剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Anyway, we had Gunn good for both murders
不管怎样 我们有证据证明甘恩与两起谋杀有关
and possibly some others we didn't even know about,
可能还有一些我们不知道的同伙
but O'Shea was getting ready to run for DA.
那时奥谢正准备参加地区检察官的竞选
Didn't have the balls to file
他没胆子起诉
because it wasn't a 100% sure thing.
因为他不是百分之百肯定能赢
You've been keeping tabs on a serial killer
你一直关注着一个连环杀人犯
and didn't tell me. Never came up.
却没有告诉我 从未提起
And the other night?
那晚呢
Gunn showed up in the Rampart drunk tank.
甘恩因醉酒被拘留在壁垒里
I dropped by to see
我去那里看看
if he wanted to clear his conscience, confess.
他会不会良心发现 会不会供认
He was dead drunk.
他醉的跟个死人一样
Went back the next morning, he was gone.
当我第二天早上回去看他的时候 他已经不见了
Somebody bailed him out. Who?
有人把他保释出来了 谁?
I do not know.
我不知道
Gentlemen. Hey.
先生们 嗨
Kid here thinks it's a suicide.
这伙计觉得是自杀
There's a note. And it looks like he downed
有个纸条 并且看起来他自杀前灌了
a heavy dose of liquid courage to get up the nerve.
很多酒来给自己鼓气
I keep telling him, don't jump to conclusions.
我一直告诉他 别妄下结论
Look small, find large. Look large, find small.
赌小得大 赌大得小
I'm partnered with Yoda. Hey, Yoda, my ass.
我的搭档是尤达 尤达懂个屁
Why don't you give 'em a tour so we can finish up here?
带他们转转 让我们尽快结束工作
Is that a "Murse"?
是男士钱包吗
It's my homicide kit. Don't give me shit.
那是我的破案装备 别取笑我
My wife gave it to me when I made rank.
我妻子在我拿到警衔的时候给我的
Handsome.
不错啊
What's your history with this guy?
你跟这家伙有什么历史?
Case that got away.
悬而未破的案子
That itch that can't ever be scratched, eh?
有痒不能挠 对吧?
I know the feeling.
我知道这种感觉
Point of impact?
有何见解
Kinda close to the building, no?
坠楼点离楼有点近 是吧
Yep.
是的
What's up?
怎么样了?
Depleted quart of Gentleman Jim.
一无所获
There's your confession, Harry.
那就是你想要的供认 哈里
"I'm sorry."
"对不起"
That's remorse, not a confession.
这只是懊悔 不是供认
Could've gotten drunk and fell over the balcony.
有可能是喝醉了然后从阳台摔下去了
That's what my partner says.
我搭档就是这样说的
Pierce!
皮尔斯
Now what?
又怎么了
Bosch?
博斯
Hey.
嗨
You see something else you want to share?
还有什么别的想跟我分享的吗?
No, I'm good.
没有 我弄完了
Have fun.
享受吧
Always.
我会的
Where are we on Meadows?
梅多思的案子我们查的怎么样了
Autopsy confirmed his I.D.
尸检确认了他的身份
and that he was a habitual abuser of opioids.
还有他是类鸦♥片♥药物的惯常滥用者
Patrol's looking for the tagger as a possible witness,
巡警在寻找任何有目击者的可能
and I gotta write a warrant for the storage bin.
我正在申请搜查储物箱
How's Bosch?
博斯怎么样?
He's pretty focused on the Holland trial prep.
他现在挺专注于准备霍兰德的庭审的
And you know how he gets.
你知道他专注起来是什么样
Don't dance with me, Jerry.
别搪塞我 杰瑞
It's not what I meant and you know it.
你知道我什么意思
Come on, this O'Shea thing.
别装了 奥谢的事情
Harry's got a bulls-eye on his back again.
哈里现在又被盯上了
I think he's well aware of that.
我觉得他自己很清楚
I worry that he likes it in his present mood.
我担心他喜欢上了他目前的状态
What mood is that?
什么状态?
Cranky, cantankerous.
暴脾气 爱找茬
I can't speak to his moods.
我说不准他是什么状态
You could.
