剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
in case they try to book.
以防他们试图预约
Billets is going to pitch a fit
要是加班多盯几个人
about extra bodies on overtime.
比利茨会发飙的
You're already in the doghouse.
你已经被打入冷宫了
I'll write it up if you pretend it was your idea.
如果装作是你的主意 我就写
Swell.
干得漂亮
Love that holiday vibe,
真喜欢这节日氛围
all the festive traditions.
都是节日传统
Those special smells.
这股怪味儿
Detective, Chief would like a word.
探长 局长有话跟你说
I'm guessing he means you.
我想他指的是你
Note the time and date in case I never come back.
留意下时间日期 谨防我有去无回了
Wash.
接受洗礼吧
J. Edgar.
埃德加
What's up?
怎么了
Quick question about Bosch.
关于博斯的一个小疑问
I'm starting to understand
我开始明白
why you and LT like the guy so much.
为什么你还有警督都那么喜欢他了
He's smart, loyal.
他聪明 忠诚
He's a pretty damn good detective
真♥他♥妈♥是个好警探
if you push past the dark part.
如果你忽略那些阴暗面的话
Plays it too close to the edge for my taste,
从我口味讲 玩的可有点快过界了
but okay.
但是还好
He gets results.
他会有好结果的
Where is this going, Jimmy?
吉米 你这是什么意思?
Well, I can't stop asking myself
好吧 我一直止不住想问自己
what Bosch knows about Gunn
博斯关于甘恩还知道些什么
he isn't telling us.
但却没告诉我们
Ask him.
去问问他啊
Have you?
你问了吗
This doesn't get us to who killed the man, Jimmy.
这不会帮我们找到杀人凶手的 吉米
Come on. Nobody wants to be in a position
拜托 没有人会想落到这种境地
where the guy who's got your back
那个你过命的兄弟
can't be straight with you. You know what?
对你根本都不坦诚 你知道吗
I really don't feel comfortable
我真的感觉跟你谈
having this conversation with you about my partner.
我和我搭档的问题 很不舒服
Hey, believe me, I've got no skin in.
喂 相信我 我没有恶意
I'm just passing through, but...
我只是恰好经过 但是
Let me guess... RHD.
让我猜猜看 劫案凶杀科
Yeah. Short list for the next desk,
对 下次给出重点嫌疑人
or so they say.
他们说的
Great. Just make sure
好极了 只要保证
you don't step over Harry to get there.
你不会越过哈里直接去那里
That's not what this is.
不是这样的
I hope not.
希望不是吧
May I ask where we're going?
我能问问我们这是去哪儿吗
In circles.
兜圈
Should be a familiar journey for you.
你应该挺熟悉的
Harry Bosch, Detective 3.
哈利 博斯 第三警探
Nearly 10,000 sworn officers
在洛杉矶警♥察♥局
in the Los Angeles Police Department.
有将近1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥名职员宣誓入职
Tell me why I spend so much of my time
告诉我为什么我需要把大量时间
dealing with the shit you stir up?
耗在替你擦屁♥股♥的事上?
I just try to keep my head down,
我只是在试图专心
do my job, Chief.
做好我的工作 局长
Not even remotely true.
八竿子都打不着
Which, of course,
当然 也就是这点品格
is the quality that recommends you
人们有推举你的
and indicts you, depending.
有控诉你的 这分情况看
Those qualities weren't a problem
当你需要我的帮助时
when you needed my help.
这些品格都不算什么事
I'd like not to hear the name Bosch
但我不想再在晨会的时候
in my morning briefing anymore.
听到博斯的名字了
How can we make that happen?
我们怎样才能做到这一点?
You could always fire me.
反正你可以辞退我
Short of that.
除了这个以外
Sir, I have no control
先生 我没有办法
over what people do or say about me.
控制人们说我什么或对我做什么
If you're expecting me to cut you slack
如果你是想让我因为你当前这些遭遇
for your current misadventures, you're mistaken.
而手下留情的话 那你就搞错了
I do not expect anything.
我没有期待任何事情
Oh, I think you do.
我觉得有来着
And I think if you're not careful,
而且我想 如果你不够谨慎的话
it will eat you alive.
你会被生吞活剥的
Thanks for the ride.
谢谢载我回来
Any time.
不客气
See you after practice.
训练后见
What did you do with the ticket I gave you, Harry?
我给你的票你怎么处理了 哈利
Didn't it get tossed?
不是扔了吗
I got a reminder notice in the mail yesterday.
我昨天邮箱有个提醒通知
Ah, shit. They're going to drop an arrest warrant on me.
该死的 他们会弄个逮捕令来找我的
I tried. I'm sorry.
我尝试过了 很抱歉
It's all these new rules and regulations.
都是这些新的规章制度 条条框框
Okay, but, y...
好吧 但是
In the old days,
在过去的话
I could have just reached out to the motor cop,
我可以找那些巡警
have him bang in sick on the day of court.
在开庭那天把他整晕了
Okay, but, I mean... You know,
好的 但是 我意思是 你知道
they've clipped our nuts, Phil.
他们现在盯得很紧 菲尔
So now you're the one that's got to pay the ticket.
所以你现在要去给这个票买♥♥单
It's criminal. Have a better one.
涉及犯罪了 以后找点好事做
Ms. Marta?
玛塔小姐
That's me.
是我
Santiago Robertson, LAPD.
圣地亚哥·罗伯森 洛杉矶警♥察♥局
Your name bumped up in a case we're investigating.
在我们调查某案的过程中出现了你的名字
I'd like to ask you a couple of questions.
我有些问题想要问你
Now? Yes.
现在吗 没错
Can you give me a minute? Sure.
能等我一会儿吗 当然
Bosch. Hi. Amy Snyder.
博斯 嗨 艾迈·斯奈德
This, uh, 128 complaint...
这里128份投诉...
I want a rep.
我需要个代表
Fine. Who?
行啊 谁?
Sergeant Mankiewicz.
曼凯维奇警官
Great. Great.
行 可以
Okay. Well, you two let me know
好吧 明天之前你们俩
when and where by tomorrow.
把时间地点告诉我
Or I'll make an insubordination notification
否则我会找你上司
to your captain,
报告你不服从指令
and we'll go from there.
再看你能怎么办
She wants a lawyer.
她想找个律师
She doesn't need one.
她不需要
Tell him you want a lawyer.
告诉他你想找个律师
Tafero, right?
是泰非罗 对吗?
Rudy?
鲁迪
I recognize the ex-cop sack.
我认得免职的前警♥察♥
She wants a lawyer, detective.
她想要个律师 探长先生
I'm just trying to clarify.
我只是想弄清楚
A month ago, you bailed a man named Edward Gunn
一个月前 你从兰帕尔监狱保释了一个叫
out of Rampart Jail. I didn't know him.
爱德华·甘恩的家伙 我不认识他
I just brought cash to the bondsman.
我只带了钱给保证人
A favor for a friend.
帮我一个朋友的忙
Marissa, say the magic words.
玛丽莎 说你该说的
And anyway, it's one of your cops who killed him.
不管怎样 杀他的是你们这帮条子
What's the friend's name?
你那个朋友叫什么名字
I want a lawyer.
我要申请律师
See?
看到了吗
Bosch went Dirty Harry
博斯想去忽悠
on a freak he couldn't convict.
一个他根本没办法定罪的怪胎
Now it's come out, and he's a walking IVD.
现在明白了 他就是个行走的椎间盘
I suggest you duck and cover, amigo.
我建议你别管这事 朋友
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表