剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Thanks, brother.
谢谢了 老兄
Did you authenticate the tape?
你验伪了录影带吗
Techs at the paper said it's kosher.
报告里的技术证明其为真
Note the date and time stamp.
注意一下日期和时间
The night Gunn was murdered.
甘恩被杀那晚
It was messengered to the Times,
被发到了洛杉矶时报
so whoever sent it used a phony name.
所以不管是谁送的都使用了假名
Times sent it to me unopened.
时报没打开就给了我
Can they trace the thumb drive
他们能追踪U盘
back to a computer?
找到那台电脑吗
All identifiers have been removed.
所有痕迹都被抹掉了
Of course they have.
果不其然
You can keep that.
你留着吧
I have it in the cloud.
我云备份了
You writing an article about this?
你会报道这件事吗
Not until I can verify the source.
那也得等我确认来源
You recognize the two guys?
你能认出这两个人吗
I can't comment on an ongoing investigation.
对正在进行中的调查不予置评
Is that a yes?
那就是认识咯
That's a no comment.
不予置评
Off the record.
那我们私下里说
Not this time.
现在还不行
I want the story first when you crack it.
你破了这案的话我要独家报道
Yeah, I'll do what I can.
我尽力
I'll tell you one thing.
我告诉你件事
What's that?
什么
The guy's a smoker.
那家伙可是狠角色
Motherfucker.
草泥马啊
We know where that tape was recorded.
现在我们知道了录像带在何处录制
That's where the camera was.
就在这
Pointed right at Gunn's front door.
正对着甘恩的前门
太贱了吧
Well, he disabled the GPS.
他关闭了定位系统
The tracking system couldn't find him.
根本追踪不到他
As I said before.
如我之前所说
Ah, but a harbor master down in Baja
但是下加利福尼亚的一位港务局长
saw a boat pull in
看到符合特征的船
that matched the BOLO.
在那里靠岸
He contacted the authorities.
他联♥系♥了当局
They checked the HIN.
他们也进行了调查
It's the Aye Papi under a different name.
是在莫雷诺的其它假名名下
They have it under surveillance.
他们就对其进行了监视
Whereabouts? La Paz.
现在在哪? 拉巴斯
Gulf of California. Sea of Cortez.
加利福尼亚湾 科尔特斯海
You'll need to bring the Foreign Prosecution Unit on this.
你得把外诉科也拉过来处理这件事
And someone's gotta go down there with them.
必须拉人和他们一起下水
Ooh. A little Mexican vacation.
看来有人能去墨西哥逍遥一番咯
You want in on this, Harry?
你想来吗 哈里
Check my weapon at the border,
呆在边境一边空拿武器
sit in the back of a dark truck,
娘么似的坐在黑色拖车的后面
sweating my ass off while the Federales bust my guy?
看着(墨西哥的)联调军队痛扁我的人
Not my style.
这可不是我的风格
Well, yeah, when you put it like that.
你这么说倒也是
I'm on Dobbs. I'll talk to Moreno
我负责多布斯 等你把莫雷诺抓回监狱以后
when you've got him back here in custody.
我再跟他谈谈
Copy that. Bring him back alive.
收到 把他活着带回来
Be careful.
小心
Heard you guys scored some grade A surveillance footage.
听说你们拿到了质量不错的监控视频
Floated in on the tide.
消息很灵通嘛
Puts Jesse Tafero at the scene the night of the murder.
杰斯·泰非罗已被证明出现在当晚的谋杀现场
Of course it's not admissible.
当然法庭肯定不会采纳
You can still use it.
你还是可以用这份证据
Oh, we will.
我们会的
And I'm sure whoever sent it to Scott Anderson
我很确定 不管是谁将之寄给斯科特·安德森
is planning on just that.
其肯定是故意如此
That would be the right play.
在其计划之中
How do you see this thing going?
你认为此中有何蹊跷
You squeeze Jesse to get to Rudy.
以杰斯引鲁迪上钩
Rudy gives you Holland.
鲁迪可以引出霍兰德
Because Holland's your end game.
霍兰德不就是你的大鱼嘛
Because he's behind it.
他也是幕后黑手
Okay.
好
First thing tomorrow.
明天的头等大事
Jimmy, you're cutting me in?
吉米 你把我算进去了吗
I want to see how you're going to do this.
我想看看你怎么处理这件事
Nobody rattles Rudy Tafero's cage like you do.
没有人比你更能解决好鲁迪·泰非罗这破事
I like to think of it as a gift.
我倒愿意将之称之为天赋
Hello.
您好
Mark Taylor, please.
我找马克·泰勒
Who's calling?
请问您是
Jerry Edgar.
杰瑞·埃德加
I'm a detective with LAPD.
洛城警局警探
Fucking guy.
草泥马
请您在语♥音♥邮箱中留言
Mr. Taylor, Jerry Edgar.
泰勒先生 我是杰瑞·埃德加
We got disconnected.
刚才电♥话♥断线了
I wanted to ask you a few questions
我想问您几个问题
about my partner Harry Bosch.
关于我的搭档哈里·博斯
You have my number. Give me a call.
您有我电♥话♥ 请及时回电
I was in the neighborhood.
我在附近来着
Thought I'd stop by, see how you're doing.
觉着可以顺道过来看看你怎么样了
On your way to Studio City?
准备去斯蒂迪奥城吗
I'm calling your bullshit on that, Jimmy.
吉米 你肯定是在说胡话了
Yeah, a little out of my way.
确实有点超出原来的路了
Come on in.
快进来
Just stop blowing smoke up my ass.
别再糊弄我了好嘛
All right. Fair enough.
好嘞 很公平
You heard about the tape?
你听说了录像带一事吗
I heard.
听说了
From a rooftop surveillance camera
来自屋顶的监视摄像
across the way from Gunn's.
正对着甘恩的房♥间
Shows two guys breaking into his place
录像带中显示两个男人破门而入
the night he was murdered. The killers.
在他被杀当晚 凶手
You found the camera?
你找到摄像机了吗
I sure as shit found where it was.
我很肯定它出自谁手
You know damn well that tape came from Bosch.
你♥他♥妈♥肯定知道这盘带子来自博斯
I don't know that.
我不知道
Look, Harry didn't kill Gunn.
听着 哈里没有杀甘恩
You've seen the tape, right? Is he on it?
你不是也见了带子吗 他在里面吗
No.
不
Jesse Tafero and another guy.
杰斯·泰非罗和另一个人
Rudy. Probably.
鲁迪 大概吧
Doesn't that exonerate Bosch?
那这不就说明博斯无罪吗
Come on. He's involved.
得了吧 他肯定参与其中
He's complicit somehow, some way,
不管怎样他肯定是同谋
and you know it. Makes you complicit too.
你肯定也知道 所以你大概也是同谋
I got nothing more to tell you, Jimmy.
我无话可说 吉米
Shit hits the fan on this,
到时候你们出了事
don't say I didn't give you a chance.
别说我没给你过机会
You look beat.
你看上去糟透了
Get some rest.
好生歇息着吧
Sorry we missed dinner.
不好意思我们没有共进晚餐
I'm not.
没关系
Hungry?
饿了吗?
We could order room service, go downstairs.
我们可以下楼 点一些客房♥服务
I'm happy right where I am.
在这里很好
Do you have to get that?
你一定得接那电♥话♥吗?
I do not.
这倒不是
A man believed to be the so-called Koreatown Killer,
一位被称为所谓韩人街凶手的男人
suspected in a four-year string of violent crimes,
已经被捕
has been arrested.
其还被怀疑犯有四年的暴♥力♥犯罪
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表