剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
that IA complaint will come back unfounded.
调查科的投诉会不了了之
It was bullshit anyway.
也是瞎扯淡咯
I believe the appropriate response is thank you.
我相信适当的回应是谢谢你
For quashing a bogus complaint
谢你平息了那些
that never should have been filed in the first place?
一开始就不该记录在案的虚假投诉
It's called doing your job. Okay.
这叫恪守本职 好吧
I don't owe you.
我不欠你
Call it even.
扯平了
Jerry.
杰瑞
Hey Maddie.
嗨 玛迪
Hey, Jerry.
嗨 杰瑞
What a surprise.
好大一个惊喜啊
How you feeling, partner?
感觉怎么样 伙计
Feeling no pain.
感觉不到疼
That'll come later.
马上就感觉到了
No doubt.
肯定的
You know, it hurts getting shot.
中枪的时候挺疼的
It hurts like a bastard.
超疼
Always wondered. Now I know.
一直挺好奇的 现在知道了
We just wanted to say hi.
我们就是过来看看你
Hmm. I'm glad you did.
很高兴你们来了
We're going to split,
我们要走了
but I'm going to come check you out tomorrow.
但是我明天还会来来看你
Good? Okay.
好吗 好
See you, Jerry. Bye, Maddie.
回见 杰瑞 拜 玛迪
Harry? Yeah?
哈里? 什么?
I know about the cameras.
我知道相机的事
Jerry, did you say something?
杰瑞 你刚刚说什么了
I know about the cameras.
我知道相机的事
It's scary seeing him like that.
他那样子挺吓人的
I know.
我知道
Still want to be a cop?
还想当警♥察♥?
I think so.
想啊
It's a big decision, Mads,
这是个重要的决定 小玛
and you can change your mind any time along the way.
你随时可以改变主意
I won't judge you.
我不会批评你
Yeah, I know.
我知道
What did he say to you in there?
他最后跟你说什么了
Couldn't make it out.
不能告诉你
Where the fuck have you been?
你♥他♥妈♥去哪里了
Taking care of business. For 24 hours?
做生意 做了24小时
Not a word?
什么消息都没有
Your sweetie has been worried sick.
你的小宝贝担心死你了
Haven't you? Not so much.
你有没有 没担心那么多
Well, I have. Relax.
但是我有 消消火
It's under control.
在控制之中
Are you on speaker? Why are you on speaker?
你在外放 你为什么开外放
Working.
工作
I'm on my laptop.
我在用电脑
Well quit looking at porn while we talk.
我们说话的时候不要看色♥情♥网♥站♥
You want me to take us off?
你想关掉外放
Yes, yes! Please, take us off.
对! 关掉外放
I hate speaker.
我讨厌外放
Is that better? Much. Your brother?
好点了 好多了 你弟弟呢
He's a stand-up guy, and he stood up.
他很独♥立♥ 他单干了
Is he out? As of this morning.
他不干了 截至今早
Why I'm just now calling. Where's the case at?
这就是我打电♥话♥的原因 在哪开庭
We start jury selection next week.
下周我们开始挑选陪审团成员
Personally, I think the people are going to cave.
就个人来说 我觉得那些人要投降了
Maybe I should come by tonight.
那我今晚过来
I have something for you that may seal the deal.
有一些签署协议的东西拿来给你
All right. Come after 8.
行吧 八点以后过来
I have a massage at 6? Yeah, come after 8.
我六点有个按♥摩♥ 八点以后来
After 8. Eight's perfect.
八点以后 好的
I get to go home, I hope?
我得回趟家
Change? Shower, shave, the works.
换身衣服 洗澡 刮胡子 还有那些文件
And pick up the storyboards.
还有把那个故事梗概带过来
We took care of that last night.
我们昨晚拿到了
You searched my house?
你搜了我家
Holland know you have them?
霍兰德知道你拿着梗概
I returned them the day after, but then I got to thinking,
第二天我还回去了 但是后来我开始想
maybe I needed a little insurance.
我可能需要点保险措施
So I stole 'em.
所以我偷了梗概
Any chance I can speak with my brother?
我能和我弟弟说句话吗
He's been transferred downtown.
他被转移到市中心分局了
Ida, would you reconfirm my reservation?
艾达 你能帮我再确认一下我的预约吗
Two for 7:30?
七点半两个
Thank you. Sure.
谢谢 没事儿
I'm telling you, Rudy,
我告诉你鲁迪
we are this close to no jail time
现在离脱罪不远了
or getting the case dismissed outright.
或者是让这件案子不成立
Good for you.
很好
Can't wait to get rid of this fucking thing
我都等不及摆脱这破玩意儿
and get back to work.
去工作了
You know the irony of all this?
你知道这事最嘲讽的是什么吗
No, what?
不知道 什么
This fucking nightmare
这个噩梦
will turn out to be a great career move.
将会变成我事业上的一大进步
Everybody's going to want to be in business with me.
大家都会想来跟我做生意
What you got there?
你有什么好主意
Your next movie.
你的下一部电影
I write my own material, man.
我的素材我自己写 兄弟
You know how often people pitch me shit?
你知道人们成天都丢些什么垃圾给我吗
It's just an idea. I was inspired.
这就是个想法 我也是被启发的
By? The owl.
什么 猫头鹰
The whole Bosch artist angle,
整个博斯艺术家那套
it was genius.
简直神了
It worked, didn't it?
起作用了 对吗
Like a charm.
很大反响
If you're not interested...
你要是不感兴趣我们就不谈这
So show me.
别啊 让我见识见识
Did you do storyboards for Donatella?
你给唐娜特拉写过剧本吗
No.
没
That was more spur of the moment.
当时的刺♥激♥更大
Pure improv. I went with it.
纯粹的即兴创作 我就这么
All the way.
跟着感觉走了
You have no idea.
你绝对不会明白的
What a feeling.
那种感觉
I can't imagine.
我想象不到
So show me.
那就展示给我看看
I thought you might want these back.
我觉得你应该会想要回这些东西
Fuck you. What?
草泥马 什么啊
Are you fucking kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥跟我开玩笑吗
What do you want?
你想要什么
Make me an offer.
帮我个忙
I wish we knew what the fuck was going on over there.
我真特么想知道里面到底发生了什么
Why isn't he wired for live?
干嘛不给他身上装个窃听器
Talk to the mayor. Get us more money.
去跟市长谈 让我们拿到更多经费
It's all there.
都在这里了
Your case. You do the honors.
你的案子 人归你了
Youngblood. You serious?
新人 你去 你认真的吗
Yep.
是啊
Andrew Holland, you're under arrest
安德鲁·霍兰德 你因涉嫌谋杀
for the murder of Edward Gunn.
爱德华·甘恩被捕
What?
什么
I want to call my attorney.
我要请我的律师
I'll bet you do.
我想也是
Ouch. Hold on a fucking second.
你们他妈等一下
Ouch! Fuck, that hurts, man.
很疼你知不知道啊
Hey! I want to talk to my lawyer!
我要跟我的律师说话
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表