剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Jerry.
杰瑞
"De Oppresso Liber."
"De Oppresso Liber."
"Free the oppressed"?
"解放被压♥迫♥者"吗
More like "I was an oppressed man.
应该是"我以前是被压♥迫♥者
Now I'm free."
现在我自♥由♥了"
Oh, fuck this, Harry.
见鬼了 哈里
This shit is hazardous to human health.
这鬼东西有害健康
Coroner can get the body out, call for a tow.
让验尸官把尸体弄出去 叫辆拖车
Crims can process this over at FSD.
让重案组法医处理吧
Air it the fuck out.
他妈的 赶紧通风
Powers,
鲍尔斯
you run the plates?
你查了车牌吗
I'm not a boot, Bosch.
我又不是机器人 博斯
R-O comes back to a male in Eagle Rock.
登记车主是个住在鹰岩的男性
Who called it in?
谁报的案
Shopping cart lady flagged us down.
有个推购物车的女士拦住了我们
Door was open, flapping in the breeze.
门开着 被风吹得来回晃
Lock's busted. Scene's fucked.
锁被砸了 现场被破坏
People in and out, stealing shit,
人们进进出出 偷东西
God knows what. This suit is toast.
鬼知道偷了什么 我这身西装完了
That looks kind of fresh.
那个涂鸦很新
I know that tag.
我知道谁画的
I might have a shake on him. I'll look.
也许能问出点料
It's a waste of time.
别浪费时间了
It's a homeless on homeless drug murder.
流浪汉抢毒品自相残杀而已
There's no way we clear this.
破不了案的
Everybody counts, or nobody counts.
人命皆为贵重 无人形同草芥
Written on the wall at RHD.
警局墙上这么写
Doesn't mean it always rings true here on the streets.
贫民窟可不吃这一套
It should.
就该吃这套
Whatever.
随你了
Come on, Harry.
走吧 哈里
That tattoo. It's an SF tattoo.
那个纹身 是特种部队的
Army, Special Forces.
军队 特种部队
Special Forces, huh? Like Green Beret?
特种部队 戴绿贝雷帽的那种吗
You got one, too?
你也有个 是吧
Want to see it? I'll pass.
你想看吗 算了
Lieutenant.
警督
Captain.
上尉
This thing is bullshit.
这玩意真不好使
I don't disagree.
我同意
How are you feeling about the verdict?
你觉得判决会怎样
Confident.
我有自信
From what I hear,
我可听说
the defense scored some points off our people.
被告通过诋毁咱们占了上风
Oh, it's just boilerplate blame the police.
人人都爱赖警♥察♥
Your lead detective has a history.
你的主力探长有黑历史
Uh, he has a history of being accused.
只是曾经被指控过
Where there's smoke.
无风不起浪
Not always.
那可不一定
Sometimes it's just somebody blowing it up your ass.
有时只是别人栽赃陷害
Congrats on passing the written.
恭喜你过了笔试
Oh, thanks. Nervous about the orals.
谢谢 我正担心口试
I don't see why.
用不着吧
The orals should be right up your alley.
你这张小嘴最会干活了
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Here we go. That's my key.
走这边 我的钥匙在那儿
Morning, Juan.
早上好 胡安
I used to say it as a joke, you know?
我以前把这当笑话讲
Gentlemen.
先生们
Lieutenant.
警督
Say what as a joke? What's going on?
把什么当笑话讲
Why the long faces?
怎么都拉长着脸
You know how I always introduce Renee
你知道我总说蕾妮
as the future ex-Mrs. Johnson?
是我未来的前妻吧
I thought that was funny, you know,
我觉得这很搞笑
given my matrimonial history, and...
鉴于我的婚史 还有...
Ah, Barrel, I am so sorry.
胖桶 我真抱歉
What're ya gonna do?
还能怎么办呢
No retirement for you, pal.
老兄 你没得退休了
Now you're stuck with me.
你得跟我一块
Fuck you. I'm not sticking around
操 我才不会
just to keep you company.
为了陪你不退休
Yeah, you are. No I'm not.
你会的 才不会
You guys headed downtown?
你们要去市中心吗
Yeah, just leaving.
正准备走
So is it good sign or a bad sign?
结果会好还是坏?
Who knows?
谁知道呢
Good sign.
会好吧
The jury's out two days?
陪审团讨论了两天
That's a bad sign.
绝对是坏事
Do you need to take some time?
你俩再吵会儿?
Eh, better to stay busy. But thanks, Lieutenant.
马上开工了 多谢提醒 警督
All right, if you need anything, let me know.
要帮忙就告诉我
Boy, she's all right, Grace.
格蕾丝可真是
Nobody like her.
一朵奇葩
Fucking hate to see her make Captain.
真不想看她升上尉
Are you serious?
你开玩笑吧
No telling who we'd end up with.
她走了谁知道会来什么人
I feel the same way.
我也这么想
Anything we can do to, uh, fuck up her chances?
我们能做点什么 好让她升不了呢
Just keep doing what we're doing.
一直表现这么糟就行了
Jesus, you guys. Selfish assholes.
天啊 你们这些自私的混♥蛋♥
I'm just joking. I mean, you know,
我只是在开玩笑
we wish her the best.
我们当然希望她好了
You know, she deserves to make Captain, right?
她值得升上尉 对吧
Fuck that. It'd be a calamity.
操 那会是场灾难
I'll light a candle.
我会燃烛祈祷的
I've been informed
我获悉
that the jury finds itself still deadlocked
评审团仍处在僵局
and that further deliberations would be fruitless.
继续审议也不会有任何成果
Therefore, on the single count of Murder Two,
因此 仅就第二项谋杀指控而言
The People of California versus Veronica Allen,
加利福尼亚州告维罗妮卡·爱伦一案
I declare a mistrial.
为无效审判
No jeopardy attaches.
不禁止二次审理
The defendant's bond is released.
被告的保释金被释回
What does that mean, no jeopardy?
不禁止二次审理是什么意思
They can retry you.
他们可能复审
That's not fair.
这不公平
Well, don't worry about it yet.
先别担心
Let's celebrate this victory.
庆祝这次胜利吧
This is a good thing, Ronnie.
赢了就好 罗妮
This is not over.
还没完呢
Detective.
探长
Seven to five for acquittal?
七比五无罪胜诉
Why would the next jury find you
下个陪审团
any more persuasive than this one did?
可不见得会这么相信你
Trust me.
相信我
The District Attorney will weigh the odds
地方检察官会权衡利弊
and cut his losses. The DA will retry.
及时止损 他会复审的
I'll make it my mission.
我会让他复审
You are a dog with a bone.
你真是紧咬不放
And you, Mrs. Allen, are a liar and a murderer.
而你 艾伦女士 是个骗子 和杀人犯
You really do need to get a life, detective.
你就没有点自己的生活吗 探长
I still owe you that drink.
我还欠你一杯酒
Ring my bell any time.
随时打我电♥话♥
Ouch. Must be oh so sore by now.
噢 正中他痛处
Most of the usable prints belong to a William Meadows.
大部分有效指纹都是威廉·梅多思的
Military? How'd you know?
是军人吗 你怎么知道
The tattoos. How'd you know? Documents in the van
有纹身 你又怎么知道的 车里的文件
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表