剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
You're just lucky it wasn't you.
你该幸运死掉的不是自己
How'd he seem?
他看起来怎样
Bosch? Wound up.
博斯? 蛮兴奋的
Really anxious to talk to that knucklehead.
挺着急跟那蠢货谈话的
Bosch said Gunn was too drunk to talk.
博斯说甘恩喝得太醉 没法谈话
Yeah, he was out. I felt bad.
是的 他走了 我感觉挺抱歉
When I called him, Gunn was conscious.
我打电♥话♥时 甘恩还很清醒的
Otherwise, I wouldn't have called him at home at that hour.
要不然 我不会在那个点给他家里打电♥话♥
You've called Bosch on Gunn before?
你之前就甘恩这事跟博斯打电♥话♥来着?
Oh, yeah.
是的
Going back at least three, four times on my watch.
在我值班的时候 回来了至少三四次
J. Edgar.
埃德加
Coroner ruled Gunn's death a homicide.
验尸官判定甘恩是他杀
Somebody held him by the ankles
有人抓住了他的脚踝
and dropped him on his head.
然后把他头朝下扔了下去
Congratulations.
恭喜恭喜
Means I probably won't be able to protect Harry
这意味着我可能没法帮哈里
from his fuck-up with the prints.
担着他该死的指纹那事了
It's gonna come up.
早晚会露馅的
No doubt.
那当然
Ladies.
女士们
Whoa. Good God, man, don't drink that.
我的天 伙计 别喝那个
You out of your mind?
你疯了吗?
This is Crate's brew.
这是机器煮的
This shit tastes
这玩意
like it's fashioned from pencil shavings.
尝起来跟铅笔屑做的似的
Gugh. Here.
给这个
Take that. Ugh.
接着
All right, Jerry,
那个 杰瑞
do not tell anyone.
别告诉别人
Green Mountain Kenyan.
绿山肯尼亚
I have to hide it from the hoi polloi.
我得藏着不让大伙儿发现
Okay.
好的吧
So that, my friend,
所以 朋友
will set the world right on its axis.
有了它世界会重归正轨啊
And your bowels will thank me later.
你的肠子悔感激我的
Probably like that.
也许就像那样
Yeah, but if you turned it around...
但是如果你把它转个圈...
if it was like this, if this means anything...
如果像这样 如果这有什么意义...
Why do you keep looking at that?
你怎么一直盯着那个看?
Gunn's now a murder.
甘恩的案子变成凶杀案了
Drop seemed odd.
坠楼的方式很古怪
You still worrying over my prints, Jerry?
你还在担心我的指纹的事吗 杰瑞
You're not?
你不担心
How was Crowe?
克劳怎么样
I don't know. There's something she's holding back.
我不知道 她有些东西还瞒着我们
About Holland or herself?
是关于霍兰德还是关于她自己的?
Somewhere in the intersection.
介于二者之间的吧
Benitez agree with you?
贝尼特斯也同意你的看法吗
She thinks I'm hung up on all the ones that got away.
她觉得我老是揪着那些逍遥法外的人不放
Perceptive.
很敏锐嘛
Fuck you.
滚你♥妈♥的♥
All right. Every police officer
每个警♥察♥
brings different needs and values...
都会带来不同的需要和价值
values and perceptions to the workplace.
给我们的工作带来不同的价值和看法
So special...
这非常特别...
Yes. Come in.
请进
You got a minute, Lieutenant?
你有空吗 警督
Oh, sure. Come. Sit down.
当然 来 请坐
Let me know if Harry looks over
要是哈里往这边看或者要进来
or starts to come in.
就告诉我
What's going on?
发生什么事了
You all right?
你还好吗
Why? Do I seem off?
怎么 我看起来很消沉吗
A little more opaque than the usual.
比平常看起来要迟钝
Sorry. I got a lot going on.
不好意思 我事情有点多
We both do.
彼此彼此
Are we good?
咱们的事还好吧
Oh. I'm gonna take another hard look
我要把安娜贝儿·克劳的事
at Annabelle Crowe.
再严格审理一遍
I never doubted you would.
从不怀疑你这一点
Then we're good.
那咱们就还好
Shit.
该死
That's what I keep saying.
我一直就那么骂来着
Still, it doesn't exactly add up
但这并不能说明
to Harry's come off the chain and become an avenging angel.
哈里为什么失常了还变身成了复仇天使
He's been a different person
解决他母亲凶杀案之后
since he solved his mom's murder.
他就变了个人
Her killer got away with it.
那个凶手逃跑了
Edward Gunn got away with two, at least.
爱德华·甘恩逃走了 还有至少两名同伙
And Veronica Allen walked.
还有维罗妮卡·爱伦尚未逮捕归案
Harry's a lot of things, but he is not a cold blooded...
哈里有诸多特点 但绝对不是一个冷酷无情的...
I agree with you. I agree.
我同意你这一点 我同意
But he's lying about his prints
但是他在指纹那件事上说谎了
and I don't know what else.
我不知道他还有什么也瞒着我们
Shit.
胡说
Robertson is a good detective.
罗伯森是个好刑♥警♥
A lot like Harry.
跟哈里很像
He's old school, dogged.
老派 固执
I know. I mean, ask yourself this,
我懂 我意思是 扪心自问一下
right? If Harry found your prints
如果哈里在犯罪现场
at the murder scene... Here he comes.
发现了你的指纹... 他过来了
You see what I'm saying?
你听懂我在说什么了吗?
I do.
懂了
Come in.
进来
Gotta go pick up my daughter.
我要去接我女儿了
Okay. LT signed off on the warrant,
好的 搜查令下来了
so I'll swing by court in the morning
我明天早晨顺便去趟法♥院♥
and meet you at The Bin.
然后和你在仓库碰面
Okay. I'm out.
好的 我走了
You have a good night.
祝夜晚愉快
Rick Jackson was Harry's partner
里克·杰克森原来和哈里
on the original Gunn investigation.
一起调查过甘恩
He works Pacific now.
他现在在太平洋公♥司♥工作了
Four years with Bosch burned him out.
和博斯在一起四年让他受够了
He fled to the beach. Seriously,
他逃到海边去了 真的吗?
we can compare scars.
我们有一拼
You're gonna have to work this sub-Rosa.
你必须进行秘密调查
Stay ahead of Robertson.
一定要在罗伯森之前
Find out what the fuck is going on.
搞清楚到底发生了什么
Hey, light?
帮忙点个火
Good night.
晚安
Good night. I'm tired.
晚安 我累了
Later, bro.
晚点见 兄弟
You were right.
你之前说的是对的
Check it out.
来看看这个
It's like Gunn was clawing at the opening
看起来像甘恩一开始从墙上抓过去
to keep from getting taken through it.
阻止自己被拖走
Not on the wall by the door
门边的墙上没有
leading out where he went over.
摆脱他经过的地方
Because he... Where, presumably,
因为他... 假设
he'd be fighting even harder to stay inside,
是他努力挣扎想留在房♥子里
unless he couldn't. What was his tox level?
如果不能 他中毒程度有多深?
Borderline.
在死亡的边缘
Uh, I mean .09 or something.
我的意思是差不多九♥成♥吧
It's not likely he passed out.
他昏过去的可能性不大
Yeah.
是的
But he could have been made to
他可能是在这两点之间
between here and there.
被打至昏迷
You bring the murder book?
谋杀案的卷宗带来了吗
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表