剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
No, I know. Like my parents.
我懂 就像我父母
Your mom is so tough.
你妈太强势了
I never say goodbye to her.
我从来没跟她说过再见
I always say "See you later."
我总是说"一会见"
"Love you, Mom. See you later."
"爱你哦 妈妈 一会见"
Feels better than goodbye.
感觉比再见要好些
And we find the death
我们发现约翰·布拉德菲尔德
of John Bradfield and Goldie West
和戈迪·韦斯特的死因是
due to accidental causes while evading arrest
由于谋杀了查尔斯·麦吉在逃避
for the murder of Charles McGee.
追捕的过程中发生意外
Well, the papers can't squawk this time.
好 这纸这次没用了
A guy is murdered, and six hours later,
一个人被谋杀 六个月后
we not only discover who committed the crime,
我们不但找到了罪犯
but we also know that he's dead.
还知道他已经死了
Can you imagine the howl
你能想象那样的喝彩声吗
if this hadn't happened? Killing a reporter...
如果这件事没发生的话 谋杀一个记者
Hey, brother. Hey.
嗨 兄弟 嗨
Thought you could use some company and some grub.
想着你可能会需要陪伴和食物
Oh. Great flick.
哦 伟大的电影
Yeah.
是的
Where's your security detail?
你的安保人员呢
I turned it down. Where's yours?
我让他们走了 你的呢
Having beers with your guys.
正和你的人在一起喝啤酒呢
Maddie?
麦迪呢
Staying with Grace until this blows over.
这事过去前她都会和格蕾丝在一起
That's smart.
明智之举
Just a precaution.
只是为了防范
Eleanor knows what's going on?
埃莉诺知道发生了什么吗
I asked Maddie not to tell her.
我告诉麦迪别跟她说
You know, why worry her?
你知道 干嘛烦她呢
What can she do about it?
她能做什么呢
Fly in from Hong Kong.
从香港飞过来
The last thing I need. Have to worry about her, too.
我最不需要的事 就是还得一块儿担心她
Gonna grab a beer. You want one?
拿瓶啤酒喝 你要来一个吗
I'm good.
不用了
What's the latest on Gunn?
关于甘恩有什么新消息吗?
Just got off the phone with Pierce.
刚和皮尔斯通过电♥话♥
DNA from Jesse Tafero's watch finally came back.
杰西·泰非罗手表上的DNA比对终于出结果了
I'm guessing from your tone of voice...
从你的语调里我大概能猜出来
we struck out.
我们搞砸了
Jesse Tafero's watch, Jesse Tafero's DNA.
杰西·泰非罗的手表 杰西·泰非罗的DNA
Nothing from Gunn.
都跟甘恩没关系
Shit. Yeah.
妈的 嗯
So how's your family sorting through this?
你家人是怎么接受这件事的
boys are confused.
孩子们都很困惑
Full of questions.
一肚子问题
Tonya's acting all mad at me.
唐娅对我很生气
Shit, I'm mad too, you know?
我也很生气 你知道吗
Mad at this asshole for putting me in this situation,
因为那个混♥蛋♥把我置于这种境地
fucking making me kill him...
真让我想杀了他
and having to explain it to my kids.
还必须向我的孩子解释
Ain't it the truth.
但那完全不是事实
I got everything you wanted, baby.
你要的东西我都拿来了 亲爱的
Good girl.
我的好女孩
Did you tighten that hose clamp?
你拧紧管夹了吗
Um, you can tighten mine.
你可以夹紧我的
Bad boy. Love to.
坏小子 我愿意
Did you figure out where we're going?
你知道我们要去哪吗
That place we found?
我们发现的那个地方
Sea of Cortez?
科尔斯特海
Umm. How could I forget?
哦 我怎么会忘呢
I'm gonna meet you there.
我们在那儿见
Papi, no. You're coming with me.
宝贝 不 你得和我一起走
You can do it.
你自己可以的
I gotta take care of something.
