剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
I swear.
我发誓
What's this mutt to you? Cold case.
你找这杂种干嘛 陈年悬案
Serial killer.
找个连环杀手
No shit.
不是吧
Him?
就他?
Who'd he kill? Some other rummies?
他能杀谁 酒鬼吗
Couple young women, back in the day.
很多年前的两个年轻女子
Gonna book him?
要登记他吗
The sheriffs don't want him.
警长不想他待在这
We'll frick him in the morning,
明早等他醒了
soon as he's sober.
我们就释放他
I'll be back before that happens.
我会提早赶来的
I need a word.
我需要和他谈谈
This it? Yeah, this is it.
是这里吗 是的 就这儿
Right here.
到了
Okay.
好的
All right.
对 没错
Okay.
好的
Where are your keys?
你的钥匙呢
Wait a minute. I got them.
等等 我找找
All right.
找到了
Oh, you got 'em?
你拿到了吗
Okay. Good. Come on.
好的 来吧
Okay. Come on. Thank you.
好了 来吧 谢谢
Morning. Morning.
早上好 早上好
Breakfast?
吃早餐吗
I'll grab something at school.
我到学校随便吃点
You look nice.
气色不错
Thanks.
谢谢
I got court today.
我今天要出庭
But tired.
你很困啊
Up late watching the returns.
昨晚熬夜看回放
Presidential election?
总统选举... 什么的
Dad, don't be a derp.
老爸 别装傻了
I'm totally putting you on. I even know who won.
我是在逗你玩呢 我连谁赢了都知道
I'm gonna quiz you on that later.
那我等会考考你
I'm gonna be able to vote next year.
到明年我也能投票了
That's a terrifying thought.
呃 想想都可怕
And when are you gonna let me get my license?
你什么时候准我考驾照
Significantly more terrifying thought.
呃 这想法更可怕
I have my permit. You can teach me.
我拿到许可了 你可以教我
Whoa. Hat trick. You're on a roll.
给老爸三连击 你还真是超常发挥
But you already testified.
可你已经作完证了啊
No, the defense lawyer reserved their cross examination
还没 辩方律师想到案子最后
until the end of their case.
再做交叉质询
Do you think she'll get off? Might.
你觉得她会脱罪吗 也许吧
Can't predict juries.
陪审团可说不准
And you're sure she did it?
你确定是她干的吗
Beyond a reasonable doubt.
远超过合理怀疑
You're gonna say that?
你在庭上也这么说吗
I can only answer the questions they ask me
我只能如实回答他们的提问
truthfully.
百分百真诚
What?
怎么了
You were doing so well.
你差一点就戒烟成功了
I'm gonna quit again.
我会再次戒烟的
I promise.
我保证
Soon.
很快
I want you to see this.
看我扔了它
Okay?
好吗
You shouldn't litter.
不能乱扔垃圾
You said you wanted me to stop.
是你说想让我戒烟
I... I just stopped. You saw it.
我... 我就戒了啊 你看到了的
For real this time? You promise?
这次是认真的吗 你保证吗
I promise.
我保证
Truthfully?
百分百真诚吗
You really do take after your mother.
你真是随了你妈
What the fuck?
他妈的搞什么
5:25 a.m. $500 bond.
凌晨五点二十五分 缴了五百美元保释金
Who wrote the bond?
谁签的保证书
AAA Bail.
3A保释公♥司♥
He was gonna be released anyway.
反正也是要放他走的
Who'd waste the money to bail him out?
有谁会特意费钱保他出来
Family. Friend. He's got no friends.
亲朋好友吧 他没朋友
Sister washed her hands of him years ago.
他姐姐几年前就和他断绝关系了
And how the hell would she know he was here?
而且她怎么知道他在这儿
Called her? He didn't call anybody.
打电♥话♥叫过她吧 他没打过任何电♥话♥
He's a black-out drunk.
他是个不省人事的醉鬼
He washes up on you again, I want to be notified.
他再落到你手上 你就通知我
It's in the computer, detective.
你可以用电脑查的 探长
Just make sure it happens.
你通知我就好
Yes?
有事吗
Mayor Ramos here to see you.
拉莫斯市长想见你
Send him in.
请他进来
Irv. Mr. Mayor.
欧文 市长先生
Jen.
你好 简
This is a surprise. I would have come to you.
真是受宠若惊 本该由我去拜访您才对
Doing my victory lap. You're my first stop.
我在做获胜游♥行♥ 你是第一站
Please have a seat.
请坐
And congratulations.
恭喜你赢得选举
Thank you.
谢谢
It was a great night.
昨晚真是太棒了
Get you anything? Water? Coffee?
喝点什么 水还是咖啡
No. We're good.
不了 我们都不渴
Thank you, Ida.
谢谢你 艾达
I wanted to thank you in person for your support.
我想当面感谢你的支持
I doubt it made much of a difference.
举手之劳不足挂齿
Numbers say otherwise.
支持率可是节节飙升啊
You're a popular dude, Chief...
您深受民众欢迎 局长
South of I-10, east of the river,
从I-10号♥公路以南 到河东地区
Westside, even the Valley.
再到西区 甚至河谷区
The Valley? Imagine that.
河谷区 不是吧
So we're grateful.
因此我们十分感激
You know, you could use the Chief's office.
你其实可以用局长办公室的
It's nicer than mine.
比我的办公室都好
I'm happy here.
我待在这就够了
Besides, I wouldn't want to send the wrong message.
此外 我也不想让外界误会
We know you've had other offers.
我们知道你有很多工作邀请
I haven't accepted any.
我一个都还没有接受
Good to hear.
很好
I still intend to step down at the end of the year.
我仍然准备年底辞职
Then we have till then to change your mind.
我们会在此之前 争取改变你的主意
Detective, you testified previously
探长 你之前作证说
that, when you encountered Mrs. Allen in the church,
当你在教堂遇见爱伦夫人时
she was distraught.
她情绪失控
She seemed to be, yes.
是的 她看起来是这样
There was blood on her right hand.
她右手上有血迹
There was blood on her dress.
裙子上也有血迹
And upon entering Father Tabakian's office,
进入特巴基安神父的办公室后
what did you see?
你看到了什么
He was lying on the floor.
他躺在地板上
The back of his head had been bashed in.
后脑被砸烂
He was unresponsive, not breathing.
他一动不动 也没有呼吸
A heavy trophy was lying nearby, covered in blood,
在他身边有座大奖杯 沾满了血
and a pair of scissors had been placed
还有把剪刀也在那里
under his left hand.
被放在他左手下面
Placed? That was my impression.
"被放"吗 我印象里是这样
Placed?
被人放的
By whom, in your opinion?
谁放的 在你看来
The defendant. Mrs. Allen.
被告 爱伦夫人
You didn't witness her do that.
可你并没亲眼看到她这么做
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表