剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Here you go.
找到了
Horace Tapscott.
贺拉斯·塔普斯科特(爵士钢琴家 黑人♥民♥权运动领袖)
Guessing...
我猜...
saxophone?
是萨克斯管?
Piano and social justice.
钢琴还有社会正义
Hm. Sounds progressive.
听起来挺激进的
Not exactly your Blue Note groove.
不太像你喜欢的蓝调啊
I'm trying to find something you might like.
我只是想找个你会喜欢的
I don't even have a turntable.
我连个唱片机都没有
You know, when the Central Avenue clubs closed,
你知道吗 中♥央♥大道俱乐部关门之后
Tapscott formed the Pan African
塔普斯科特组建了
People's Arkestra. It single-handedly
泛非人♥民♥艺术团 这个艺术团凭一己之力
kept the Leimert Park music scene
在雷默特公园地区的音乐
alive for years.
流传了好几年
My father listens to jazz, Harry.
我父亲听爵士 哈里
Me, I'm more Ozomatli or Los Lobos. No offense.
无意冒犯 不过我更喜欢听奥祖马特里乐队或者灰狼一族
I'm not your father, and I dig Los Lobos.
我又不是你父亲 而且我很喜欢灰狼一族
No offense.
无意冒犯
Excuse me.
不好意思
The other woman?
女人吗
Girl.
女儿
Keep telling yourself that.
自说自话吧
Dinner was fantastic.
晚餐棒极了
I got time to drive you home.
我有时间可以开车送你回家
Opposite directions, and it's late.
我家在反方向 而且现在很晚了
I have a crazy day tomorrow.
我明天有个疯狂的一天
You got a crazy day every day.
你的每天都很疯狂
Here's my Uber.
我叫的车到了
Go home to your girl.
回家陪你女儿吧
Watch the right side. Slow down. Slow down.
看好右边 慢一点 慢一点
I want to... I don't want to drive like an old person.
我不想像一个老人一样开车
Well, these hillside streets can be a little tricky,
这些山坡上的路可能有些难开
but you're doing great.
不过你开得不错
You're doing really great.
开得很棒
You were even later last night.
你昨晚回家更晚了
Eyes on the road. It was, like, 3 A.M.
眼睛看着路 大概凌晨三点
I heard you come in.
我听见你进门
Okay, so what, you wanna put me on a curfew now?
好吧 所以呢 你要对我实行宵禁吗
Can I?
可以吗?
Focus on the next thing, not what's in front of you.
把注意力放在下一步 不只是眼前
The back of the turn, not the beginning.
转弯的尽头有什么 不只是转弯前
You know, Anita Benitez does not have a Facebook page.
安妮塔·贝尼特斯没有脸书账号♥
Yeah, well, DAs deal with bad people.
嗯 地区检察官跟坏人打交道
They tend to keep a low profile.
所以要保持低调
Eyes on the road,
眼睛看着路
Maddie.
玛迪
Keep right. Keep right.
靠右 靠右
Hands at 10 and 2.
手放在方向盘的十点钟方向和两点钟方向
Perfect.
非常好
You're doing great.
你开得很好
You can relax now.
你现在可以放松了
I love you, too. See you tonight.
我也爱你 晚上见
Harry, right?
你是哈里 对吧
Yeah.
对
Phil Gentry.
我是菲尔·金特里
I was hoping I'd run into you.
我正盼着能碰到你呢
Hey, Maddie. Hey.
嗨 玛迪 嗨
So is Maddie liking volleyball?
所以玛迪喜欢打排球吗?
I hear she's an absolute stud.
我听说她打的特别好
She's having fun.
她玩的很开心
Yeah, my Becca's the setter.
是吗 我女儿贝卡是二传手
They're good friends. She convinced her to try out.
她们是好朋友 是贝卡说服玛迪去参加选拔的
You know, listen, I just want you to know
我跟你说 我只是想让你知道
that all the parents here, we really admire what you do.
