剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Jerry, guess who just called.
杰瑞 猜猜谁刚打电♥话♥了
Harry, I've been up since the crack of dawn
哈里 我太阳还没出来就起来了
waiting to buy my kids
为的就是能给我的孩子
some skater stuff they've been on about.
买♥♥他们期盼已久的滑雪具
I'm not in the mood to guessing anything.
我可没有心情猜来猜去
You should shop online.
你应该在网上买♥♥的
Like you would know about that.
就像你知道的那样
It's the 21st century, Jerry.
已经是二十一世纪了 杰瑞
Black Friday lines are for cavemen.
黑五的大排队是留给原始人的
Fuck you. Who called?
去你的 谁打的
Our favorite fed.
爱我们的联邦调查局
Said a body washed up yesterday off Seal Beach.
报告说一具尸体昨天被冲上希尔沙滩
Army embark clerk.
是部队的人
May be connected to Dobbs and his crew.
有可能和多布斯他们有关系
Maybe.
可能吧
You're gonna drive to south bum-fuck
你就凭着个有可能就
on a maybe?
一路南下
Where are you?
你在哪
I'll come pick you up.
我过来接你
And you'll be bringing me a skinny macchiato
然后带着一杯三份糖的
with three shots.
玛琪朵来找我
A man can dream.
想的倒挺好
You got an address?
查到地址了吗
Of course. Yeah. What is that?
当然 好 在哪
Holland read a book.
霍兰德读了本书
Pulled it from a shelf.
从书架上拿下来
I've been thinking.
我一直在想
Whoever sprung Gunn from jail probably works for...
那个把甘恩从监狱里救出来的到底是
Found our bail girl in there, didn't you?
找到那个保释的女孩了是吧
Waiting for you to ask.
就等你问这句话呢
There's an assistant in Holland's office.
请霍兰德办公室的助手
Interview didn't yield anything,
谈了话 没问出什么
but J. Edgar jotted down a description of her.
不过杰瑞留下了一些信息
Latina, late 20s. Marissa Marta.
拉丁裔 二十好几 玛丽萨·玛塔
Worth a shot.
值得一试
Excellent work, Pierce.
干得漂亮 皮尔斯
But first... Owls.
但首先... 猫头鹰
Fucking owls.
该死的猫头鹰
Oh. Manna from heaven.
喔 天赐好物
Or the giant Seattle conglomerate
或者是西雅图的大财团
masquerading as such.
的伪装
How'd your turkey turn out?
你的火鸡最后怎么样了
Don't ask.
别问了
You getting anything?
发现什么了吗?
Cataracts.
都得白内障了
Seriously, no car, no kid.
真的 没车 没小孩
We have to widen our perimeter.
我们得扩大搜索范围了
Cross our I's and dot our T's.
从眼皮子底下就溜走了
Committed a cold-blooded murder.
残忍♥地犯下谋杀罪
Yes. To discredit Harry Bosch
是 为的就是让哈里·博斯的
as a witness in their trial. Yes.
成为审讯的目击者 没错
Provable?
这合情理吗?
Working on it. We think yes.
差了这么久 我们认为是的
So Chief called you in.
所以领导叫你来
Ah. There's been a mass freak-out at PAB...
啊 宾州电视台肯定一片惊慌混乱
Chief Irving, Rollins in West Bureau,
欧文局长 西局的罗林斯
Media Relations,
媒体
and pretty much every command staff drama queen
和差不多每个指挥官都大惊小怪
with nothing else to do. Believe me,
却无所事事 相信我
there was no way of controlling this story.
局势没法控制
You could have warned me.
你早就该警告我了
I wanted for you to be able to say honestly
我希望你如实告诉我
that you knew nothing about it.
你对此一无所知
I mean, I was hoping that my guys could prove the frame
我的意思是 我希望在事态失控前
before it all blew up, but if it did,
我的人能查得水落石出 即使失控
I didn't want it to get on you.
也不希望是你落井下石
RHD wants in on the frame.
劫案凶杀科也想加入调查
It's your call.
你说了算
I said no.
我没有同意
But I do worry
但我确实很担心
that this is another example
这又是你对你手下渐渐失去监管
of your loose supervision of your people.
的另一个鲜活例子
I will happily
我很愿意
put my people's case clearance rate
把我们部的破案率和这个城市的
up against any other detective's in the city.
任何一个侦探比
You've seen the numbers.
你看过那些数字了
You know what we've done.
你知道我们的成就的
It speaks for itself.
这不言而喻
And for the quality of your command.
而对于你的监管力度
You're too familiar with them, Grace.
你自己心里清楚 格蕾丝
You like them too much.
你太看重它们了
If you need me to take the heat with Chief Irving
如果你要我和欧文局长共同承担
for my decision to handle this in-house, I...
由我来监管这个部门的责任 我
No. It's above your rank, Lieutenant.
不 你没有这个权利 警督
But fuck this up, and it's on you.
但要是搞砸了 责任都在你
Captain.
上尉
Ah. Well, welcome to my jurisdictional nightmare.
呃 欢迎来到我辖区的烂摊子
Better justify the drive down here.
也就是我们大老远跑来的原因
Jerry's got the Black Friday Blues.
杰瑞得了黑五抑郁症
Black Friday. Is that, uh... that still a thing?
黑色星期五 现在还有人把它当回事吗
Yes, it is, and mine just got spoiled
是的 我的黑五刚刚被联邦调查局
by a fed with a phone.
的一个电♥话♥毁掉了
Ah, probably find whatever you need here.
啊 这或许有你们要找的东西
So...
那么
Cornell "Merch" Jackson.
康尼尔·莫奇·杰克森
U.S. Army. E5 Logistics.
美国陆军后勤E5部
Found deceased fully clothed.
死者发现时穿着完整
No sign of foul play.
没有被侵害行为
Except for the being dead part.
不过丢了小命
It's funny how our mind always goes there
当这一切发生的时候
when that happens.
有趣的是我们总会想到那点
Uh, O.C. Sheriff got a warrant.
呃 橘镇地方官拿到搜查令
Entire place was filled with contraband
整个地方充满了走私货物
evidently skimmed from overseas shipments.
明显是从一些海外货船上偷来的
A man called Merch got to earn his handle.
一个叫莫奇的人被抓住了把柄
Here.
这
Over here.
还有那
More down this way.
还有这下面
Oh. That's a nice haul.
哦 货物不少
Yeah. Why do you think I called you guys?
是啊 不然你以为我叫你们来干吗
Here he is... Detective Vince Nguyen,
这位就是... 阮文思探警
O.C. Homicide.
橘镇凶杀科
Hey. Detective Bosch, Detective Edgar,
嘿 我是博斯探警 这位是埃德加探警
LAPD Hollywood.
洛杉矶警局
Don't touch anything, Hollywood.
好莱坞来的 什么都别碰
Don't even think about touching anything.
想都不要想
That's a sweet suit. Is that new?
西装不错 是新的吗
What are you, Fashion Police?
你是什么人 时尚警♥察♥
I know my Italians.
我懂些意大利西装
I got a soldier grifter who accidentally drowned.
这有一位不幸被淹死的骗子军人
What's your intersect?
你们什么关系
We're working a case,
与我们手上的一件案子有关
and we'd like to take a look
而且我们想查一查
at Jackson's most recent embark records.
杰克逊最近的登记记录
So would we.
我们也是
Specialist Stykes is here
特种兵斯黛珂在这儿
to keep us from getting eyes
负责监督我们
on anything classified
直到军方刑事调查局
until Army CID shows up
批准搜查令
to sort what we can examine with our warrant.
告知我们的搜查范围
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表