剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Print was on the side of the camera housing.
指纹是在相机外壳一侧
From all the dust over it, probably not new.
从这布满的灰尘来看 也许挺旧了
The guy who set up the system.
那个设置系统的家伙
That would be my first guess.
是我首个怀疑对象
When he unpacked it, maybe no gloves.
他拆包装的时候 可能没带手套
You run it?
你调查了
Am I the detective?
我是不是警探
Of course I ran it.
当然调查过了
Got a name and CI number.
打听到了名字和企业代码
Ooh. Mark Taylor. LAUSD teacher.
马克·泰勒 洛杉矶联合学校区的老师
Yeah, that's where his prints got on the system anyway.
对 那就是他指纹录进系统的地方
No arrest history?
没有逮捕记录
This is about your partner, huh?
这是事关你搭档的 对吗
What is?
什么
Come on. Off-book with the camera.
拜托 别看相机了
Now all these rumors about Bosch.
现在所有有关博斯的谣言
I put 2 and 2 together. And got 7.
我把2和2加到一起 得到了7
No, Miguel. There's nothing there.
不 米格尔 这没什么关系
I owe you one.
我欠你个人情
No shit.
你算了吧
Annabelle in?
安娜贝儿在家吗
Are you, uh...
你是
you one of the geezers she's boning?
是跟她接客的老家伙吗
LAPD. Ah. Shit.
洛杉矶警局 哦该死的
Sorry.
抱歉
Uh, she... she's in Prague.
她现在在布拉格
I'm... I'm a sublet.
我是 这房♥子是转租给我的
Prague?
布拉格
Yeah. Booked this sweet gig
是的 预约了要去出演
on a series about about witches and shit,
这个讲什么女巫还有乱七八糟玩意的戏
uh, Spanish Inquisition.
西班牙宗教法庭
Eight-month shoot.
要拍八个月呢
She in trouble?
她惹上什么事了吗
I'd say so.
恐怕是的
You've reached Deputy DA Anita Benitez.
我是副检察官安妮塔·贝尼特斯
Leave a message and a number I can contact you.
请留下电♥话♥和信息方便我回电
It's me. Crowe's a problem.
是我 克劳的案子有问题
I'm around tonight if you want to talk.
你要是想谈谈的话我今晚有空
Hi. Yeah. Detective Jerry Edgar,
你好 我是杰瑞·埃德加警探
Hollywood.
好莱坞分局
I need to locate an order...
我需要追踪定位一项订单
the murder books on an old 187.
凶手预定了一把老式187
Lester Smith. Assault case.
李斯特·史密斯 人身侵犯案
Yeah. I have the DR number right here.
对 我这有到地放行证书编码
I can just get a ride home from practice, Dad.
我可以训练结束后自己开车回去 爸爸
Lauren's mom said you can stay at their house
劳伦的妈妈说在我把事办完之前
until I'm done today.
你可以在她家呆着
You called Lauren's mom?
你跟劳伦的妈妈打电♥话♥了?
I feel like I'm under house arrest.
感觉我仿佛是遭到了室内监禁
Aw, Mads, come on.
别这样想 小玛
Did you talk to Mom about the travel team?
你跟妈妈说了关于旅行团队的事了吗
Detective Bosch. I got to let Coach know.
博斯刑♥警♥ 我要先告诉教练
Detective Bosch, what's the real story
博斯刑♥警♥ 你参与的甘恩谋杀案
with this Gunn murder you're a part of?
的事实真♥相♥究竟是什么
You guys couldn't find a Kardashian to creep?
你们这些家伙不能找个卡戴珊挖戏吗
Are you his daughter?
你是他女儿吗
So, Bosch, this guy,
所以 博斯 这个家伙
you're chasing him for years.
你追踪他长达数年
He just turns up dead.
然后他现在死了
You don't see the coincidence in that?
你没有看到这其间的巧合吗
No? No comment?
没有 不予置评
Detective, Andrew Holland has tweeted
探长 安德鲁·霍兰德发推特指出
that you're a serial liar. No comments?
你是个谎话连篇的骗子 你不说点什么吗
Tweet this, asshole.
把这个发推特啊 傻♥逼♥
Best not to engage.
