剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
And Stykes was Jackson's supervisor?
斯黛珂是杰克森的长官吗?
Doesn't look old enough to eat solid food.
看起来很稚嫩啊
Honestly, I don't think she knew fuck-all
老实说 我不认为她
about what was going on here.
真的了解情况
Sergeant Stykes. Sir.
Stykes中士 长官
Detective Bosch, Detective Edgar, LAPD.
博斯刑♥警♥ 埃德加刑♥警♥ 洛杉矶警♥察♥局
We think Specialist Jackson might be connected
我们认为特种兵杰克森可能参与了
to a caper up in Hollywood.
好莱坞的某些不法活动
Sirs, I'm sorry, but I can't let you
先生们 很抱歉 直到刑事调查局有人来之前
go through any of this until CID gets here.
我是不能让你们触碰这些东西的
It'll be something that came in recently,
会是最近出现的某些家伙
private military contractors.
私人雇佣兵
Wouldn't know anything about that, sir.
这些还尚未得知 先生
You and Merch hang out?
你跟莫奇在交往吗?
Drink beer, talk shop?
喝喝啤酒 聊聊天
No, sir.
没有 先生
I have a fiance.
我有未婚夫
Jerry.
杰瑞
Uh, please do not touch anything on the table.
请不要碰桌子上的任何东西
Hey, hey, hey. Come on. I said don't touch anything.
喂喂喂 拜托 我说了什么都别动
What is that?
那是什么?
That is motive.
作案动机
Looks like Merch was just another loose end.
看起来莫奇这事也没个了结
What do you want to bet your contractors
你怎么能确定你的承包商
ripped off some corrupt Afghan war lord
敢欺诈那些付钱要求他们照看自己
they were paid to babysit?
生意的腐♥败♥阿富汗军阀们?
So no record of the cash ever existing.
所以从没有这些现金存在记录
That's right. Fog of war, baby.
就是这样 战争谜团啊 宝贝
Ah, here comes the cavalry.
装甲兵的人来了
You guys are getting out just in time.
你们这些家伙来的正好啊
Me, I got a full day of inter-agency clusterfucking.
我 我折腾了一天部门集♥会♥呢
Good luck with that. Yeah.
祝你好运咯 好的
DA wants us downtown.
地方检察官要咱们上城里去一趟
Us?
咱们?
Oh, yeah.
对的
Definitely one of ours.
这肯定是我们这的产品
Can I touch it? Sure.
我能碰吗? 当然
Yeah, it's been customized.
没错 这个被DIY了
Carol, would you bring me one of the 414s?
卡罗 你帮我拿一个414型号♥的来好吗?
Yeah, somebody's painted over it.
嗯 有人自己给它上了涂料
Professional.
还挺专业的
Professional owl painting.
专业猫头鹰彩绘啊
Well, artful anyhow.
艺术感十足
Not some slapdash amateur.
绝不是出自于什么业余爱好者之手
See what I mean?
懂我意思了吗?
We're hoping to trace this owl to the person who bought it.
我们希望能够通过这个猫头鹰查询到购买♥♥者
Well, I'll open my books for you if you like,
若需要的话 我可以看看购买♥♥记录
but, uh, we sell several thousand of these units each year,
但是 我们每年出货量可有几万呢
and almost all of them are in big box stores
而且都是给那种超级卖♥♥场送货
or online garden sites.
要么就是花♥园♥网站什么的
Wholesaling or retailing?
批发还是零售
Ah, almost no contact with the end user,
我们几乎无法接触到最终购买♥♥者
unless there's a defect.
除非产品有瑕疵
You know, all our products
你也知道 我们所有的产品
are 100% money back guaranteed,
都是保证全额退款的
but, uh, not if you alter them.
不过 自己改动了商品除外
Why don't you give us a list
你为什么不把
of the local brick and mortar that sell your owls?
有出♥售♥你们猫头鹰的商店列表给我们一份呢
Maybe we'll get lucky.
也许我们幸运能找到
Okay.
