剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Time up.
时间到了
it's time.
是时候了
Come on, Maddie!
加油 玛迪
She's good, your daughter.
你女儿挺棒的
Thanks. Yours, too.
谢了 你女儿也是
So, uh, that thing we talked about?
所以 嗯 我们聊过的那件事?
Not an issue.
不成问题
Appreciate it, guy.
非常感谢 兄弟
Really. Don't mention it.
真的 不用再说了
Ah. What a dick.
真是个混♥蛋♥
Way to go, Mads.
好样的 小玛
Hi, Mom.
嗨 妈妈
Didn't hear me honk?
没听到我按喇叭吗?
Sorry. The music.
抱歉 音乐太吵
Hey, Grace. Hey, John.
嗨 格蕾丝 嗨 约翰
How are you?
最近怎么样?
Can't complain.
还挺好的
Good. Have a good visit?
很好 待的好吗?
Yeah. Good.
好啊 那就行
Why don't you go get your stuff?
要不你去收拾东西吧?
It's kind of early.
有点早吧
You got homework.
你得做作业啊
Okay.
好吧
She's got a SAT practice exam.
她有高考模拟考试
It's like the first thing.
现在的首要大事
Burger while you wait?
等着的时候来个汉堡?
No. I'm good.
不用了
Where's Ellen?
艾伦呢?
Here I am.
在这呢
Oh. Ellen. Grace.
噢 艾伦 格蕾丝
Iced tea?
冰茶要吗?
No. It's good. I got to run.
不用了 我得走了
Oh, come on. You have time for an iced tea.
噢 行了吧 你总有时间喝冰茶的
Sit for a minute.
坐一会吧
Okay.
好吧
Do I need a taster?
我需不需要人帮我试毒?
Why, you think I'd slip you a roofie?
怎么 你怕我给你下迷♥奸♥药?
Well, it crossed my mind.
有过这样的想法
Nah. You're not my type.
你不是我的菜
Cheers.
干杯
So, ladies, how's work?
所以 女士们 工作怎样?
It's fine.
还行
I'm starving.
饿死我了
Yeah. Me, too.
我也是
That's why I like In-N-Out:
所以说我喜欢吃汉堡
you're in, you're out.
速战速决
Any luck?
有什么好消息?
I've left messages.
我留了很多语♥音♥信息
This is way better, Dad. Trust me.
这个可好多了 爸 相信我
You love In-N-Out.
你喜欢吃汉堡
The Animal Fries. What's better than that?
动物炸薯条 顶级美味
Yeah, I know, but...
是 我知道 可是
But, Maddie, you've never even been here before.
但是 玛迪 你之前从没来过这家
It's true, but everyone at school keeps talking about it:
是 但是全学校都在讨论这里:
Danny Meyer, first Shake Shack in L.A.
丹尼梅尔 洛杉矶第一奶昔小站
Any relation to Oscar?
和奥斯卡有关系那个?
Who? Sorry.
谁? 抱歉
I'm not up on my trendy eateries.
我还没跟上时髦餐厅的潮流
Philistine.
俗人
I'm a throwback. Check my fur.
我落伍了 看我的裘皮大衣
I love that bracelet, Anita.
安妮塔 手链真好看
Oh, thanks, Maddie.
噢 谢谢 玛迪
Thrift store catch. It's so retro.
旧货店买♥♥的吧 还挺怀旧的
Well, actually, it's not...
嗯 其实吧 不是...
What are you going to get?
你想要点什么?
I don't know. A shake, I guess.
我不知道 奶昔吧 大概
We should go in and look at the menu.
我们应该进去看看菜单
Will you hold our place? Yes, ma'am.
帮我们占着地方? 好的女士
She hates me. No, not at all.
她讨厌我 没有的事
It's okay. I'll win her over.
没关系 我会让她喜欢我的
You've been running a shadow investigation behind my back.
你一直在我背后进行秘密调查
I'm not. Trying to protect your boy?
我没有 护着你的人?
Not true.
不是
He not only didn't tell me what he had,
他不但没告诉我他掌握了什么
he pumped my partner about the marks on Gunn's neck.
他还和我的搭档说了甘恩脖子上的记号♥
We were just talking, Jimmy. That's all, just talking.
我们只不过是聊了聊 吉米 没别的了
Shit speaks for itself.
一切最后都会明了的
I ran the outburst, too.
我调查过了
You've been stalking Gunn for years,
你跟踪了甘恩这么多年
and then the last six months, nothing. What's that?
最近六个月却没有动静 怎么回事
I don't know, Jimmy. You tell me.
我也不知道 吉米 你说呢?
Well, you decided
你是想
the hell with making a case.
立案有什么用
Punched Gunn's ticket yourself.
不如亲自动手
Are you saying I did that?
你想说我♥干♥的?
Hey, I'm still working it.
嘿 我还没想明白呢
I want what they have, LT,
我想知道所有他们知道的 警督
even if it points at your buddy here.
哪怕最后落到了你这位兄弟身上
Hey, stop. Just stop.
嘿 停下 快闭嘴吧
This is blood under the bridge.
过去的就都过去了
Can we move on?
向前看行不行?
I don't know. Can we?
我不知道 你觉得呢?
I apologize for not looping you in sooner
我为没更早向你坦白
as to what we were thinking.
我们的计划而道歉
Listening.
听着呢
Holland had Gunn killed,
霍兰德杀了甘恩
and then he staged it to implicate Bosch.
然后他演戏去栽赃博斯
The glass with Harry's prints,
有哈里指纹的玻璃杯
the owl, the quote.
那个猫头鹰 还有引用的话
That's a frame?
栽赃陷害?
"God sees" In Latin?
拉丁语里的"上帝在看"?
Give me a break.
得了吧你们
Fuck ya'll. I'm not buying it.
去你们的 我一点都不信
Motive? To smear Bosch,
动机是什么? 诋毁博斯
discredit his testimony before the trial.
在审讯之前使他的证词不可信
And who hit Gunn?
谁打了甘恩?
Wasn't Holland. He's under house arrest.
不是霍兰德 他被软禁了
Tafero.
泰非罗
Rudy was around when I caught the Gunn case.
我接了甘恩案子的时候鲁迪也在
He knows what it meant to me.
他知道这对我意味着什么
So they whacked Gunn to frame you.
所以他们为陷害你杀了甘恩
That's a long drive, brother.
兄弟 这事密谋的挺长远啊
You know what? You don't need to buy it.
你不用相信
You just need to solve it. Can you do that?
你只要破案 能办到吗
Gunn's murder? Mmhmm.
甘恩的谋杀案 嗯
Yes, ma'am. All right.
好的长官 那就行了
And Anderson,
而且 安德森
I don't care where he got the tip.
我不管他从哪里知道的消息
You back him off. Roger that.
你要支持他 收到
I can tell you exactly where he got it.
我能准确的告诉你他从哪知道的
Why don't you go to hell, Harry?
你怎么不下地狱啊 哈里?
All right, great.
行了 真棒
Now that we are all one big happy family again,
现在我们又是一个幸福和睦的大家庭了
let's put the personal shit aside and get to it.
咱们把个人恩怨先放一放 开始干活吧
Hey, Harry, the kid that was killed the other night
嘿 哈里 那天晚上在好莱坞剧场死的那个孩子
by the Hollywood Bowl,
死的那个孩子
it's connected to the Meadows murder?
和梅多思的谋杀有关?
Be a coincidence if it's not.
如果没有那就太巧了
Wounds indicate an expertise in killing,
伤口表明凶手很专业
knowledge of anatomy.
有解剖学知识
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表