你最好不要搀和进来
Uch. Like you'd know.
好像你知道似的
What does that mean?
那什么意思
Where do you think I learned it?
你觉得我是从哪学的
You said you wanted to be a cop.
你原来说自己想当一名警♥察♥
Eyes on the road.
注意看路
10 and 2.
10点钟和2点钟方向
Sometimes getting in the way is part of the job.
有的时候去插手阻碍也是工作的一部分
Pissing people off comes with the territory.
把别人惹毛赶走然后将地盘占为己有
Your territory.
你的地盘
How come Jerry never has stupid stuff happen to him?
为什么杰瑞就没惹上什么蠢事
I don't know.
我不清楚
Maybe he's just not as pretty as I am.
也许是他不如我帅
If only plastic owls could talk.
要是塑料猫头鹰会说话就好了
Oh, it would save me from this, for sure.
那肯定就帮我脱离苦海了
I've got 17 local stores left to contact
我还要给17个地方商店打电♥话♥
about sales records.
询问销♥售♥记录
Anything new on Gunn's?
甘恩的案子有什么新进展吗?
A couple of decent prints we missed the first time.
又找到了几个我们第一次调查时忽略的指纹
Entry, door, face plate, and latch bolt.
门口 门上 面板 还有弹簧锁
Like, whoever broke in held his finger up against it
就好像 那个闯入者进屋之后
after he picked it open.
把手指按上去似的
Security chain.
防盗链
Potter noticed the top of the door was scuffed.
波特注意到 门的顶上有磨损
Killer snagged the chain with fishing line,
那凶手用鱼线把链子解开了
looped it up over the door, and slid the guard frame.
然后捆在门上 再滑动了防护杆
Sounds like a two-man job.
听起来像是两个人的活儿
Sounds like an assumption.
听起来像某种假设
Educated guess.
有根据的推论
When you do it, it's an educated guess,
你说的话 就是有根据的推论
but when I do it, it's an assumption?
换到我 就只变成了假设
Got to be cash they shipped back.
他们运回的一定都是现钞
All the pieces line up.
所有的细节都可以连在一起了
Not this cash, though. No.
但不是现钞 不是
Too long ago, but probably
很长时间之前
where they got the idea in the first place.
也可能是他们首先想到了这个主意
Goshen says there's more money floating around Afghanistan now
戈山说现在在阿富汗游走的钱比
than there was in Iraq. Less oversight.
伊♥拉♥克♥多得多 因为监管比较松
But why not, I don't know, drugs or weapons?
但为什么不是毒品或者什么武器呢 我不明白?
Anything else they bring in
他们要是想
they're going to take a huge hit on
其他带入境的东西卖♥♥掉的话
when they try to sell it here.
可是会受很大的阻碍
Cash is cash.
但钱还是钱
Yeah, but they still have to launder it.
是啊 但他们还是要把钱洗白的
Well, but nobody gives a shit about that on this end,
但那方面就没人在乎了
except for maybe the taxes.
除非是为了逃税
Perfect crime.
真是完美谋划的罪行
Till Sharkey unraveled it.
直到沙奇揭开了它
Where have you been?
你去哪了
There's a Crowe problem?
克劳的事有问题?
She's in Europe shooting a TV show.
她现在在欧洲拍片
Harry, damn it.
哈利 该死
God. If you would've just...
老天 如果你就
There was nothing we could have done.
就算不是这样 我们也做不了什么
This is pure Holland.
这彻头彻尾是霍兰德的做派
He pulled some strings, got her a part.
他牵线搭桥 把她拉上船
She was probably making her connection at Frankfurt
你给她留言那会儿
while you were still leaving her messages.
她可能正跟法兰克福联♥系♥呢
They tampered with my fucking witness.
他妈的他们贿赂了我的证人
Add that to all the other things we have to prove.
还给我们添了那么多要找的证据
We get together tonight?
今晚一起谈谈
Figure out where we're going to go from here?
想想咱们接下来应该怎么做
I can't. I'm sorry.
我没空 抱歉
Okay. Tomorrow?
好吧 那明天呢
I'll see how my day goes.
我去看看我的日程安排
We should put eyes on Dobbs and Marino
我们应该盯着点多布斯和莫雷诺
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表