我必须得去处理些事情
I want to stay with you. Ai, mami.
我想和你在一起 好啦 宝贝
Do what I tell you for once.
就这一次照我说的做
If I take the boat,
如果我开船走
how are you gonna get there?
你怎么去那
Walk if I have to.
必要的话就走着去
You're gonna walk to Baja?
你要走着去巴哈
That's crazy.
简直疯了
I walked across Afghanistan.
我走过阿富汗斯坦
I can walk to fucking Baja
就能走着去巴哈
in my sleep.
睡觉的时候就可以做到
Harry.
哈里
Thanks for meeting me,Mark .
谢谢你能来见我 马克
Sure.
当然
You got another one of those?
还有烟吗
What is it?
这是什么
A thumb drive.
一个硬盘
What's on it?
里面有什么
Footage.
视频
From? The rooftop camera.
哪里的 屋顶的摄像头
Oh, Jesus, Harry. Of what?
天哪 哈里 是关于什么的
Won't mean anything to you.
对你来说没什么用
What do you want me to do with it?
你想让我做什么?
Just make sure it can't be traced to either of us.
确保不会被我们中的任何人追踪到
No shit.
不是吧
This has to be it, Harry.
这肯定是那个 哈里
Just do this, and everything's Jake.
就这么做吧 一切自♥由♥安排
Always with the pickles.
总给我酸黄瓜
You don't even like pickles. Why do you get them?
你又不喜欢吃 干嘛还要呢
You like pickles. I get them for you.
你喜欢吃啊 我是给你要的
Mm. You're sweet.
嗯 你真贴心
Conniff.
康尼夫
Detective. Officer John Enochty, Rampart.
警探 我是警员约翰·艾克提 堡垒分部
We have your suspect in custody.
我们拘留了你的嫌犯
Come again? KTK, man.
又一个 韩人街杀手 先生
Pulled him over running a red light on a stolen bike.
在他骑着偷来的车闯红灯时抓到的
You working off the composite?
你处理那些材料了
Spitting image. You'll see.
一模一样 你会看到的
Famous last words.
一派胡言
This is him, man.
就是他 先生
I mean, he's even got an arrest in '06:
我是说 他早就该被捕了
attempted car-jacking. I mean, come on.
因为劫车 对吧
All right, just book him for RSP with a prior.
行了 先把他跟之前RSP的人放一起
We'll swing by in the morning. Are you sure?
我们早上就过去 你确定
Because we can book him on the other right now, no problem.
因为我们现在完全可以以别的罪名拘捕他 不会有事的
Don't say anything to anyone about KTK.
别跟任何人提韩人街杀手的事
Just get a good shake.
就当是个友好合作
Officer McGruff here, he wants to arrest the guy already.
警员麦克格雷夫在那 他现在就要逮捕他
Dickhead.
白♥痴♥
Fucking RHD.
去他妈的劫案凶杀科
You know they're going to take their sweet-assed time
你知道他们肯定悠闲地待着而且完全不在意
getting down here. Fuck that.
什么时候过来 去他妈的
On your feet.
麻利点起来
Oh, hey, guess what.
猜猜怎么着
Fingerprints paid off. Sharkey was in the Beemer.
指纹出结果了 沙奇在宝马里出现过
Dna?
DNA呢
Moreno's, not Sharkey's.
是莫雷诺的 不是沙奇的
Still might be enough.
大概还是足够的
Dobbs using his credit cards?
多布斯在用他的信♥用♥卡♥吗
Not since the day I interviewed him.
我问他那天之后就没有了
Hasn't touched his cell phone, either.
也没碰过他的手♥机♥
What's he spend his money on?
他把钱花在哪?
Takeout, guns, web cam porn.
外卖♥♥ 枪♥支♥ 色情网聊
Barrel's new bachelor routine.
单身新贵胖桶的日常
Sounds like he's livin' the dream.
听起来他活在梦里似的
Keep you posted on Moreno.
随时告诉你莫雷诺的消息
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表