剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
See you later?
回见
Rain check?
约会下次补上吗
Okay.
好吧
You sure?
你确定吗
Yeah.
是啊
I'll let you know about Annabelle.
安娜贝尔的事我再联♥系♥你
Okay.
好
What's up?
有事吗
I'm at the shelter.
我在庇护所
Thought I'd take the kid back to the scene.
想带那小孩回罪案现场
Maybe give his memory a nudge.
也许他能想起来点
I went back to that website.
我重新看了那个网站
I found that friend of Meadows.
找到了梅多思的那个朋友
Woody Woodrow. Venice address.
伍迪·伍德鲁
Maybe talk to him tomorrow
想明天和他谈谈
Good luck with the kid.
祝你搞定那小孩
Thanks.
谢了
Harry, listen...
哈里 听着...
What's up?
怎么了
Never mind. Nothing.
算了 没事
Roger that.
收到
Miss?
小姐
He didn't stay. He didn't even check in.
他没留下来 甚至没登记
What happens if you don't check-in?
没登记会怎样
You sleep elsewhere.
就得睡在别处了
Sharkey's been here, in and out, over a year.
沙奇在这儿进进出出一年多了
He knows the rules.
他明白规矩
And what about the sign-in?
那签到表呢
Does that have phone numbers too?
上面有电♥话♥号♥码吗
Most of the numbers are phony,
大多数号♥码都是假的
but I can give you what I got.
但我可以给你找找
I'll take 'em.
我会收下的
Any idea where he might be?
知道他可能在哪儿吗
He's a professional runaway.
他的专长就是逃跑
Your guess is as good as mine.
你随便猜猜都比我准
We're sorry.
对不起
You have a number that is no longer in service.
您所拨的电♥话♥已停机
Koreatown Killer? Looks like.
韩国城杀手吗 看着像
Pretty brazen. Broad daylight.
胆真大 光天化日杀人
How long since the last one?
上一次有案情是什么时候
Two recent incidents we think are KTK.
最近两桩案子 我们觉得都是韩国人对韩国人
A robbery. Attempted car jacking.
有一宗抢劫案 试图劫车
Since the last murder. How long?
上一宗命案是多久以前
More than a year.
一年多以前
Where's the family?
家属在哪
I'll take you.
我带你去
Um, Jun Park. CRT.
我是社区应急小组的朴俊
We're glad you're here.
很高兴看到你在场
And you are?
请问你是
Chief Irving, Acting Chief of Police.
代理警♥察♥局长欧文
That's embarrassing. I'm sorry. I should've...
真尴尬 抱歉 我本该...
I should've have recognized you.
本该认出您的
Can you please tell the family how sorry I am?
能请你告诉家属 我对此深表哀悼吗
Certainly.
当然了
I can't make out the signature.
我认不出签名
I don't think she told me her name.
她也没告诉过我她的名字
Did you make a copy of her ID?
你复印了她的身份证吗
It was late.
当时很晚了
It was late. Okay.
好吧 很晚了
Paid cash.
她付了现金
I remember that.
这个我记得
Remember what she looked like?
记得她的长相吗
Late 20s, Hispanic, dark hair.
二十八♥九♥ 西班牙裔 黑发
High heels and a red dress.
高跟鞋 红裙子
At that hour?
那么晚了还穿这一身
Like she'd been out all night
感觉她整晚都在外面
and hadn't been home.
没回过家
Not my type.
我不喜欢这一型
Sure.
看出来了
He kept 'em coming, all night.
他整晚没个消停
Tuned him up pretty good.
把声音开得很大
Eddie got louder and louder, just outta control.
艾迪声音越来越大 最后失控了
Next thing you know, he's pissing on the jukebox.
接着 他就在自动唱机上尿尿了
And that's where you draw the line?
然后你就忍♥不了了
I can put up with a lot.
我能忍♥受很多事情
But when they start pissing on the jukebox,
可他们要是在唱机上撒尿
that's when I call the paddy wagon.
我就得叫警♥察♥了
The big guy buying the drinks?
买♥♥酒的大个子呢
Um... like you, but white.
跟你一样 不过是个白人
Like me but white?
跟我一样 不过是个白人?
Like you in the sense that he was a cop.
他也是个警♥察♥ 跟你一样
Cop or military. I'd put money on it.
我赌五毛 不是警♥察♥就是当兵的
What makes you so sure?
怎么这么确定
It's just a vibe.
凭气场吧
Way you carry yourselves.
你们的言行举止
After you called the cops, what'd the big guy do?
你报♥警♥后 大个子做了什么
He took it on the arches.
他挪到拱门那儿了
You are old fashioned.
你还真老派
You have no idea.
姐的心思你别猜
Hey. I'm gonna go do some work in my bedroom.
我回卧室干点活
Come say goodnight before you go to sleep?
你睡前 过来跟我说句晚安好吗
Okay. Okay.
好 好的
Shit.
操
This is Bosch. I have an ADW with a vehicle on a PO.
我是博斯 这边有辆汽车对我发动武装袭击
Gray SUV, heading on Blue Heights Drive toward the Valley.
一辆灰色越野 正前往河谷区的蓝色高架
I need an airship, and give the units
我需要空中支援 给各单位
the following access points.
以下接入点
Fuck! Fuck!
我日 操
All units stand by.
各单位待命
Off-duty officer is in pursuit
一名下班的警官正在追捕
of an ADW suspect in the Hollywood Hills.
一名武装袭击嫌疑人 地点在好莱坞山
Last known direction was on Blue Heights Drive
已知最后方向 是前往蓝色高架
toward the Valley.
目前正前往河谷
Six-William-Lincoln-Twenty-One,
编号♥6WL21
I'm in the Hollywood Hills, below Mulholland.
我在好莱坞山 穆赫兰道下面
Any airship, come up on Hollywood frequency.
全体空中警队 请转到好莱坞频道
Six-William-Lincoln-Twenty-One is in pursuit.
编号♥6WL21正在追捕中
Last known location in the Hollywood Hills.
已知的最后位置在好莱坞山
West of Cahuenga, north of Mulholland.
卡汉加西部 穆赫兰道北部
Air Three, we're overhead.
三号♥机 已到上空
Air Three, I lost the vehicle
三号♥机 我跟丢了那辆车
in the area of Vineland and Ventura.
在葡萄园与文图拉区域
Fifteen-Adam-Sixty-Seven, we're Code Six.
编号♥15A67 我们是六号♥
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表