剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Mr. Holland wasn't officially a suspect,
霍兰德先生还没有被正式认定为嫌疑人
so I took a wild shot.
所以我就胡乱怼回去
I said, "You did it, didn't you?"
我说 "就是你干的 不是吗?"
He smiled and said, "And I'll get away with it, too."
他笑着跟我说 "那我也会想办法摆脱指控的"
Your Honor, no one else heard this alleged conversation
法官大人 除了博斯刑♥警♥外
except Detective Bosch. And that's not all.
还没有其他人听到这一段对话 这还不是全部的
He said one more thing. Go on.
他还说了一件事 继续
Mr. Holland looked at me and said,
霍兰德先生看着我说
"I am a god in this town, detective,
"我就是这个小镇的上帝 刑♥警♥先生"
and you don't fuck with the gods."
"你不会跟上帝对着干的"
Preposterous.
这太荒谬了
Your Honor, Detective Bosch has a long history
法官大人 博斯刑♥警♥可有很长的
of investigative misconduct...
调查疏忽历史
Your Honor, a defendant's own voluntary
法官大人 被告自己
out-of-court statements are a hearsay exception
自愿的庭外陈述属传闻例外
and can be used against him at trial.
能够被用于在法庭上反对自己
She's right, Mr. Fowkkes.
她说的没错 福克斯先生
Detective Bosch fabricated this entire conversation.
博斯刑♥警♥杜撰了这整段对话
And you're welcome to attack the credibility of the witness.
那样同样欢迎你对证人的信誉进行攻击
The jury will sort it out. It's called a trial.
陪审团会做出决定 这才是法庭
No, no, no, no, no. Do not do the "Unringing the bell" Trope.
不不不不不 不要对陪审团做小动作
No. Do not go there, not in my court.
不 不会的 在我法庭上就不会
Your motion to suppress
你反对
the testimony of Detective Bosch
博斯刑♥警♥证词的意见
is denied.
被否决了
Death report on Gunn.
甘恩的死亡报告
Be sure to tell Bosch I omitted the part
确保告诉博斯
where he fucked up the crime scene with his prints.
我把他指纹破坏的那块犯罪现场删掉了
No way.
不可能
On a glass with whiskey in it.
在威士忌酒杯上
Harry always gloves up.
哈里一直戴着手套
Apparently, not always.
显而易见 并不是一直
I saw him glove up, Jimmy.
我看见他带上手套了 吉米
Lab don't lie, J. Edgar.
实验是不会撒谎的 埃德加
I should probably tell Billets,
也许我应该告诉比利茨
but, you know, I'm not that kind of guy.
不 你知道 我不是那种人
Robertson's write-up on Gunn.
罗伯森对甘恩案的报告
Pretty thin. Guess an elephant hunter
挺薄的 我想一个钓大鱼的人
doesn't want to waste too much time
不会在这种小事上
with small game.
浪费这么多时间
Says you left prints at the scene.
说你把指纹留在现场了
Robertson's full of shit. Never happened.
罗伯森满嘴胡话 不可能
Look at my screen, Harry.
哈里 看我的屏幕
It's not just Jimmy saying it.
不只是吉米那么说
It's latent prints.
是现场的指纹
Ah, shit.
该死的
I took off my glove to work my phone screen...
我当时脱了手套 激活手♥机♥屏幕来着...
the picture I sent to O'Shea of the suicide note.
把自杀留言的照片发给奥谢
I must have moved the glass to get a clear shot.
我肯定为了把图拍清楚点动了那杯子
Is he being all self-righteous about this?
他一直都这么自以为是吗?
Yeah.
是的
But he left it out of the report, so there's that.
但是他在报告中没提 所以就这样了
You headed back downtown?
你后来又上市里去了?
Annabelle Crowe. Dress rehearsal.
安娜贝儿·克劳 带妆彩排
How's our Meadows warrant?
梅多思搜查令怎么样了?
Oh. I'm on it. Almost done.
我在弄 差不多快好了
You're not writing a novel.
你可不是在写小说
The jury's gonna wonder
陪审团会想
why you waited a year to call the police.
为什么你一年后才选择报♥警♥
I was embarrassed, okay?
我觉得很丢人 好嘛?
Andrew Holland is an important person in my business.
