剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
the first Latino.
首位拉美裔
You could make it easy on us.
有你在我们就轻松多了
Stick around.
接着干吧
Put us out of our misery.
给我们救苦救难
I know, I know. You're a stubborn son of a bitch.
我知道 你个固执的小婊砸
So I hear.
我承认
Talk him into it?
还在劝他上钩?
What do you think, Hector?
赫克托 你怎么想
That was moving, Irv, inspirational,
演讲很动人 鼓舞人心
first-rate. I mean it.
一流水准 我说真的
You're held in high regard by your troops.
你很受部下尊敬
Thank you. Mr. Mayor.
谢谢 市长先生
Bradley. Richard.
布拉德利 我是理查德
Congratulations, Chief.
恭喜你 局长
Um, a word?
单独聊聊?
Gentlemen.
不好意思先生们
You need to put your attack dog back on his leash.
你得拴好你的疯狗
Come in.
请进
Captain?
上尉
I just had a call from Chief Irving.
我刚接到欧文局长电♥话♥
It's about Bosch.
是关于博斯的
I have something to show you.
我得给你看点东西
I thought he was more chipper lately,
我还以为他最近活泼点了
more hopeful. Probably just high.
积极了点 也许只是嗑嗨了
Mr. Meadows, was your son in treatment?
梅多思先生 您的儿子接受过治疗吗
Na? Aa?
比如戒毒会 戒酒会
Any veteran's groups?
退伍军人组织
He'd tell you he was.
他治疗过
When he first got back he was.
头次回家时 确实有
Did he have a cell phone?
他有手♥机♥吗
One after another. What do they call them?
一个接一个 他们叫什么来着
Burners.
一次性手♥机♥
Yeah, always a different number.
是啊 经常换新号♥
If we can get a hold of the latest.
我们想要他新号♥
We're like to talk to anyone who might have seen him
也许就能和那些最近见过他
or spoken to him recently.
或和他通过话人聊聊
Friends, girlfriends.
比如朋友 女友
Ohh. None that we knew of.
我们一个都不认识
Army buds? Anybody he might have kept in touch with?
部队的兄弟呢 有人和他保持联♥系♥吗
I think he pretty much
我想他可能
lost touch with everyone.
和所有人都不联♥系♥了
Did you see him often?
你们常见他吗
First of the month.
月初时
Pick up his check.
来拿支票
That was the deal. I'd cash it for him,
我答应帮他兑现金
and that was that.
就这些了
No. Not just.
不 还有
A meal, a change of clothes,
给他做饭 带他换衣服
hot shower.
洗热水澡
I'd do his wash for him.
我还帮他洗衣服
Some men never grow up.
有些男人永远长不大
You ever visit him?
您去过他家吗
He wouldn't ever tell us where he was living.
他从不告诉我们 他住哪儿
He was ashamed, Hal.
他是太羞愧了 哈尔
That was just before he deployed the first time.
这是他第一次被调去部队前
The first time?
第一次?
Once to Iraq, twice to Afghanistan.
一次到伊♥拉♥克♥ 两次到阿富汗
A Green Beret.
是特种部队
That's a real accomplishment, Mrs. Meadows.
您儿子很了不起 梅多思夫人
We were proud of him.
我们为他骄傲
I'm sure you are.
当然了
It wrecked him, this damn war.
这该死的战争毁了他
He had no end of troubles when he finally came home.
他回家后麻烦永无止境
Now this.
现在又发生这种事
Take your time.
你们请便
I'll tell you what isn't here:
这地方少了点什么
his kit.
他的装备
Anything to do with his service.
跟他服役有关的东西
No unit patches, no challenge coins,
没有部队番号♥ 没有荣誉勋章
no souvenirs, no uniform, no beret.
没有纪念物 没有制♥服♥ 没贝雷帽
Just this one picture.
只有这张照片
He kept his things at The Bin.
他的东西放在储物仓
Downtown? On Fifth Street?
市中心 第五大街吗
Yeah, his important things from the army.
没错 他从军队带回的重要物品
The RV wasn't safe.
房♥车不安全
Why didn't he keep them here?
他怎么不放在家里
He said he didn't want to infect us.
他说不想影响到我们
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll write the warrant.
我会申请搜查令
Sorry I'm late.
对不起我来晚了
Traffic coming from the Westside was murder,
西区的交通简直是噩梦
miserable.
真痛苦
We made ramen.
我们做了拉面
I see that. Want some?
看见了 要来点吗
It's good. Salty. Slurpy.
很好吃 筋道入味
Naw, I'm not hungry,
不了 我不饿
but I'm gonna grab a beer and come join you.
我拿杯啤酒 跟你们坐一会
So, Grace,
格蕾丝
what brings you by?
你怎么来了
Mm, just checking on you two,
就来看看你们
making sure you're getting along.
确保你们和睦相处
We're doing good. Maddie? Excellent.
玛迪 我们还行吧 很好
Harry's gonna teach me how to drive.
哈里要教我开车
Ooh. Brave man.
不怕死的男人
We'll see.
走着瞧
Maddie was just telling me
玛迪跟我说
about Eleanor and Reggie in Hong Kong.
埃莉诺和瑞奇在香港
Doing well, by all accounts.
据说过得很好
Yeah, but you must miss them.
是啊 你想他们了吧
A lot. They're planning to come home for Christmas.
经常想 他们计划圣诞节回家
They are? Good to know.
是吗 挺好的
Grace, seconds?
格蕾丝 再来一碗吗
No, I'm good, thanks. It was delish.
我饱了 谢谢 很好吃
Thanks.
谢谢
I have homework.
我有作业要写
Okay.
好吧
It's good to see you, Maddie.
很高兴见到你 玛迪
You, too. Tell Lisa I said hi.
我也是 帮我跟丽萨打招呼
Will do.
会的
Your little outburst with the DA.
你对检察官发飙了
It's gone viral.
网上传疯了
IA is going to file a 128 against you.
内务部说你违规了
What a pain in the ass.
真烦人
Do me a favor, take their call.
帮我个忙 接他们的电♥话♥
Yeah, yeah.
行
No, I mean it.
我是认真的
Lewis is on the war path.
路易斯快宣战了
I said yeah.
我答应了
I'm worried about you, Harry.
我很担心你 哈里
Don't be. I'm fine.
别 我很好
I don't think you are.
你不好
I'm tired is all.
我只是累了
I'm not sleeping.
最近失眠
All right, well, take some vacation days.
好吧 给自己放几天假
When Maddie finishes school.
等玛迪学期完了再说
You know what? Fuck this.
操
This is me, Grace, asking.
现在是我 格蕾丝 在问你
What the fuck is eating you, Harry?
你到底怎么了 哈里
I thought that closing your mother's murder
我以为你母亲的谋杀案结束了
would bring you some peace.
你会平静点
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表