剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Definitely two people in the car.
明显是两个人
Check the time code.
看看时间
Still no plate, still no Moreno.
还是没车牌 没莫雷诺
Patience, grasshopper.
别着急 小蚱蜢
Moreno?
莫雷诺
Ten minutes later,
十分钟后
headed back, Franklin.
回来 富兰克林
Xavi Moreno.
贾维·莫雷诺
All by himself.
一个人
There he is. You run the plates?
就是他了 你们查过车牌了吗
Yes ma'am. Stolen.
是的 长官 偷的
Good job.
好样的
So we pick up Moreno?
我们可以提审莫雷诺吗
No.
不行
What's the problem? I mean, we got him.
为什么 我们已经掌握了证据
He'll crack like a plumber's butt.
他会一击而溃的
We want to question Woodrow first
在我们弄清莫雷诺的情况之前
before he knows what we know about Moreno.
想先提审伍德鲁
But good job, scouts.
不过干得漂亮 侦查员们
This is really excellent work, gentlemen.
确实干得漂亮 先生们
Worth a warrant when we need it.
需要的时候能够换到搜查令
No damage. I just told the truth.
没有损坏 我说的都是实话
Hang tight. I'm pulling up now.
抓紧 我要拉起来了
I'll see you in a few. You get all that?
稍后见 拿到了吗
Pierce.
皮尔斯
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, Pierce, you get those swabs back
皮尔斯 手表上提取到
on that watch yet?
DNA了吗
I put a rush on it.
我在抓紧了
So some time next month.
下个月什么时候吧
If we're lucky.
如果运气好的话
Rudy Tafero's about to show up.
鲁迪·泰非罗快出现了
Right on cue.
正如所料
Robertson.
罗伯森
One sec.
稍等
Mank. He's got Rudy in the break room.
是曼克 他让鲁迪在休息室等
So let's go see what the acting coach has to say.
我们去看看这位导演怎么说
We'll be right there.
我们马上过去
Jimmy, you gonna hold him or kick him?
吉米 你会拘着他还是放了他
Uh, kick him with a tail.
当然放了他 留个尾巴
See who he runs to.
看他去找谁
Let him make a mistake.
让他来犯这个错误
Bosch. Rudy.
博斯 鲁迪
I didn't come here looking for trouble.
我不是来找麻烦的
It just follows you?
麻烦自己找上你了
Where's my brother?
我弟弟在哪
It's not my case.
不是我的案子
It's his.
他的
How can we help you, Mr. Tafero?
泰非罗先生 有何指教
Cutting the bullshit would be a good start.
少说废话开门见山
Come on, charge him or kick him.
控告他还是放了他
We have 48 hours.
我们有四十八小时
You got nothing.
你什么也没有
And that's not gonna change.
也不会有所改变
This isn't even about Jesse, is it, Bosch?
跟杰西无关 对吗 博斯
Just gives you a warm feeling to fuck with me.
直接来找我不好吗
Give him a break?
能放了他吗
What do you say, Bosch?
你觉得呢 博斯
You're the officer in charge,
你是负责人
but I don't think we've got enough air freshener
不过我觉得我们这里可能
to cover both of them.
不能同时容纳两兄弟
Okay. We'll kick him.
好 我们会放了他
Say thank you to Detective Bosch.
你该谢谢博斯警探
Another dissatisfied customer.
另一个不满意的顾客
Is there any other kind?
能有满意的吗
Whatcha got? Nothing much.
你发现了什么 没什么
No sign of Woodrow.
找不到伍德鲁
But a question from Dexter and Gordon.
不过德克斯特和戈登问
Do we need a third team for overnight or...
我们需要第三个小队连夜支援吗
So they can pick up the overtime?
他们想加班
Sure. Let him have it.
没问题 让他找吧
Anything going on there?
有什么进展
Found Dobbs' ex in Boca.
在博卡海湾找到了多布斯的前任
Waiting for her
正在等她
to call me back.
回我电♥话♥
Rudy just sprung his brother.
鲁迪刚刚带走了他弟弟
Robertson's waiting for the DNA on Jesse's watch.
罗伯森再等杰西表上的DNA样本结果
And I'd be a hell of a lot happier
如果嫌疑人真是个警♥察♥
if a real cop was our suspect.
那我就太开心了
You mean Rudy?
你指鲁迪
And a signed confession.
还有签名的认罪书
It never hurts.
那没什么杀伤力
See you in the morning.
明早见
Where's Joe?
乔伊去哪了
I destroyed a Scuttle Crab in Summoner's Rift,
我在召唤师里摧毁了一个天窗蟹
and he gave up.
他不干了
Doing some work.
在创作吗
Yeah, little bit at a time.
恩 每次做一点
Gonna flip it eventually.
最后还得翻过来
What's up?
怎么了
WiFi problems.
WIFI的问题
Not really my area of expertise, Sam.
不是我的专业 萨姆
Yeah, well, the Geek Squad ran some tests,
极客小队测试了一下
and, uh, seems that somebody's hacked into my modem.
好像有人黑进了我的路由器
They're downloading humongous files.
下载大量视频
No kidding? That's wild.
真的吗 太不可思议了
Yeah. I bought some extra bandwidth,
我购买♥♥了额外的带宽
but, uh, on the weekends it's still just a trickle.
可周末网速还是很慢
Starts Friday night
从周五晚开始
and goes back to normal late on Sunday afternoon.
周日下午晚些时候又会回归正常
I still don't get it.
我还是没懂
It's coming from your house, Jerry.
是从你家来的 杰瑞
What is?
什么
The downloading.
下载
Every weekend?
每周末
Friday through Sunday.
周五至周日
I'll take care of it, Sam.
我会解决的 萨姆
Thank you.
谢谢
Talk to me.
跟我谈谈
I'm sorry.
对不起
We'll get to that. What were you thinking?
稍后再说 你在想什么
We've got internet.
我们有网
It's not fast enough.
不够快
Not fast enough for what?
不够快干什么
Remember the Rosetta thing
记得我生日想要
I asked for for my birthday?
罗塞塔的事情吗
Language lessons?
语言课程
They were a little too expensive.
有点贵
I found them online for free,
我在网上找到了免费资源
only it takes forever to download.
只是下载太慢了
That's not free. That's stealing.
这不是免费 这是盗窃
This stops now.
现在开始停止
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
What languages?
什么语言
Chinese, Russian, Gaelic.
汉语 俄语 盖尔语
Gaelic?
盖尔语?
Your city.
你的城市
And yours.
也是你的
I don't have famous chefs and restaurants like this
我在电♥话♥本上又没有这样
on speed dial.
一流的餐厅和厨师
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表