剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Let us fly you up for the day.
那咱们定个日子吧
A formal interview?
正式面试吗
Call it a first date. See if there's chemistry.
更像是初次约会 看双方合不合适
I'm betting there is.
我猜肯定有
I'll check my schedule.
我看看日程安排
Do that, and I'll clear mine.
我这边也会排出时间
Look forward to meeting you, Chief.
期待与你见面 局长
Look, I had my scrip going.
我当时正在涂鸦
Into it, you know?
很投入
Then this ride pulls up.
然后这辆车停下来了
Okay, when was that?
什么时候
Around midnight, maybe.
午夜时分吧
What kind of car? SUV.
什么样的车 越野车
Make? Model? Sorry.
厂商? 型号♥? 不知道
Color? Black.
颜色? 黑的
Okay.
好的
So it pulls up. Then what?
它停了 然后呢
I hid.
我躲起来了
Did you hear anything? See anything?
你听到什么 看到什么了吗
Too dark.
太黑了
Too dark to hear?
太黑了 听不见?
Too far away. Too much traffic.
太远了 路上车很多
Just waiting for them to leave.
我只想等他们离开
Them? Whoever. In the car.
他们? 车里的人
There was more than one guy in the car?
车里不只一个人吗
It beats me.
这问倒我了
The driver? I didn't see him.
司机呢 没看见他
He see you?
他看见你了吗
I don't think so.
没有吧
No.
没有
Look, man, that's all I know.
我就知道这些了
All right? Can I go now?
我可以走了吗
What'd you do when the black SUV pulled away?
那辆黑越野车走后 你做了什么
I got outta there.
我离开了那里
And you didn't go and check out the RV?
你没去房♥车附近看看吗
I didn't go anywhere near it.
我没靠近过它
Snipers. Five-hundred meters on the T of two.
狙击手们 距离五百米 目标两个
Five. Four. Three.
五 四 三
That's the kind a sugar papa likes.
金主爸爸爱死这一炮了
Fuck you, bitch, I won.
日你 婊♥子♥ 我赢了
How you figure that? I didn't hear you hit the five.
你怎么知道的 你连五百米都没打中
That's 'cause I hit the eight.
我打的是八百米
Asshole. That's not what he called.
傻♥逼♥ 命令可不是这样
Yeah, but it is the tougher shot.
无所谓 我这炮更牛逼
And Xavi, I don't play for second place.
我可不会甘居人下 哈维
Dobbs.
多布斯
Yeah. Impressive.
成绩还不错
But what did I call? Five hundred.
但我的命令是什么 五百米
And what did you hit, Woodrow?
你打到哪儿了 伍德鲁
The eight hundred. But Captain...
八百米 可队长...
So you missed the five hundred completely?
所以你完全错过了五百米处的目标
I wasn't fucking aiming for it...
我又没瞄准它...
You fucking lost, asshole.
你♥他♥妈♥的输了 混♥蛋♥
You scored zero on the mission, soldier.
这任务你零分哦
Never could follow orders.
从来没法好好听令
Yeah, fuck you both.
操你们两个
Xavi and shit head.
哈维和屎脑袋
Stand by.
注意听令
Twelve-hundred meters on the T of two.
一千二百米 目标两个
Five. Four. Three.
五 四 三
You know this one? Been there?
你知道这一家吗 以前去过吗
It's okay.
还好吧
Place to stay when it's cold.
天冷了就待在里面
Beats the youth halls.
比少年宫好
Like you would know.
你又没进去待过
You'd be surprised.
说出来吓你一跳
Bullshit.
扯淡吧你
McClaren mostly.
我主要待在麦克拉伦
Seriously? I was a runner.
真的吗 我经常逃跑
You ever get away for long?
你长♥期♥逃脱过吗
Once. For six weeks.
有次 逃了六周
If you think of anything.
想起任何事了就联♥系♥我
When you ran, how far'd you make it?
你最远逃到了哪里
Not far enough.
反正被抓回来了
Anyway, you remember anything, give me a call, yeah?
想起来任何事了 就给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
He's fifty-something. He wakes up,
他五十来岁 早上醒来
goes to work, comes home.
上班 回家
Same shit, different shovel, every day.
每天都是同一堆烂摊子
Teenage daughter. Ex in Hong Kong someplace, I think.
女儿十几岁 前妻在香港什么的
They talk about that shit all the time.
总是聊这些屁事
It's boring fucking shit.
烦死了
I'm telling you, this guy is not a problem.
我跟你们说 这家伙不成问题
We don't need to sweat it.
我们没必要紧张兮兮
He's a Fifth Group guy. No shit.
他以前是第五小组的 不是吧
Yeah, and good at what he does.
没错 而且还特别厉害
Maybe back in the day. But now? He's fucking old.
也许以前挺厉害的 不过现在 他只是个糟老头
He's past it.
不复当年了
Do not fucking underestimate him.
别他妈小瞧他
And toss your phones. For fuck's sake, Dobbs.
把手♥机♥都扔了 我就操了蛋了 多布斯
New burners at the office. Do it today.
从今天起 办公都用一次性手♥机♥
And cash only.
只准花现金
That includes your chica.
包括你叫♥鸡♥
Hmm. I'll cut up her cards.
我会把他那些妓♥女♥名片都剪了
This surveillance shit.
监视的鬼差事
How much longer I gotta do that?
我还得干多久
Oh, I'm sorry.
噢 很抱歉
Is it cutting into your surf time?
耽误你冲浪的时间了吗
As a matter of fact it is.
事实上 还真是
A little longer.
再多监视一阵吧
We gotta know what he knows.
我们得知道他知道了什么
I'm telling you, this guy has no ties to us.
这家伙不会查到我们头上的
Keep on him.
继续盯着他
Just till the other thing is done.
直到咱们做完另一件事
How is our friend in the South Bay?
南湾的那位朋友近来如何
Still friendly.
关系还行
Crate and Barrel.
瘦杆和胖桶
Bosch. Oh, listen to this.
博斯 来听这个
"This dogged detective,
"这位狗一样顽强的侦探
tireless in his pursuit of this suspected serial killer."
对连环杀手嫌疑犯穷追不舍"
End-quote.
引用完毕
He thinks you're a dog, Harry.
他说你是狗 哈里
Who does? Scott Anderson.
谁写的 斯科特·安德森
Just posted this thing about the Gunn case.
刚发了篇甘恩案的报道
You're featured prominently.
你占了很大篇幅
"Detective Bosch could not be reached for comment."
"博斯探长拒绝对此发表评论"
Fuck him.
操
"Edward Gunn, found dead outside his Hollywood apartment
"爱德华·甘恩被发现死在他好莱坞的公♥寓♥外
"Showed signs he'd been involved in a struggle.
有迹象表明他曾与人搏斗
Ante-mortem bruising."
死前有擦伤"
How the fuck he get that so fast?
他怎么这么快就知道了
I know guys would give it up for a wink
有些警♥察♥被人抛个媚眼
and a cup of coffee.
请杯咖啡 就招供了
You guys seen J. Edgar?
你们见过杰瑞·埃德加了吗
Haven't seen him.
没见过
Jerry. I'm going to see our friend.
杰瑞 我待会去见咱们的朋友
Hit me back, I'll give you the when and where.
回电♥话♥ 我会告诉你时间地点
Roll down those sleeves, detective.
把袖子放下来 探长
Excuse me? Your sleeves?
什么 你的袖子
Unless you wanna scrape those tats off
除非你拿钢丝刷刮掉纹身
with a wire brush, not in my station.
否则别出现在我的警局里
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表