剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Call you back.
晚会打给你
Shit.
擦
Officer needs help.
警员需要帮助
Shots fired.
有交火
Coffee bar near the boardwalk.
步行道旁的咖啡厅
I do not have eyes on my partner
队友不在我视线内
6-William-22. Officer needs help.
警员需要帮助
Shots fired. Suspect is down.
有交火 嫌疑犯倒下
I am at Espresso Yo'self.
我在自助咖啡店
Coffee Bar on Oceanfront Walk, Venice.
海前路的咖啡厅
I need the paramedics and supervisor.
需要医护人员和主管
You okay, partner?
你还好吗搭档?
Walk us through again?
再梳理一下
The workup to it or the actual...
事情的起因是
Start with the trajectory of your shot this time.
从你那枪开始
Wasn't complicated.
并不复杂
He didn't get a shot off?
他没开枪吗?
He did not.
没有
But you could see that he was armed?
但你看见他的武器了么?
I saw him reach for his gun.
我看见他摸自己的枪
When he hit the ground, the Glock fell out.
他倒地的时候手♥枪♥掉了
Whole thing took two, maybe three seconds.
整个过程可能就两三秒
You did not see the weapon before you fired?
你开枪前没看见他的武器吗?
I did not.
我没有
But his body language was clear.
但是他的行为很明显
He was armed. He intended to shoot me.
他有枪 他肯定会朝我射击
Okay.
好
Let's start again from the beginning.
我们从头开始梳理
When the overnight team left.
值夜班的小队离开后
How long before you went to get coffee?
多久你们去拿了咖啡
How's Edgar?
埃德加怎么样了?
He's still in with FID,
他还和FID的人在一起
but I'll be there when he gets out.
他出来的时候我会过去
Give me a call.
到时候打电♥话♥
You find anything?
有发现吗?
Dobbs and Moreno are gone.
多布斯和莫雷诺跑了
You got surveillance in place pretty quick.
大家马上就会警惕起来
Yeah. Don't expect anything.
嗯 别期待什么
They got their money. No reason not to get the fuck out of Dodge.
他们有钱 没理由不跑
What?
怎么了
They're Special Forces.
他们是特种部队
So?
所以呢
So they could go after Jerry. Payback.
所以他们可以紧跟杰里 报复
Really, Harry?
真的吗 哈里
I mean, they got what they came for.
我的意思是 他们完成了目的
Their cover's blown.
他们暴露了
He's a cop. That's crazy.
他是个警♥察♥啊 太疯狂了
That's what RHD said when I called:
这就是劫案凶杀科说的 我称为
doesn't rise to criminal threat.
不要助长犯罪的危险
I'll put two Hollywood guys on it.
我会派两个厉害的人去的
Please.
多谢了
How's J. Edgar? He's okay.
埃德加怎么样了 他还好
Now can we pick up Moreno?
现在我们能去抓莫雷诺了吗
Too late, brother. They're in the wind.
太晚了兄弟 他们跑了
Looks like they put you through it, brother.
看上去他们折磨你了 兄弟
Is that a wrinkle I see?
那是条皱纹吗?
Fuck you, Harry.
去你的 哈里
How you holding up?
你感觉怎么样
I've had better days.
我之前过过好日子
You hungry?
饿吗
You gotta eat.
你得吃饭
It bothers me more than I thought it would.
这比我想象的要烦人
More than Nash?
比纳什还烦
This is different.
这不一样
It's personal.
这是针对我的
Face-to-face. You know, close range.
面对面 你懂的 近距离
He made a move.
他有所行动了
No choice.
你别无选择
I was lucky.
我挺幸运的
I wasn't ready.
我都没准备好
It took me by surprise.
我挺惊讶的
Survival. Training kicked in.
幸存了 训练使然
Ask yourself:
问问你自己
anything else you could have done?
你能做其他的吗
I wish I would have seen him sooner.
我希望我能早点看见他
Maybe I could've taken him down without...
可能我就能制♥服♥他 不用
He called it, Jerry.
他先动手的 杰里
Not what you wanted.
并不是你想这样
I guess.
可能吧
So ask the question.
所以问自己那个问题
Run it from... every angle.
从各个角度
When you know the movie by heart,
当你对这个片段熟络于心
you put it in a box
你把它和一切糟糕的
with all the other bad shit we see.
其他我们见过的糟糕的东西放在一起
It won't go away?
这不会被忘记吗
No. It won't.
不 不会
You live with it.
你与它共存
Remind me what else we need to look forward to.
让我想起其他期待的事情
Remember the big question:
记住这个问题
"Are you sleeping okay, detective?"
"你睡的怎么样 警官"
Like a baby.
像个婴儿
And stay away from the news.
远离那些新闻
Really? They're not on our side?
真的吗? 不站在我们这边?
I didn't see the gun, Harry.
我没看到枪 哈里
You knew he had one.
你知道他有枪的
You knew it.
你知道的
Wait a tenth of a second,
等上十分之一秒
LaTonya's raising Jack and Joe on her own.
拉塔尼亚就只能一个人养活杰克和乔了
Hey. How's J. Edgar?
嘿 埃德加怎么样了?
He's dealing with it.
他还在慢慢调整
Listen, uh, tell him...
听着 告诉他
ah, you know what to tell him.
呃 你知道要说什么
What's up?
怎么了
Well, I'm on my deck,
我在阳台上
and I'm looking out at a fire.
看到一处火灾
Just wanted to make sure somebody called it in.
只是想确定有人报♥警♥了
Half hour ago.
半小时前
What's burning?
什么烧着了
River Watch Retirement Community.
退休社区
Who's lead on it?
谁负责这个
So far? Darnell.
现在 达内尔
I used to visit a guy there.
我以前常看望那里的一个人
Retired detective John Caffrey.
退休警官约翰·卡佛里
When you talk to Darney,
见达内的时候
ask him if he made it through.
问下他有没有挺过来
Let me know, yeah?
给我说下 好吗
Roger that.
收到
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表