这里所有的家长 我们十分仰慕你的职业
We've never had a... A cop who was a dad before.
我们从来没有... 没有一个爸爸是警♥察♥的
I mean... I mean a dad who was a...
我的意思是... 我的意思是一个爸爸是...
Something I can do for you?
我有什么能帮到你的吗
Yeah, well, um...
呃 是这样子的...
I was maybe doing 50
我在拉奇蒙特公路
on that stretch of Third
的第三延伸公路上
over by Larchmont, but everybody does.
开了可能五十公里每小时 不过每个人都这样
It's a 35 zone.
那里限速是三十五公里每小时
Yeah, and I back off,
是的减速了
but this motorcycle cop was running this speed trap there,
但是有个摩托车警♥察♥在那里测速
and I was just wondering,
我只是在想
Thank you.
谢谢
Want you to take the lead on this.
这个案子我想让你带头
And remember, it's a murder scene
记住 直到有证据反驳前
until we prove it's not.
这是个谋杀现场
Landlord.
这是房♥东
Victim is male,
受害人是男性
50-ish...
五十岁左右
white.
白人
Jesus.
天啊
Looks like he landed head first.
看起来摔下来的时候头着地
See but don't assume.
观察但别假定
I.D.?
身份?
Rhodes is talking to the landlord now.
罗德兹正在询问房♥东
Public easement... easy access,
公共地盘... 容易进入
but screened from the street.
但是被这条路隔着
Security camera pointed the wrong way.
安全摄像机对着另一边
Yeah. What a surprise.
真稀奇
I'll go door-to-door.
我会挨家挨户地问
Officer Rhodes. Detective.
罗德兹警官 探长
What fresh hell we got here?
有什么进展?
Well, the Vic lives right upstairs.
死者住在楼上
And, uh...
然后...
looks to be a straight shot.
看起来能直接拍到
Last name Gunn.
他姓 甘恩
You told this asshole you'd look out for him?
你跟那个混♥蛋♥说你会帮他?
I didn't want to go off on him
我不想在玛迪和
in front of Maddie and her friends.
她朋友面前说他
There. Taken care of.
行了 帮完了
You better warn Maddie that her best friend's dad
你最好提醒玛迪她闺蜜的爸爸
is gonna have a warrant on his ass in about 30 days.
三十天之后会收到逮捕令
They're not best friends. Just saying.
她们才不是闺蜜 只是说说而已
That was possibly the most useless autopsy
那可能是我们这段时间去过的最没用的
we've been to in a while.
一次尸体剖检了
When are you going to learn?
你什么时候才能长记性?
What the fuck am I supposed to do?
不然我特么的还能怎么做?
Dress down on morgue days. Dress like me.
去验尸房♥的时候穿差点 像我一样
Bosch. Robertson.
博斯 罗伯森
We just rolled on a jumper, and what do you know?
我们刚卷入了一件跳楼案 你知道吗
The guy's got a flag on his rap... call Harry Bosch.
这人的案底上有一个哈里·博斯的标记
What's the name?
他叫什么名字?
Gunn. Edward James.
姓甘恩 爱德华·詹姆斯
Where is he?
他在哪?
His apartment. It's on 42...
公♥寓♥里 地址是
On our way.
马上过来
What was that?
那是什么案子?
Summer of '08.
08年夏天
Victims were two working girls
受害人是两个应♥召♥女孩
who used the same escort website.
她们用过同样的应♥召♥网站
Killed in a similar fashion...
被相似的作案手法杀害
abducted, tortured,
被诱拐 被折磨
bodies dumped in alleys.
尸体被扔在小巷里
Seven years we've been partners,
我们搭档了七年
never once have you talked about Edward Gunn.
你从来没提起过爱德华·甘恩
Not a case we worked together.
不是我们合作过的案子
You've got him flagged, Harry.
你在他的案底上做了标记 哈里
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表