剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Her guys adore her,
她的手下很崇拜她
but that's not always a positive.
这并不是一件好事
I've been trying to tighten things up
自从我参与进来
since I came on board.
我就一直想扭转这个局面
You and Billets have a personal connection, right?
你和比利茨私下有交集 是吧
Family?
亲戚
Married to her ex.
她是我丈夫的前妻
Sounds complicated.
挺复杂的
The lieutenant and I do our best
警督和我都尽力
to keep our personal lives separate.
让工作不受私事的影响
I'm sure you do. Still...
我知道 但
may not be the best situation
从长远来看
in the long run.
这不太好
Sir, I hope you don't think I came here
长官 我希望你不要觉得我来这里
to undermine Grace in any way.
是来说格蕾丝坏话的
I think the world of her.
我很崇敬她
Oh. Goes without saying.
毋庸置疑
Well, thank you, Captain.
谢谢你 上尉
Let's wait and see what IA says about Bosch
让我们瞧瞧调查科会对博斯下什么结论
and then take it from there.
然后再说
Yes, sir.
好的 长官
We agreed to work as partners till this one's done.
这次案件结束后我们就不再是搭档了
That's what we're doing.
现在还是
You should've come to me, Jerry.
你本可以来找我的 杰瑞
You ever gonna get over that?
你能解决吗
Working on it.
试试
But yeah. I'm your partner.
没错 我是你的搭档
And you can count on me.
你可以依靠我
So you do count on me.
所以你指望我
Working on it.
解决它
Robertson and Pierce, Hollywood Division.
罗伯森和皮尔斯 好莱坞分局
Jesse Tafero?
你是杰西·泰非罗
Guilty as charged. How can I help you?
有麻烦了 有什么事吗
We're hoping you might be able to do exactly that...
我们希望你能
help us out with a case.
帮我们解决一个案子
Oh, sure, yeah, if I can.
当然可以 尽我所能
If you could give us, say, ten, 15 minutes.
不知你能否挪出10或15分钟和我们谈谈
Now's not a great time.
现在不行
Could you come back later today?
你们晚点再来行吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Uh, might be cutting it close.
时间紧迫
Maybe meet you on my break.
我休息的时候也可以
You sure you can't just do this now, get it out of the way?
你确定你不能现在就解决吗
The thing is, you know, time is of the essence.
你懂得 时间很宝贵的
Yeah. Okay.
我懂
You can come to the station for a minute.
你也可以去警局一趟
That'd work, right?
这样可以吧
That would be better in a lot of ways.
比其他办法好多了
Yeah. Private.
嗯 不影响工作
We're over on Wilcox I know where you are.
我们在威尔考克斯那里 我知道
Take DeLongpre, we're there in five.
带上德龙普 我们五点在那儿
Uh, on second thought, why don't we talk here?
等等 我们干嘛不进去说
Well,
是这样的
there's a guy we'd like to show you.
我们想让你见一个人
A suspect? Maybe. Or a witness.
嫌疑犯 算是 准确地说是目击者
Okay. What's the case?
好的 什么案子?
187. It's called... A homicide.
187 也就是... 谋杀案
You know the code.
你知道代码
Yeah, I do, as a matter of fact.
我当然知道
Uh, I can take my car.
我要开车出去
Save you a trip back.
你们就不用再跑一趟了
Perfect. Great.
很好 好
You want us to pick him up if he shows?
你想让我们等他出现的时候捉住他
Nah, just call me. But if he comes home
打电♥话♥给我就好 但如果他回去以后
and decides to go back out again, do not lose him.
又出来 别跟丢了
Yeah, no worries.
别担心
We got this.
没问题的
Back to the house? Yeah.
还去那里吗 嗯
I want to see how Robertson's doing with Jesse Tafero.
我想看看罗伯森怎么对付杰西·泰非罗的
Ballsy, letting him drive himself.
英雄 别跟了吧
What if he takes off?
万一他跑了怎么办
Sometimes you make an informed decision,
有时候你做出一个明智的决定
hope that it pans out.