你可以
I guess I have to respect that you won't.
我想我只能尊重你的装傻了
Detective, hey.
探长 嗨
Found my shake on that tagger.
我找到一个可能的目击者了
Thomas Niese. Goes by Sharkey on the street.
托马斯·尼斯 人称沙奇
A long rap of juvie hijinks.
年轻的时候犯了很多事
Ah, great, Edge. Thank you.
好的 Edge 谢谢你
Hey.
嗨
Buy me a 40?
给我买♥♥瓶四十盎司的啤酒?
How old are you?
你多少岁?
I got money.
我有钱
Come on, buy me a 40. We can take it and chill.
别走 给我买♥♥瓶40盎司的啤酒 买♥♥了我们可以一起玩
Don't touch that.
别碰那个
I said don't touch that.
我说了别碰那个
Dude.
老兄
Hey. No, no, not while I'm driving.
嘿 不要在我开车的时候喝
Really? That's what you're worried about?
真的? 你担心的是这个?
An open container?
禁酒法令(驾驶人及乘客座位附近不得有任何开封过的装酒容器, 及不得饮用任何该酒类)
Where are we going?
我们去哪儿?
Make a right here.
这里转右
Right up there on the curb
就在路边那里
behind the dumpster.
垃圾箱后面
Here?
这里?
Yeah.
对
Can we do this in the back?
我们可以去后面做吗?
Okay. Sure.
可以 当然可以
Expensive car. Uhhuh.
这车很贵嘛 嗯哼
Good taste.
品位很好
Oh! What the... Motherfucker!
啊 搞什么... 操♥你♥妈♥的!
Jesus Christ. What the fuck is this?
天啊 这他妈的是什么?
Let's go, let's go.
我们走 我们走吧
Get a new flaptop, motherfucker.
买♥♥个新的电脑吧 操♥你♥妈♥的
This one sucks.
这单糟透了
Come on, let's go.
快点 我们走
Mr. Holland, open the door.
霍兰德先生 把门打开
I got my lawyer coming. Yeah, okay, good.
我的律师正在赶过来 好的 很好
You break one fucking thing in this house,
你们要是打碎了这里的一样东西
I'm suing you,
我就会告你
and I'm suing the fucking LAPD.
我还会告特么的洛杉矶警局
Go ahead because everyone else does.
告呗反正每个人都告
Oh, that's your idea of wit?
噢 你觉得你这样很聪明吗?
Yes, it is.
是啊
Hey, hey, buddy, I'm telling you,
喂 喂 哥们儿 我告诉你
you put one scratch on anything...
你要敢刮花一件东西...
Don't worry Mr. Holland. We'll be careful.
别担心 霍兰德先生 我们会小心的
Shut... Get that thing out of my freaking face.
闭... 把这玩意从我眼前弄走
Okay. Lovely. There's that.
好的 真棒 就那样
Tell me about this statement from Mr. Holland, detective.
请告诉我霍兰德先生的陈述 探长
We were packed up. Leaving. Camera was off.
我们收拾好东西准备离开 摄像机也关了
I was last one out because I needed
我是最后一个 因为我需要
to give him a copy of the search warrant,
把搜查证复印件给他
and I did so at the door.
我给他时就站在门口
Mr. Fowkkes, did you witness this?
福克斯先生 你当时在旁边吗?
No, I was on a, uh, phone call, Your Honor,
没 我当时在打电♥话♥ 法官大人
in another room. Mr. Holland asked me
是在另一个房♥间 霍兰德先生问我们
if we had found what we were looking for.
有没有找到我们要找的东西
I said no, and, as we walking outside,
我一边往外走 一边告诉他没有找到
he said, "And you won't, either."
他回答说 "以后你也不会找到"
Sounds like he was professing his innocence.
听起来就像是在宣称自己是清白的
Those were his words,
这是他说的话没错
but that wasn't his tone of voice.
但听起来不像是他的语气
Tone of voice? Your Honor, really?
语气? 法官大人 真的吗?
Let him finish. What was his tone?
让他说完 他是什么语气?
Taunting. At that point,
满口嘲弄 当时
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表