剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Who do you have on speed dial?
那你有什么?
Two karaoke bars and a masseuse.
两家卡拉OK和一家按♥摩♥店
Well, I think that's way more interesting than mine.
我觉得比我的有趣得多
Ever karaoke?
唱过卡拉OK吗
I have too much respect for music
我很欣赏音乐
to desecrate it with my voice.
不敢用我的声音去搞破坏
Ah. What kind of music?
哪种音乐呢
All kinds.
各种
Something special to you.
你觉得特别的
Le Mystère des Voix Bulgares.
保加利亚声音之谜
The Bulgarian Women's Choir,
保加利亚女性唱诗班
Kaval Sviri?
笛手
You know it?
你知道
It was the theme music
这是《勇士公主齐那》
for "Xena, Warrior Princess."
的主题曲
Xena.
齐那
I watched every episode when I was 10.
我十岁的时候每集都看
Verdict, mademoiselle?
觉得怎么样 女士
Oh. Magnificent.
嗯 很棒
Irving?
欧文呢
Delicious, Laurent.
很好吃 劳伦
A triumph, as always. Bien.
很成功 一如既往 谢谢
Thank you, again,
晚餐很棒
so much for this evening.
再次感谢
The Chief always has a table here.
这里总为局长留下一张空桌
And you're welcome to come without him, too.
也欢迎你独自过来
Any time.
任何时间
I just may do that.
可能吧
Bonsoir.
晚安
Bonsoir.
晚安
Bonsoir.
晚安
Your own table?
你的专属位置吗
He's an old friend.
他是个老朋友了
And I thought, um...
我想
why not something special for this evening?
为何不为今晚制♥造♥些惊喜
Thank you.
谢谢
Let's have another.
再碰一次杯
Let's.
干杯
How the fuck do you even know what he said to them?
你咋他♥娘♥的♥知道他说了啥
You don't know.
你不知道
You don't know what he said.
你不知道他说了啥
He had his story. He stuck to it.
他有自己的说辞 他坚持这么说
Unless he didn't.
除非他没有
If they had anything, they would have charged him.
如果他们有任何证据就会起诉他
And who knows what he would have said then?
那谁又知道他到时候会说什么
I do. He would have said "I want a lawyer."
我知道 他会说"我要一个律师"
But they didn't charge him
但是他们不起诉他
because he knew exactly what to say.
因为他完全知道自己该说什么
Why'd they pick him up in the first place?
为什么不一开始就把他抓起来
Fishing expedition.
审前调查
They thought they had something.
他们觉得自己很厉害
They didn't get what they needed.
他们没找到想要的
And they won't.
也不会找到
Are we good?
我说清了吧?
Volleyball. Travel. Team.
排球 旅行 团
I finally got a hold of your mom.
我终于守到了你妈妈
She is hard to reach. I know, right?
她很难接触 我就知道
I convinced her to let you join the travel team.
我说服她让你加入旅行团了
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Aw, okay, that's one too many thank yous. Now I feel guilty.
好 太多谢谢了 现在我很内疚
For what?
为啥
I didn't actually have to convince her.
我并不用说服她
Oh, I know. She told me last week it was all up to you.
嗯 我知道 她上周告诉我 决定全在你
Night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Any sign of our boy?
有任何踪迹吗
Not a whiff. Your boy's a ghost.
一丁点也没有 我们的目标是个幽灵
If you need coffee, and you will,
如果你们要咖啡 你们一定会的
the place down the beach is fire.
海滩边那家很火
Thanks.
多谢
You want us for backup?
要我们帮帮忙吗
For a ghost? No.
为一个幽灵? 不用了
Go get some sleep.
去睡会儿吧
Whatever you decide, Irv,
不管你的决定是什么 欧文
you have my complete confidence.
我完全信任
Look, here's the problem, Joel.
乔 这是问题
The timing's bad.
时机不对
This IA complaint against Bosch
调查科对博斯的投诉
might have negative residual effects
可能对一个准备上庭的谋杀案
on a murder case that's about to go to trial.
还存在负面影响
Sergeant Snyder,
施耐德警官
she's got a good case.
她表现不错
She's been meticulous and fair.
她一丝不苟 公平公正
I'm sure she has.
我肯定她有
But we don't want to confuse
但我们不想混淆
being a pain in the ass with being a bad cop.
烦人精和坏警♥察♥
The department's really hoping for unfounded here
部门很希望没证据
or, at least, unresolved.
或者 至少 未解决
Irv, shouldn't we just let Snyder do her job?
欧文 我们为啥不让施耐德做她的本职工作
Of course. It's your call.
可以 你的决定
You do whatever you have to do.
你做一切你该做的
But, uh, tell me.
但是 告诉我
Do you really want a detective
你真的想让一个
who's cleared 33 murders in the last ten years
过去十年办了33件谋杀案的警官
riding a bench? Even for a few days?
坐冷板凳? 就算只有几天?
Be patient, Joel.
耐心点 乔
Don't waste your time on this one.
别在这上面浪费时间了
It's Bosch.
他可是博斯
He'll give you just cause soon enough.
他会很快给你原因
Matter of time. And when that happens,
时间问题 到那时候
the department will back you 100%.
部门会完全支持你的
How's Maddie doing?
玛迪咋样了
She's doing okay.
她还不错
Misses her mom.
想念她妈妈
How'd Jack do with that science fair thing?
杰克科学那个比赛上做的怎么样?
Third place.
第三
In the city.
全市
Good for him.
那不错
You want to see if Dexter knows coffee?
你想看看 德克斯特买♥♥到咖啡了吗
Yeah, that'd be good.
嗯 这样很好
If our ghost shows, hit me on the rover.
要是我们的幽灵出现了 在对讲上叫我
Do not brace this guy alone.
别一个人对付他
When do I ever do that?
我有这样过吗?
Right back.
去去就来
Bosch.
博斯
You the detective
你是那个在深灰色SUV
who sent out a flyer on a dark gray SUV?
上发传♥单♥的警探吗
Who's calling?
哪位?
Hector at Archer's Towing.
拖车部门的赫克托
Might have got something.
这里可能有问题
Probably ought to take a look.
你可能需要来看一下
Soon as I can, which is not right now.
我会尽快 但不是现在
Where'd you find it?
你在哪儿找到的?
Apartment complex garage in Studio City,
斯蒂迪奥城的公♥寓♥复合车♥库♥
near Vineland and Ventura.
紧邻葡萄地和文图拉
Text me the exact address.
具体地址短♥信♥给我
Hold it for prints till I get there.
我到之前保持现场
Will do.
会的
Yeah, I'm just gonna clean the place up,
我会整理一下这里
and then, uh, aloha, baby.
宝贝 再见
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表