剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
So you followed my advice.
看来你还是采取了我的建议
Don't I always? Thank you.
我一直不都是吗 谢了
Scott Anderson.
斯科特·安德森
Quite the writer.
很棒的作家
Yeah, it turned out all right.
是啊 结果还不错
I know you got your eyes on RHD.
我知道你最近正盯着劫案凶杀科
Yeah, but the politics involved?
是啊 有政客卷进来了
You know better than anyone. It's a crapshoot.
这你不是比谁都清楚吗 什么事都有风险
Everything's got to break the right way.
什么事都得以正确的方式突破
Still, this looks good for you, Santiago.
可这事看起来还是对你有益啊 圣地亚哥
What are you trying to tell me, Terry?
你想说什么 泰瑞
Don't unravel the sweater.
别没事儿找事儿
No intention. I'll let Bosch deal with his own shit.
没那想法 我打算让博斯先处理好他自己的事
I don't need to be his conscience.
我可不需要去做他的良心
Couldn't prove it anyway.
反正也不能证明
There's that.
这就对了
Always that.
应该这样
Xavi!
贾维
Problem? Why we stopping?
出问题了吗 我们怎么停下了
The genny feel offline to you?
你觉得我们偏离航线了吗
No. I want to check it out.
没啊 我想去看看
Take the wheel? Sure.
你来掌舵 好
God damn it. Hit the killswitch!
妈的 按到了死亡键
Everything okay?
还好吗
Yeah.
还好
A-okay.
一切都好
Knock knock.
敲门了
Jimmy.
吉米
How they treating you?
他们对你怎么样
Can't complain.
没话说
Heard you were entertaining visitors.
听说你还能逗逗访客
Thought I'd drop by.
我就来看看你
I'm glad you did.
我很高兴你来了
Congratulations on the Gunn case, man.
恭喜你破了甘恩的案子 兄弟
Oh, thanks.
噢 谢了
I'm sure Harry's kept you up to speed.
我肯定哈里每天都跟你汇报进展的
He hasn't been by today, not yet.
他今天还没来呢
I brought you something.
我给你带了点东西
Thought you might be interested.
觉得你可能会喜欢
Audio from Bosch's interview with Rudy Tafero.
博斯审问鲁迪·泰非罗时的录音
He give it up? Yeah, soup to nuts.
他招了吗 是啊 全招了
We arrested Holland last night.
我们昨晚逮捕了霍兰德
Give it a listen when you feel up to it.
你想听的时候就听听
Thanks. I will.
谢了 我会的
Feel better now, huh?
现在感觉好多了吧
Adios, mijo.
再见了 朋友
You should have gone to Mexico with your chica.
你应该跟你的女人一起去墨西哥的
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表