剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
The Los Angeles Police Department says
洛城警局声称
45-year-old Calvin Wilson was pulled over
45岁的卡尔文·威尔森
for a routine traffic stop.
在其日常停车地点被捕
Wilson has been linked to a half dozen robbery-assaults,
威尔森犯有多起抢劫袭击案
four car jackings, three shootings, and two murders.
四起暴♥力♥劫车 三起枪击案还有两起谋杀
Not even close.
差之千里
Wilson is being held without bail...
威尔森被拘不得保释
They're here On my way.
他们来了 我马上过来
Jesse Tafero.
杰斯·泰非罗
You're under arrest for the murder of Edward Gunn.
你因谋杀爱德华·甘恩一罪被捕
He can't talk right now, Rudy.
他现在没法说话 鲁迪
Bosch, what the fuck?
博斯 什么鬼
Let's go.
我们走
Where's my brother? I know he's here.
我弟弟呢 我知道他在这
You just brought him in.
你刚把他抓过来
Then you know that he's being processed.
那你就该知道他正在被调查
This is fucking bullshit.
你简直在放屁
Frequently.
经常如此
Don't even try to talk to him without a lawyer.
你别想在没有律师的情况系跟他谈话
I didn't want to talk to him in the first place.
我现在确实不大想和他谈话
Then why'd you drag him down here again?
那你为什么再把他扯进来
I know what it is you're doing.
我知道你现在耍的把戏
I was you, only better.
我也曾是警探 比你好多了
I'm telling you, Rudy, I got no dog in this fight.
我告诉你 鲁迪 这场战争我真拿不准
This is not your doing?
不是你做主吗
Bosch's idea.
是博斯的主意
And this bad blood between you and Bosch
你和博斯之间的恩怨纠葛
has got nothing to do with me or my case.
与我和这案子一点关系都没有
Then can we fucking fix this now?
那我们现在可以处理好这件事吗
We'll sort this out.
我们会解决的
I need you to babysit.
我需要你照看一下
You want coffee? No.
来点咖啡 不必了
I need coffee. I'll be right back.
我需要 我马上回来
Cream, two sugars.
加奶 两份糖
Stay put.
安分点
Cream, two sugars.
加奶 两份糖
Pussy.
gay里gay气
Where's Robertson?
罗伯森在哪
Taking a leak.
撒尿去了
He'll be back in a minute.
不久就回来
Meantime...
同时
Meantime nothing.
无可奉告
Talk to your brother yet?
跟你兄弟谈过吗
He's being processed.
他正被调查
So okay. So we got some time.
我们还有时间
草
You've got the wrong Mark Taylor.
我不是你们要找的马克·泰勒
Don't call me again.
别再打给我了
Hello.
你好
Okay, listen, ten years ago,
听着 十年前
I was hired to do matrimonial work for Mrs. Smith.
我被史密斯夫人雇去调查婚姻案子
Lester Smith was cheating on his wife.
莱斯特·史密斯背着其妻偷吃
I was hired to take the pictures to prove it.
我被雇拍照以证明这件事
I had no connection with what happened after that.
我与之后的事情毫无关系
For this murder. That's right.
这次的谋杀 对
That's how you know Bosch.
你就是这么认识博斯的
My prints showed up
我的指纹出现在他们屋子里
at their house, the crime scene.
谋杀现场
Bosch kept me out of it.
博斯帮我掩盖过去了
That's it. End of story.
就这样 没别的了
Not quite.
并不如此
In return, you did some work for him.
作为回报 你还为他做了些事
You're still working for him.
而且你还在为他做事
I'm not.
我没有
Your thumbprint on a camera
你的指纹出现在相机上
I found inside Edward Gunn's apartment.
我在爱德华·甘恩的公♥寓♥里发现的
You set up the system,
你设计了整个系统
the outside camera, the one on the roof across the way.
外面的相机 正对着公♥寓♥屋顶上那个
Not on the phone.
别在电♥话♥里说
Tell me where.
告诉我在哪
MacArthur Park.
麦克阿瑟公园
Picnic tables, near 7th Street.
靠近第七大街的野餐桌
Thirty minutes.
给我30分钟
Aw, come on.
见鬼了
Fucking IA. Harry.
草泥马的调查科啊 哈里
Hollywood Watch Commander's Office, inside line.
好莱坞指挥官办公室内线
I'm shot. What?
我被枪击了 什么?
Officer down, Mank.
警员受伤 姓名
It's Jerry Edgar. I'm shot.
杰瑞·埃德加 我被枪击了
I need help. I'm under fire.
我需要帮助 我受到攻击
Jerry, where are you?
杰瑞 你在哪里
Home. Outside.
家里 外面
Your house?
你家吗
Driveway. Oh, shit.
车道上 哦卧♥槽♥
All right. You talk to me, Jerry.
好 跟我说话 杰瑞
You tell me what you see.
告诉我你能看见什么
This is 6-L-90.
这里是6-L-90
Officer needs help.
有警员需要救援
Officer down. Baldwin Hills.
警员受伤 鲍德温山
I need ambulance and unit
我需要救护车和一支救援分队
to 5751 Bow Cross Street.
前往5751宝克洛斯大街
Jerry, where is the shooter?
杰瑞 枪手在哪
Is he still on the scene?
他还在现场吗
Jerry.
杰瑞
跟我说话 杰瑞·埃德加
Wh-Where are the shots
枪击来自何处
coming from? What do you see?
你看见什么了
I'm not... Jerry.
我没法... 杰瑞
I'm not sure I saw him.
我不确定我看见了他
Maybe... on the hill, in the park.
也许... 在山上 在公园
这...
It sounds like a rifle. Oh, shit.
听起来像是来♥复♥枪♥
Jerry?
杰瑞
Jerry?
杰瑞
Jack. Jerry!
杰克 杰瑞
Jack.
杰克
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表