安德鲁·霍兰德是我生意上的重要人物
Is that why you didn't show the bruises on your neck to anyone?
由于这个原因 你才没有把脖子上的伤痕给任何人看吗?
Why you erased his voicemail message?
你为什么删了他的语♥音♥邮件?
I just kept thinking, like...
我当时一直在想...
What if I had it wrong? You know.
如果我弄错了怎么办? 你也知道
You hear about Hollywood people,
你也听说过好莱坞那些人都怎么干的
weird sex, I don't know.
各种奇奇怪怪的性癖 我不知道
Maybe I was just being a prude,
也许我只是太保守了
not chill enough about it.
还不能冷静看待这些
Okay. Dinner, drinks, back to Andrew Holland's house.
吃了晚餐 喝了点酒 然后回了安德鲁·霍兰德的家
It all seemed perfectly normal.
看起来都挺正常的
Yes.
是的
We did some Molly, fooled around.
我们吸了点迷魂药 晕晕乎乎的
Clothes came off.
然后脱了衣服
Consensual. Yeah.
双方自愿 是的
But he didn't like me touching him.
但他不喜欢我碰他
He wanted to control everything.
他想掌控一切
After a while, he moved behind me.
过了一会儿 他移到了我后面
I felt his hands around my neck.
我能感觉到他的手环绕在我脖子上
He squeezed.
然后勒住了我
I couldn't breathe.
我无法呼吸
Did you tell him to stop?
你让他住手了吗?
I tried. I couldn't.
我想来着 但是不行
I couldn't speak.
我没法说话
I tried to get out from under him,
我想从他身下逃开
but he was too strong.
但他力道太大了
And then he was...
之后 他
he was moving inside me,
他开始在我身体里挺动
and it was all I could do to just...
我只能
And then?
后来呢
Nothing.
没了
I blacked out.
我晕过去了
I woke up alone in his bed naked on top of the covers.
我醒来时只有一个人 全身赤♥裸♥ 躺在床上
I could hear the shower running.
我能听见他在淋浴的声音
I found my clothes in a bag...
我在卧室门后
in a black plastic garbage bag...
一个黑色垃圾袋中的包里
by the bedroom door.
找到了我的衣服...
My purse had been emptied out.
我钱包里的东西都不见了
I saw my phone, but I couldn't find my keys.
我看到了我的手♥机♥ 但是没有找到钥匙
I started to get dressed, and I heard the shower stop.
我开始穿衣服 然后就听见淋浴声停了
I grabbed the whole bag,
我抓起整个包
and I ran out the door, down the driveway,
跑出了门 从前门出去
through the front gate, and...
跑到行车道上 然后
I hid in the shadows and got dressed.
我藏在阴影里穿好了衣服
And I walked until I had cell phone reception
等我手♥机♥有信♥号♥♥了
so I could call a cab.
我才出来叫了一辆出租
And why not the police right then?
当时为什么不叫警♥察♥呢?
He had already left me a voicemail on my cell,
他已经给我手♥机♥上发了一条语♥音♥邮件
worried about where I'd gone, saying I'd forgotten my keys,
言语间满是担心我去哪儿了 说我忘记了钥匙
and saying he was sorry
还说他很抱歉
that things had gotten carried away, and he...
昨天失控了 他还...
he thought I was really into it.
他觉得我很享受
He just wanted to satisfy me.
说他昨天只是想满足我
Did he explain why he had to take a shower
他有没有解释自己为什么
after he'd choked you out?
把你勒没气后去洗澡?
What did you think the garbage bag meant?
你觉得那垃圾袋是什么意思?
The empty purse?
还有空了的钱包?
I don't know.
我不知道
He was getting rid of the evidence.
他是在消除证据
He thought you were dead.
他以为你已经死了
Bosch.
博斯
Let her tell it her way.
让她自己说
I tried to forget about it.
我有尝试忘记发生的这一切
But when I read about him being arrested
但当我看到他因谋害唐娜特拉·斯皮尔
for the murder of Donatella Spear,
而被捕时
I thought...
我觉得...
If I had said something, she might still be alive.
如果我当初站出来说了什么 她也许就不会死了
No she wouldn't.
她不会活过来的
A guy like this...
像这样的人...
keeps stretching till he snaps.
会一直兴风作浪 直到自己玩完
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表