剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
She just wants to move on.
她想翻篇
How is she?
她怎么样
She's good.
她挺好的
You know, doing well.
你知道 过得还行
It helps to have family.
有个家庭会有帮助
Yes, it does.
是啊 会的
Are you in touch with yours?
你跟你的家人说了吗
I am.
说了
That's good. Good.
那就挺好的
All right, then.
行了
Uh, best of luck.
好运
Craig, uh...
克雷格
Well, you have my number
你有我的电♥话♥
if you ever want to play a round or catch a game.
如果你还想出去玩或者看几场球赛
Absolutely.
那当然的
Uh, take care of yourself, all right?
照顾好自己 好吧?
I will. You, too.
我会的 你也是
Hey, Bosch.
嗨 博斯
Thanks for meeting me out here.
谢谢你肯在这见我
You're doing me a solid.
你帮了我个忙
Anything to get out of that office
我愿意干所有能离开那间办公室的事
and loosen up the damn monkey suit.
脱下那身猴戏的戏服
I think I got what you need.
我觉得我有你想要的
Captain Trevor Dobbs and company.
特里沃·多布斯上尉和他的公♥司♥
Right.
是的
They arrived Dubai
他们今年四月二十日
April 20 of this year.
到的迪拜
Nonstop flight Jet Blue out of LAX.
从洛杉矶国际机场的直飞
They returned back to the States
他们用同样的方式
the same way October 7.
在♥十♥月♥七号♥回到美国
And in between?
在这中间呢?
A six-hour layover in which they visited
在迪拜国际的免税店
the Dubai international duty-free
停留了六个小时
and bought copious amounts of cigarettes and alcohol.
购买♥♥了大量的雪茄和酒
Then they jump on the Safi Airlines flight to Kabul.
然后他们呢上了萨菲的航♥班♥去了喀布尔
Hot damn Afghanistan.
热到死的阿富汗
Turns out they're frequent flyers.
发现他们飞的很频繁
They were just there the year before.
他们前一年才刚刚去过
And FYI, William Meadows was with them that time
顺便说一下 之前那次William Meadows和他们在一起
but not this last one.
但是这次没有
Meadows couldn't pass the physical, Dobbs said.
多布斯说梅多思体♥检♥没过
What's the attraction?
是什么吸引了他们
I mean, why go back so soon?
为什么这么快就回去了
Ohh. Afghanistan does have its charms.
阿富汗自有她的魅力
They were lost on me.
反正我是不理解
Copy that.
明白了
Detective.
警探
Sorry.
抱歉
I know how they got in. How?
我知道他们怎么进来的了 原因
There's a faint abrasion pattern
在门框上有一个
along the edge of the door.
快消失的磨损的痕迹
Probably fishing line,
可能是一根钓鱼线
maybe monofilament.
可能是单丝
Any prints?
有什么指纹吗
Maybe tomorrow morning
或许到明天早上
I'll cruise by the Marina.
我沿海巡航
Can't hurt.
没什么大不了的
What do you think it is?
你觉得是因为什么
O'Shea thinks drugs or cash,
奥谢觉得大概是毒品或者钞票
maybe antiquities.
没准是古董
A jeep full of gold.
一辆装满了金子的吉普
You are hung up on that Jeep.
你老是想着那辆吉普车
I just can't stop thinking about it.
我控制不住自己
In my mind it's a solid gold jeep.
我觉得那是一辆纯金的吉普
Whatever it is,
无所谓
this last time, they left Meadows behind.
这最后一次 他们抛下了梅多思
Doing dope, running his mouth.
不停的吸毒 胡言乱语
He'd gone to pieces, so they shut him up.
他会被大卸八块的 所以他们让他闭嘴了
Sharkey, too.
沙奇也是这个下场
Yeah. Sharkey.
是啊 沙奇
Wrong place, wrong time.
错误的时间在错误的地点
Bad luck.
走背字儿
His whole life.
他一生都这样
Well, good on Maddie.
玛迪好样的
The coach wants her to join the travel team.
教练想让她进旅行队
Do a workup on him?
调查他一下
No.
不用
Why not?
为什么
The coach is a woman.
教练是个女的
So? Do it. Trust me.
所以呢 做吧 相信我
So when do you hear about the captain's exam?
所以你什么时候听说的升职考试
I heard.
反正我是听说了
Next to last band.
挨着最后一队
Gonna die on that list.
在死亡名单上了
Shit. Sorry.
操 抱歉
What happened?
发生什么了
Kiz.
基兹
I mean, I can't prove it, but...
我无法证明 但
Well, you can take it again in two years.
你可以两年之后再测一次
It'll be ancient history.
那就成为历史了
No, no, no, no. I'm done.
不不不 我放弃了
You know what? The truth is
你猜怎么着 事实上
I think I wanted to make captain
我觉得比起成为上尉
more than I wanted to actually be one.
我跟愿意培养上尉
But I'm happy where I am
但我喜欢我现在这样
with you assholes.
和你这个混♥蛋♥一起
Where you belong.
你属于这里
That's right.
对啊
To my assholes.
致我的混♥蛋♥
I think that toast was probably a first.
这大概是第一杯敬酒
It's been a rough one for you.
对你来说很难吧
That tunnel vision you get
你干那个案子时
when you work a case, right? Sure.
有的隧♥道♥幻觉 怎么了
I didn't pay attention.
我没上心
I didn't protect my witness.
我没保护我的证人
Now that boy's going home the wrong way.
现在那个孩子回不了家了
I keep telling you.
我一直在跟你说
It's not your fault, Harry.
不是你的错 哈里
I mean, it isn't.
那不是的
Wow. Look who it is. Rhodes.
哇 瞧瞧谁来了 罗德兹
How's life in the fast lane?
快节奏生活怎么样
Beats humping a shamu.
忙着抓鲸鱼
I'll bet. Nice murse.
肯定的 钱包不错
Real Corinthian leather?
真皮的
Who told you to reprint the scene?
谁让你重印现场指纹的
My idea.
我的主意
Your idea or Bosch's?
你的还是博斯的
Son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
Look, Jimmy, it's my case, too.
听着吉米 这也是我的案子
I needed to do something besides research bezels and watch bands.
我需要干除了研究挡板和带子以外的事
Fair enough. So?
够公平 所以呢
LT thinks it's a frame
警督觉得是陷害
and Andrew Holland's behind it.
而且安德鲁·霍兰德是幕后黑手
What do you think?
你觉得呢?
Maybe. Or maybe
有可能 也可能是
Bosch killed Gunn and designed this fucked up frame
博斯杀了甘恩 设计了这个陷害
to throw shit on Holland.
往霍兰德身上抹黑
No way.
不可能
You don't know, young blood.
你是个菜鸟 你又不知道
You don't know.
你不知道
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表