剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
I mean, it's a long time ago.
时间太久了
How about these?
这些呢
Oh, yeah. Him.
是的 是他
Who could forget that cocky mug?
谁会忘了这张傲娇脸
He used to come here. I remember.
他以前常来 我记得
Chevy convertible. Party boy.
开着雪佛兰敞篷车 派对型男
The pay-to-play girls.
爱找援♥交♥少女
I had to tell him to keep it down more than a few times.
我好多次都得去找他 让他们小点声
When?
什么时候的事?
Oh, uh, same time:
差不多
late seventies, eighties.
七十年代后期 八几年
But not with this other guy?
没和这个人在一起吗
No, no. He was straight.
不 不 他是直男
He liked the loose girls
他喜欢放荡姑娘
with the loose legs, loose morals.
两腿一张 就没羞没臊的那种
No, I... I didn't mean it that way.
不 我不是那个意思
I mean, like, did these two run together.
我是说 这两个人是不是经常一起来
Not that I remember.
我不记得有这事
But he rented rooms?
但他开过房♥间?
Yep.
当然了
That's what we're here for.
我们的生意就是租♥房♥♥
His name's not in the book.
他的名字不在登记本上
Oh, back then, if people paid cash,
那个年代 要是有人付现金
I never asked them too many questions.
我从不会盘问太多
They could write down "Ronnie Reagan" for all I cared...
他们签总统的名"罗纳德·里根"都没关系...
and some of them did.
有些人还真这么干过
Nowadays, everybody wants to pay with plastic.
现在 人人都想刷信♥用♥卡♥付款
Oh, I check the IDs on that.
我才会查查身份
Thanks.
谢谢
All right.
好吧
Walker and Epperson knew each other.
沃克和埃珀森认识
What does it mean?
这意味着什么
It means I had it wrong.
意味着我错了
I have a guy.
我有个线人
He identifies Walker
他认出了沃克
as a regular at the City Center Hotel,
是市中心旅馆的常客
the place my mother went the night she was murdered.
我母亲被杀当晚去过那里
My guy doesn't ID Epperson.
我的线人没有认出埃珀森
But Epperson's alias, Fox Mitchell,
但是埃珀森的假名福克斯·米奇
turns up repeatedly in the guest register.
屡次出现在房♥客登记本上
And? Walker and Epperson
所以呢? 沃克和埃珀森
were asshole buddies since high school.
从高中起 就是互相爆菊的基佬伴侣
There's no reason to think
完全有理由相信
that they weren't still hanging out in their 20s.
他们二十多岁时 关系还很密切
Walker knows about Epperson's life
沃克一定知道了埃珀森是
as an LAPD-protected snitch with an alias.
受洛杉矶警局保护的线人 并用假名生活
He uses Epperson's alias to rent rooms
他利用埃珀森的假名
at the City Center Hotel
在市中心旅馆开房♥
for liaisons with prostitutes.
供妓♥女♥接客
So Walker killed your mother now?
所以是沃克杀了你母亲?
That's your theory?
这就是你的推理?
Do you have any idea how you sound?
你知道这听起来有多疯狂吗
I do. But that yearbook came from Caffrey.
我知道 不过卡佛里寄来的那本年鉴
RHD says
劫案凶杀科说
Caffrey was the target of the arson at River Watch.
卡佛里是河谷区纵火案的目标
Somebody wanted to wipe him out
有人想灭了他
and whatever he had in that apartment.
让他公♥寓♥里的证据消失
But his lawyer had the yearbook.
但年鉴在他律师的手里
Yeah. And Caffrey kept
没错 卡佛里将
a copy of my mother's murder book somewhere else,
我母亲命案的卷宗副本藏到了
somewhere safe.
某个安全的地方
And RHD found it.
后来劫案凶杀科找到了它
So, what do you want me to do, Bosch?
那你想让我做什么呢 博斯
Call RHD. Tell them
打给劫案凶杀科 告诉他们
you've taken a personal interest in the case
你本人很关注这个案子
and ask for a briefing.
