剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Frustrated? Angry?
沮丧吗 恼怒吗
Look, he's working. And so am I.
他正在工作 我也是
Tell him my deadline's tonight.
告诉他我会等到今晚
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
You have plans for this weekend?
你这周末有安排吗
Maddie's always got something going on.
玛迪的事儿总是很多
Volleyball, homework.
排球 作业
Hard to keep track.
我都跟不上节奏
We should grab a bite sometime.
咱们有空一起吃顿饭吧
The three of us.
咱们三个
That'd be good.
挺好的
That wasn't even a distant cousin of convincing.
你这语气也太勉强了
No, no really.
没啊
It'd be nice for you guys to meet.
你们见一见挺好的
But? No but.
只是呢 没有只是
No pressure. None felt.
没压力吧 没有
What? Nothing.
怎么了 没事
Get out of here.
出去吧
Maddie?
玛迪
She goes, "I don't care how you get there. I'm not a taxi."
她说 "我不在乎你怎么过来 我又不是开出租的"
You can't force her to take you to The Grove.
你不能强迫她带你到格罗夫购物中心
I'm not forcing anyone, but...
我没有强迫谁... 等会
Dinner.
吃晚饭了
I'll be out in a minute. I'm talking to Becca.
我马上出来 我在和贝卡♥通♥话
Hi Becca. Hi, Mr. Bosch.
你好贝卡 你好 博斯先生
Dad.
爸
Okay, okay. Just start without me.
好吧 你们先吃吧
It'll get cold.
等会菜就凉了
That's why God made microwaves.
所以上帝才会造出微波炉啊
Hey, Dad. Hey.
嘿 老爸 嘿
So what's going on this weekend?
这周末怎么安排
I have matches Saturday and Sunday.
我周六日都有比赛
Both home. You coming?
都在家 你会来吗
Of course.
当然了
You doing homework?
你在写作业吗
Just finished.
刚写完了
That our kid? Bless his little trick turning heart.
是他吗 当心他的小心机
Let's go. Somebody wants to talk to you.
走吧 有人想跟你谈谈
Put it down. Let's go.
把烟扔了 走吧
Shit. Come on.
操 快点
What up, man?
有事吗
Looking for Helen Archer.
我们在找海伦·阿彻
There you go.
这边
Thanks, bro.
谢了 兄弟
Helen Archer? Yeah.
是海伦·阿彻吗 怎么
Detective Bosch. Detective Edgar.
博斯探长 埃德加探长
LAPD Homicide.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局凶杀科
Homicide, huh? Who's dead?
凶杀 谁死了
William Meadows.
威廉·梅多思
I just saw Billy last month.
我上个月才见过比利
I took him out for something to eat.
带他出去吃了顿饭
How was he? Strungout and mangy.
他怎么样 脏兮兮 风吹就倒
He nodded off at dinner.
他晚饭时打起了盹
Couldn't even hold a knife and a fork.
连刀叉都握不住
I had to cut his steak for him.
我得为他切牛排
You and Billy. More than friends?
你和比利 不只是朋友吗
Pals.
好哥们吧
Just pals.
只是好哥们
Stupid name he had for us.
他起的这个傻♥逼♥称呼
He had some in-country romance he was hanging onto.
他在国内有个女朋友
That her?
是她吗
I wouldn't know.
我不知道
You know he was talking about going back over there again.
他说过想回到战场上
He reupped? Oh God, Christ, no.
续服兵役吗 不 不是
As PMCs.
只是私营军事承包商
You know, contractors.
做承包人
You know, it's typical addict bullshit.
其实就是典型的上瘾
Like going over there was gonna solve anything.
就好像回到那儿 就能解决什么问题似的
Guys from his old unit?
他以前的战友呢
I don't know, I guess.
我不知道
You know, I didn't know them.
不认识他们
I didn't even know their names.
连名字都不知道
We hear he might have had a falling out with some of them.
听说他和一些人不和
Well, that'd be news to me. Cause, he was talking about
这我倒是头回听说 因为他一直说
how great it was gonna be this time
这次去那边会有多棒
and how much money they were all gonna make.
说他们都会赚到一大笔钱
This time? Had he done it before?
这次? 他以前还去过吗
As a contractor? Yeah, a couple of times.
当承包人吗 有啊 两三次
God, my poor Billy.
天啊 我可怜的比利
You know, he was so deluded.
他太自欺欺人了
He was never going back there again.
其实他再也回不去了
Why would you say that?
为什么这么说
Haven't you been listening to me?
你没听我讲吗
He was a wreck.
他是个废人
He had this asshole friend.
他有个混♥蛋♥朋友
He just... He just kept filling his head
不停给他灌输些虚无飘渺的事
with smoke and leading him on.
不停指使他
This asshole have a name?
这个混♥蛋♥有名字吗
Yeah, of course he has a fucking name.
当然他妈的有名字了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry. I just...
抱歉 我只是...
Woody. Something.
叫伍迪什么的
I... You know, I never met him.
我从没见过他
And to be honest with you guys,
说实话
I didn't know any of them.
那帮人我一个也不认识
It's quite possible he was making it all up.
可能这一切都是他编的
All of it. All of this shit. Everything.
这些鬼话 都是他编的
You know, it wasn't so long ago that...
不久前他还...
he was doing better.
还挺好的
And then...
后来...
... he wasn't.
就变了
Bosch. Your boy's in Room One.
博斯 你要的人在一号♥房♥
I'm sure he's thirsty by now.
我想他一定很渴了
I have to make a call. I'll take this.
我得打个电♥话♥ 这边交给我
This is Rick Jackson.
我是里克·杰克森
Leave a message. I'll get back to you.
请留言 我稍后会打给你
Jerry Edgar again.
还是我 杰瑞·埃德加
I can come to you. Whatever works.
我可以来找你 无论怎样都行
Give me a call when you have a chance.
有空给我回个电♥话♥
Thanks.
多谢了
Hey, I didn't do it. I heard about that guy
不是我♥干♥的 我听说过那个人
that got jumped outside the 7-Eleven.
在便利店外跳车的人
That wasn't me.
不是我
You recognize that land whale?
你认识这辆车吗
No.
不认识
Take another look.
再看一眼
Maybe.
也许吧
I might have seen it before.
可能以前见过
I dunno.
不确定
You were tagging,
你当时在涂鸦
but you didn't finish.
但没画完
We found a half a can of spray paint at the scene.
我们在场外发现了半罐涂料
Same color.
是同一种颜色
What tagger throws away a half a can?
有哪个画手会扔掉半罐颜料
You were interrupted before you could finish.
你被打断了
By what?
什么打断了你
We're very interested
我们很有兴趣
and we'd like to take the next step.
想和你见面
I'm open to that.
我完全可以
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表