会有效果的
Is that Santiago-speak for "Roll the dice"?
这是圣地亚哥版的"掷骰子"吗?
If he rabbits now,
如果他现在跑了
we have cause to give him serious grief.
我们会让他后悔死的
You and Bosch are different, but in some ways...
你和博斯不一样 但在某些方面
Hey, you know, you don't want to finish that sentence.
你不会想说下去的
If your name is Santiago, why do they call you Jimmy?
如果你叫圣地亚哥 那他们为什么还叫你吉米?
Santiago is Spanish for James.
圣地亚哥是詹姆士的西班牙语
No kidding.
别开玩笑了
Keep on moving! Watch the road!
快追 看点路
Keep fucking moving! Let's go! Move! Go!
你♥他♥妈♥的快追 快 快
Shit. Damn it.
妹的 该死的
6W51. Do we have an airship over Hollywood?
6W51 我们在好莱坞有空中援助吗
Any airship over Hollywood, come in.
呼叫好莱坞空中援助
W51 requesting.
W51请求
Air 8 at Western and Santa Monica.
8号♥直升机在西区和圣莫妮卡地区
W51. Request Air 8 go to an available TAC frequency.
W51 请把8号♥直升机接到TAC频段
Air 8, W51, switch to TAC 2 channel 41.
8号♥直升机 W51 切换到TAC2 41频段
There he is.
他在那里
Air 8 here. Whatcha got?
8号♥直升机 要找什么?
Disregard Air 8.
8号♥直升机 取消
False alarm. Sorry.
错误警报 抱歉
Back off.
没事了
You sure?
你确定
Everybody has favorite shortcuts.
每个人都有自己喜欢的捷径
He just wanted to take Fountain.
他只是走了捷径而已
Tell me, Ms. Benitez,
贝尼特斯女士 请告诉我
why shouldn't I admit testimony
为什么我不能接受
from Detective Bosch's civil trial?
博斯警探的公审证词
It's irrelevant.
因为证据与争端无关
Defense's intent here is obvious
而且辩护存在
and exclusively prejudicial.
很明显的偏见
It establishes a disturbing and career-long pattern
博斯警探的恶劣行为已经引起恐慌
of rogue behavior by Detective Bosch.
对他人造成终生的影响
It does nothing of the kind. Rumors and allegations.
不是这样的 这是谣言
And there's nothing there in that transcript
而且根本没有
that impeaches Bosch's long record of veracity under oath.
博斯违反诚实誓言的记录
Your Honor... Mr. Fowkkes, you've made your point.
法官大人... 福克斯先生 你已经陈述过了
Ms. Benitez, I denied Mr. Fowwkes' motion
贝尼特斯女士 我否决了福克斯先生的提案
to suppress Bosch's account
不允许隐瞒博斯
of his conversation with Mr. Holland
和霍兰德先生的谈话记录
and his putative confession, did I not?
以及他的自白 对吧
Yes, Your Honor, and correctly so.
是的 法官大人 没错
What I did not do
但我并没有
is immunize Detective Bosch from cross-examination.
免除对博斯警探的反复讯问
And if you're unhappy with my decision,
如果你对我的决定不满
you can always revisit a plea agreement with Mr. Fowkkes
你可以和福克斯先生在陪审团就坐前
before the jury is seated.
再次申请辩诉
Motion denied.
提议否决
Your Honor, if I may...
法官大人 如果我...
Is this a new motion, Ms. Benitez?
贝尼特斯女士 这是新的提案吗
No, Your Honor.
不是 法官大人
What about you, Mr. Fowwkes?
你呢 福克斯先生
Well, we're ready to proceed to trial, Your Honor.
我们已经在做准备了 法官大人
Then we'll schedule voir dire to commence next week.
那我们下周进行预备讯问
Did you forget about me?
你们把我忘了吗
Nobody stopped in to offer you coffee, water?
都没人为你倒杯咖啡或者水
Typical.
太典型了
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表