要一份对此的简报
When they mention finding my mother's murder book,
当他们提到 发现了我母亲谋杀案的卷宗时
ask for a copy.
就开口要一份副本
I'll take it from there.
之后我再行动
You want me to help you conduct a secret investigation
你要我帮你展开一项秘密调查
of the man who is scheduled to pin the stars on my collar.
调查对象居然是 将要给我授星的人
Don't you want to know if that man's a murderer?
你就不想知道 他是不是凶手吗?
I got Daddy's bag.
我拿了爸爸的包
I called it. It's not fair.
我也想拿的 这不公平
Jack, you're bigger. Be bigger.
杰克 你是哥哥 让着点
Thank you.
谢谢
Mom, can we open the Chee-tos?
妈妈 我们可以吃奇多薯条吗
Yes. No.
可以 不行
Don't spoil your lunch.
别到时吃不下午饭
You gonna be okay here by yourself?
你一个人没问题吧
I could get Willis to come
我可以叫威利斯过来
and stay with you for a couple of days.
陪你住几天
Willis? It'd be me taking care of him.
威利斯? 那不变成我照顾他了
Tell me you're going to quit, Jerry.
答应我你会辞职 杰瑞
Take your pension. Call it a day.
拿好你的退休金 就此结束
What else would I do?
那我还能干什么?
I don't know. Sell houses.
我不知道 卖♥♥掉房♥子
Get your Masters.
读个硕士
Watch your boys grow up.
看儿子们长大
I will. Don't worry.
我会的 别担心
I like my job.
可我喜欢这工作
I'm good at it.
也很擅长
Yeah.
是啊
I know you are.
你最棒了
So you go back.
所以你回去吧
Does that mean going back
这意味着 你会继续
to partner with Harry Bosch?
哈里·博斯搭档吗
Let's take a walk.
咱们走走吧
I'll pretend it's exercise.
我就当是锻炼好了
It's not like poker is exactly aerobic.
虽然不像健身扑克那样 是有氧运动
Find a place to live yet?
找到地方住了吗
Everything's so expensive.
房♥子都太贵了
We may need you to move back to Vegas.
我们可能会让你回拉斯维加斯
Bullshit.
别扯了
You need to bring me in all the way.
你必须让我全程参与
That was our deal when you asked for my help.
当初你找我帮忙时 咱们说好的
The Director is extremely happy
上头对你的表现
with what you've accomplished.
极其满意
You are in,
你仍然会参与
but in an outside kind of way.
只不过地点转移到了外♥围♥
For how much longer?
这要持续多久
How's Reggie?
瑞奇怎么样了
I don't like keeping secrets from him
我不喜欢对他 对玛迪
or Maddie, or Harry Bosch, for that matter.
甚至对哈里·博斯保密的感觉
Look, Jay, I got you what you wanted.
杰伊 你想要的我都给你了
We're greedy bastards. What can I say?
我们都是贪婪的混♥蛋♥啊 你不知道吗
You can say "Welcome back to the Bureau, Agent Wish."
你可以说"欢迎回局里 许愿特工"
Give me a desk and a badge.
给我张办公桌 一枚警徽
Soon.
很快会有的
I forgot what assholes you guys really are.
我都忘了你们有多混♥蛋♥了
Caffrey kept it in a safe deposit box.
卡佛里把它存在保险箱里
Extortion?
用来敲诈吗?
RHD thinks so.
劫案凶杀科觉得是
17 months ago,
十七个月前
Caffrey started making deposits in his bank account...
卡佛里开始往自己账户里存钱
5,000 in cash every month, source unknown.
每月存五千现金 来源不详
Right after I went to him about Fox Mitchell.
刚好在我找他打听福克斯·米奇之后
Yes.
没错
So Caffrey sends me
所以卡佛里是
in the wrong direction after Epperson,
故意误导 引我去查埃珀森
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表