剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Never assume.
别猜
Why would Bosch do that?
博斯为什么要那么干
He takes two assholes off the board
他一石
with one move.
二鸟
He gets Gunn,
他干掉了甘恩
and Holland goes down, too.
霍兰德也落水了
But here's the thing.
但是你看吧
I don't know who killed Gunn yet,
我现在还不知道是谁杀了甘恩
but I know Bosch is lying about something.
但是我知道博斯在撒谎
He's hiding something. I can smell it.
他在掩饰什么 我察觉得到
So what do we do?
那我们怎么办
We start over.
我们重新来
Look at everything again.
重新审视一切
From the beginning?
从一开始
Hey.
嗨
We're way ahead of the game.
我们现在领先着呢
Some smart ass already had the scene reprinted.
有个聪明鬼重新检查了现场
Got some quality lifts, too. Oh, yeah.
也提高点质量 是啊
Hey, you know what?
你猜怎么着
Why don't you take this one?
这个你上吧
Edward James Gunn.
爱德华·詹姆斯·甘恩
You bailed him out of the Rampart drunk tank
你在两周前把他从
about two weeks ago.
拘留所保释出来
Girl said she needed to get this fella out.
我女人说要保这家伙出来
Asked me to handle it, so I did.
让我帮忙 然后我就帮了
Can you pull your copy of her I.D.?
能给我她身份证的复印件吗?
Didn't make a copy.
没复印
So there are no papers on this?
所以没有纸质文件
Of course there is.
当然有了
Been doing this job a long time.
干这行很久了
We obey the law here.
我们是守法的好公民
I can't read this signature.
我看不清这个签名
Tough titty.
挺倔的女孩
Hey. Respect.
放尊重点
What can I tell you?
我还能说什么
She showed me I.D. She signed the form.
她给我看身份证 签了表格
She paid the bond.
付了钱
How'd she pay?
她怎么付的
Cash.
现金
She paid cash on the barrel.
她把钱放在桶上
What did she look like?
她长什么样?
Young, dark hair, dark eyes.
年轻 深色头发 深眼睛
Hispanic.
西班牙人
Latina.
拉丁人
She was Spanish.
她是西班牙人
She speaks Spanish?
她说西语
How would I know? We talk English in here.
我怎么知道 在这跟我们说英语
Are you fucking with me, asshole?
你是在耍我吗 混♥蛋♥
Anybody else been in here asking about this?
还有谁进来问过这些吗
As a matter of fact...
事实上
last week.
上周
Bosch.
博斯
Here you go.
这就行了
You have a good day, sir.
今天过得愉快
Abso-fucking-lutely, Popeye.
那他妈是肯定的 大力水手
You seen this?
你看见了吗
No. What?
没 什么
Search Twitter.
看看推特
Hashtag DDD or hashtag 3D.
话题DDD 或者3D
Hashtag DDD?
话题DDD
What is that?
什么玩意
The Edward Gunn murder.
爱德华·甘恩谋杀案
The story you backed off of
那个你撤下的报导
about an LAPD officer being a suspect.
关于洛杉矶警♥察♥存在嫌疑的事
"Down and dirty detective."
"垃圾黑警"
Blogger at Witness L.A. Picked it up,
洛杉矶目击的博客人提出来了
Now it's everywhere. Shit.
现在到处都是 操
It's on the Huffington Post.
它还上了赫芬顿邮报
You said it was a nonstory.
你说那是无稽之谈
It was. It is.
它原来是 现在也是
You got played.
你被耍了
Grace wants everybody
格蕾丝想让所有人
to bring a couple of sides.
都带点配菜
I was thinking biscuits, mac and cheese.
我在想饼干和意大利通心粉
Mac and cheese sounds good.
通心粉挺好的
I'm kidding. It sounds horrible.
我开玩笑 听起来烂透了
Sweet potatoes with marshmallow crust.
甘薯和烤棉花糖
Sounds horrible.
听上去很糟糕
Yeah, but it tastes good.
是 但是尝起来很好
Annabelle, she's not returning my calls.
安娜贝儿不回我的电♥话♥
Maybe it's the holiday. She's gone home to Mama.
现在是假期 她回家了
I told O'Shea she'd testify.
我跟奥谢说了她会作证
You what?
什么
I more or less guaranteed it.
稍微打了点包票
I thought you were going to tell him
我以为你要和他说
she changed her mind.
她改变主意了
I was hoping you'd take another crack at her.
我希望你能再劝劝她
You're very persuasive when you want to be.
只要你愿意 你的说服力很强
Okay, I'll do it Friday.
好吧 我周五试试
If we lose her, at least we've got you.
如果我们失去她了 至少我们还有你
Let's see it, boys, let's see it.
来吧 兄弟 咱们来看看
Yeah, baby.
噢我的宝贝
Oh, that is fucking pretty.
太他妈好看了
That's amore.
还有呢
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表