourselves out.
那会累死你们自己的
But I can't justify
但是我没有办法
the extra manpower and overtime
找出多余的人力和时间
until you get something more concrete.
除非你们能给我更具体的信息
Same as it ever was.
跟原来没什么两样
Cut her some slack, Harry.
让她喘口气 哈利
Damn!
该死!
Composite went out wider than we hoped.
这辐射作用比我们预计的还要广
Now we're spending half our time
现在我们要花费一半的时间
vetting calls from patrol cops
审查那些口口声声确认
convinced they found our guy.
找到我们人的巡警的电♥话♥
Though it was a gamble in a serial case.
尽管在连环案件中 这算一场赌博
And the DNA?
还有DNA的事
We've asked DOJ
我们要求司法部
for an expedited familial database run.
加快家庭数据运行了
We'll see if we can find a relative,
等着看看能不能找到某个亲属
work that way.
从这个方向入手吧
They giving you the usual runaround?
他们又拿平常的借口搪塞你吗
Let me make a call.
让我打个电♥话♥
This is so fucked up.
这简直太操蛋了
If he goes to ground again,
要是他逃了的话
we'll be waiting for the next kill to catch him.
我们只能等他下次出手杀人时才能抓到他了
Try not to lose focus. Do what you can.
试着不要分散注意力 尽自己所能
Also thought that we get K-town Motors,
考虑到我们有人在韩国人社区
start jamming everybody on a bike.
我们可以每个骑自行车的都堵上去问问
But West Traffic's giving us static.
不过西部交通让我们不要妄动
It's a good idea.
那是个好主意
I can clear that up for you two.
我可以帮你们两个把那清理一下
Chief Irving.
欧文局长
Great minds think alike, I guess.
英雄所见略同啊 我想
How's that?
那怎么样
Thought I'd drop in,
我以为自己已经算其中一员了
go through the investigation,
参与整个调查
see what I can recommend.
看看有什么地方我可以提供建议
You beat me to it.
你要我加入的
No. No, I was just trying to see how I could help.
不不 我只是看看有没有能帮上忙的地方
All right. Thanks, Chief.
行啊 多谢 警长
Nestor, I, uh,
内斯特 我
I heard the rumor you've been fast tracked for chief.
我听说了你为了当警长一直寻求快速查案的谣言
Congratulations.
恭喜你
I appreciate that, Irv.
我很感激 欧文
Big shoes to fill.
毕竟前任做的很出色
Yeah. Well, I got to tell you.
行 我要告诉你
I don't agree with everyone saying you're too young.
人们都说你太年轻了 但我不赞同这个观点
This is Pierce.
这是皮尔斯
Ah, awesome.
太棒了
I've been waiting on that print. Go.
我一直在等这个指纹的消息 继续
Hold on.
等下
You sure about that first name?
这个名字你确定吗?
Take me to Cabo.
带我去派对上吧
Convenzame.
看你怎么说服我
Yo. Get a room, puta.
开间房♥去 小子
What?
什么?
You one of those pussy-ass 18th Street vatos?
你是第十♥八♥大♥街上那些卖♥♥屁♥股♥的人之一吗?
Longo gang, or don't bang, ese.
龙戈派 你别恼
He'll live.
他不会死的
He's right.
他说的没错
Let's take this horizontal, girl.
咱们躺着干去 美女
You will never in a million years
你一百万年都不会猜到
guess who's been giving the high hard one
是谁给了霍兰德助理
to Holland's assistant.
关键一击
Tafero?
泰非罗
Yeah. How'd you...
对 你怎么
But which one?
不过你说的是哪个
Wait a minute.
等等
You mean there's more than one?
你意思是有不止一个
Bosch. Harry,
博斯 哈利
we got a match on the new print from the door at Gunn's.
我们找到了甘恩门上那个新指纹的对比样本
Tell it.
说说
Jesse Tafero.
杰西·泰非罗
Shit. Younger brother.
该死 那个弟弟
Do you know him? No.
你认识他 不认识
Only that Rudy had one.
鲁迪就那一个弟弟
Me and Pierce are dropping the hammer
我和皮尔斯明天准备
on Jesse tomorrow.
拿杰西开到
Shake him, see what falls out.
试试他 看看能不能问出什么
You want in?
你要加入吗
You want me in?
你想让我加入吗
Yeah.
当然
It seems you have special insight on this one.
看起来你对于此案有独特见解
I got a court thing early in the morning.
我上午早些时候还有个庭审要出席
No problem. It'll give us time to track him down.
没问题 正好给我们腾出时间追踪一下他
Guess you can cross me off your suspect list.
猜猜你能不能把我从嫌疑人列表上划掉
Yeah. You'd think.
你可以想想看
That thing with those tabloid idiots went online,
那些白♥痴♥小报的东西传到网上了
and Becca thought it would be crazy awesome
贝卡还觉得做个我的动图放上去把他们支开
to make a gif of me flipping them off.
会超级炫酷
Now it's all over the school.
现在流传的整个学校都是了
Is that good or bad?
这是好事还是坏事?
Oh. You're talking to me again.
又跟我说话啦
When was I not talking to you?
我什么时候不跟你说话了
Becca's dad got in my grid square this morning.
贝卡的爸爸今天早上找我来着
Yeah, I heard.
嗯 我听说了
You didn't really try to fix his ticket, did you?
你并没有真想帮他处理那票的事 对吗
I did not.
是的
I didn't think you did.
我也觉得你没有
Why is that?
为什么
You're kind of hard core about the rules.
看你对规章制度还是很严肃的
For other people.
帮他人做事的话
Am I going to create flak for you and Becca's crew?
我需要为你和贝卡的小团伙树敌吗
I'm so over them right now.
我现在就正忙着这事
So maybe it's a good reason
所以也许这是不去参加
not to join the travel team.
旅游团的好理由
Becca didn't get asked to join the travel team.
贝卡没有被邀请去参加旅游团
Everything all right with you?
你一切还顺利吗
Yeah.
还好
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表