行
I can tell you that one was bought
我能告诉你那件
in the last three months.
是于最近这三个月买♥♥的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
We changed the mold,
我们换了模具
uh, fixed the horns, leveled the eyes.
修复了下角 调了眼睛的平衡
Those new units shipped, uh, September,
这些新品是九月份发货的
so had to be since then.
所以肯定是在那之后买♥♥的
Okay.
好的
That's helpful. Thank you.
帮大忙了 谢谢
Whoever dolled up that bird,
不论那只鸟是谁涂的
tell him he's got a bright future in pest control.
告诉他 他在害虫防治方面可大有前途啊
This is exactly what I've been harping on.
这恰恰就是我之前一直批判的那一点
You are your own worst enemy.
你是你自身最大的敌人
The frame won't hold up. Doesn't matter.
这体系撑不了多久的 那无所谓
By the time it falls apart, it'll be too late.
等崩塌了 就太晚了
How long have you known?
你知道这事多久了
You didn't tell her?
你没告诉她
He didn't know. He was never a suspect.
他不知道 他从来不怀疑
Oh. Right. Of course not.
行 当然了
Hollywood Station is one big society
好莱坞警局可是
for the protection of Harry motherfucking Bosch.
操蛋哈利·博斯的大型保卫组织
When is your motion hearing on Bosch's checkered history?
你那场事关博斯曲折经历的动机审讯是什么时候
Next week.
下周
You're going to lose it.
你会输的
Pull Bosch.
撤下博斯
Put Edgar on the stand.
让埃德加上
Detective Edgar didn't hear Holland
埃德加刑♥警♥并没有听到
admit that he committed the murder.
霍兰德认罪啊
What do you want from me, Anita?
安妮塔 你想从我这得到什么
Your lead cop is toxic.
你的警♥察♥老大玩完了
Work around it.
好好想想
I am trying...
我正在尝试...
Jesus, you're such a coward.
我的天你就是个懦夫
Fowkkes should give you a special thanks
福克斯应该在结尾陈述的时候
at his closing argument.
特别表达下对你的感谢
I'm not going to get caught short
我不会再因为你
at trial again because of you.
被要求前去参加审讯了
They killed Gunn for the frame.
他们因为那体系的事杀了甘恩
Prove it before the jury sits.
在开庭前找出证据
Did you ever reach Annabelle?
你跟安娜贝儿联♥系♥上了吗
Headed there next.
接下来就去
Heading there?
就去
Harry, she's essential to us now.
哈里 她现在对于我们至关重要
I asked you to pl...
我告诉你去
Going there next.
接下来就去
My job doesn't stop
我的工作可不会
just because you've got a trial.
因为你有场审讯就停了的
I'm sorry. I guess I forgot.
那真抱歉 我想我是忘了
Forgot what?
忘了什么
Harry Bosch. You do what you do.
哈里·博斯 总是随心所欲
The world adjusts.
整个世界都是围着你转的
Something you want to say?
你有什么要说的吗
Nope.
没
No way to get the money back.
没法把钱要回来的
Police were already there.
条子们早已经过去了
Nothing I could do about it.
我无能为力
Cops grind. It's in their DNA.
警♥察♥的差事 本职工作
Got to respect it.
要尊重
Took the money from a bacha bazi.
从娈童那里搞到的钱
The Pentagon should give us medals.
五角大楼应该给我们发奖
Hey, who's the one that said
哟 是谁说
this old guy was nothing to worry about?
不用担心那个老家伙来着
That was before he kept showing up like a bad acid flashback?
谁知道他现在步步紧逼
Look, stay mindful. Stay disciplined,
听着 出任务时
on mission.
小心谨慎 保持纪律
We're good.
就没事
If I see him again, I don't know.
要是我再看到他的话 那说不准
The weed's talking shit to you, Woodrow.
那家伙在跟你说瞎话呢 伍德鲁
Go surf. Chill.
去冲冲浪 凉快凉快
Hey, put this somewhere safe, huh?
把这放在安全地方
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表