剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Woody. Woody!
伍迪 伍迪
Surf's up somewhere.
在某个地方冲浪吧
Rincon. Trestles.
林康 某个海滩
Sometimes he takes off for Mexico, Baja, San Blas.
有时他飞墨西哥 包姚 圣地亚哥
Maybe he's just down at Espresso Yourself on the boardwalk.
或许他现在正在木板路上的自助咖啡摊
Any idea when he'll be back?
知道他什么时候回来吗
Could be 30 minutes or 30 days. You never know.
可能三十分钟 也可能三十天 说不准
Tell him it's about Billy Meadows.
告诉他事关比利·梅多思
Thank you. Yeah, thank you.
谢谢 好的 谢谢你
You ever surf?
你冲过浪吗
Is this "Let's pretend we're partners again" small talk?
这是"让我们装作我们还是好搭档"的闲聊吗
Yeah.
是
No.
不[没有]
No, you never surfed, or no,
不 你没冲过浪 还是
you're not ready for partner small talk?
你没准备好进行搭档之间的闲聊
Both.
两者都有
Call these sculptures "Memories of the 'Stan."
这些雕塑叫做"关于斯坦的记忆"
Tribute to the fallen of my unit.
致敬我部队的英雄们
This is Danny. He rides a wheelchair now.
这是丹尼 他现在得靠轮椅
He was lucky. Still got his balls.
他还算幸运的 起码蛋还在
ID any of these guys?
有你认识的吗
Quarles and Tuck.
夸尔斯和塔克
Dumb fucks. Re-enlisted. They're in Kandahar.
蠢货们 他们被延长服役 现在在坎大哈
Here's your boy Meadows. Wasn't surprised when I heard.
这是你要找的梅多思 我一点也不惊讶
Billy was living on borrowed time.
比利活得比预想得要久
He was tight with these three.
他和这三个人关系很好
Captain Dobbs. Xavi Moreno. Woody Woodrow.
道比斯上校 哈维·莫雷诺 伍迪·伍德洛
Four amigos. Fearless motherfuckers.
四个朋友 无所畏惧的混♥蛋♥们
How about this?
那这张呢
So much cash floating around back then.
当时有那么多钱财聚集
Most of it got diverted.
大多数都被瓜分了
Corrupt motherfuckers. Supposed to go for schools and sewers.
腐♥败♥的混账们 真应该回到学校或是下水道去
Not to sound too sanctimonious,
虽然听起来伪善
at lot of us lined up for our turn at the trough, too.
但我们之中很多人在低谷中排着队等待机会
How so?
怎么会这样?
Oh, everybody had a little side action going on.
每个人都经受了副作用
Uh, arms, drugs, cash.
武器 毒品 金钱
I heard tell of a Jeep shipped home
我曾听说有辆车返抵时
with gold stashed in every nook and cranny.
车上的所有角落都塞满了金子
How do you get a Jeep stuffed with gold through customs?
一车金子怎么过得去海关
You don't. You go through military channels.
过不去 走的是军事通道
You know, "Thank you for your service, son."
你懂得 "谢谢你们的服务 "
They just wave it on through.
他们就把它在空中一扔
All you need is one guy on that end to put it on the boat,
只要一个人在一边装上去
and one guy on this end to take it off.
另一个人在这边把它拿下来
Those guys come cheap.
那些家伙都很便宜
How about her?
那她呢?
She was on the base.
她当时在基地
Didn't know her. Couldn't tell you her name.
我不认识她 不知道她叫什么
Was she tight with Meadows?
她和梅多思关系好吗
If they were, they kept it a secret.
就算关系好 他们也隐藏得很好
You gonna make one of these for Meadows?
你会给梅多思做个雕塑吗
He's a casualty of that fuckin' war, isn't he?
他也是那场战争中的伤员吧
De Oppresso Liber. Billy Meadows.
"自压♥迫♥中解放" 比利·梅多思
De Oppresso Liber.
"自压♥迫♥中解放"
I've had to make far too many of those calls over the years.
我这些年来已经打过太多个电♥话♥了
You think it would get easier, but, um...
总觉得会逐渐容易些 但...
I'm afraid I'm still not very good at it.
恐怕我还是无法擅长此事
From what I saw, I think you are.
在我看来 你已经做得很好了
Can I, um...
我能...
ask you a question?
问你个问题吗
Yeah, sure.
当然 问吧
I have to make those calls.
打这些电♥话♥是我的职责
Pay my respects to victim's families, officer's families.
我得去慰问受害者家属和同事家属
Uh, are you asking me why I do CRT?
你想问我为什么加入社区应急小组?
I'm curious.
我很好奇
Many CRT volunteers have some...
很多应急志愿者...
direct experience with this sort of loss.
都经历过类似的精神创伤
It gives them empathy.
这会让他们产生共鸣
I'm sorry, it's none of my business.
抱歉 这是你的私事 我不该问的
I watched you with that family, and I just thought,
我看到你和那些家庭待在一起 我觉得...
That we might have something in common?
或许我和他们有共同点?
Yeah, I guess.
我想是的
My little brother.
我的弟弟
Gunned down in a drive-by.
被开车经过的歹徒枪击身亡
Four ABZ gangsters. Kids his age.
四个ABZ黑帮 和我弟弟差不多大
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Killed my father.
他们杀了我父亲
He died nine months later,
他去世九个月以后
and then my mother, she moved back to Seoul to live with her sister.
我妈搬回首尔 和她姐一起生活
But you stayed.
但你留下了
Yeah, this is my city, I grew up here.
对 这是我的城市 我在这长大
A friend told me about CRT, and I thought,
一个朋友告诉我应急小组 我想...
maybe, just maybe, it would...
或许 可能证明
And I was right.
我在做正确的事
Trying to help other people, it helps me somehow.
尽力帮助别人的同时 我也收获很多
At least sometimes.
至少有时候是这样
I'm sure you know what all that feels like, yeah?
你懂那种感觉 对吧?
Yes. I do.
是的 我明白
You know, I, um...
你知道 我...
I haven't been on a date in 30 years.
已经有三十年没约会过了
Is... is that what this is, a date?
我们现在在约会吗
Oh, Lord, no. I mean...
天啊 不 我是说
But if I were to ask you out...
如果我确实想约你
What have you got to lose?
试试又没有损失
Good luck with your witness.
祝你早点说服证人
What you workin' on?
你在忙什么呢?
Science fair thing with Jack.
跟杰克一起准备科学展览
Hasn't managed to blow up the school yet? Workin' on it.
还没把学校炸了吗 快了
Wait.
等等
Was that small talk?
刚才那算是闲聊吗
Hi, this is Annabelle. Leave a message.
你好 我是安娜贝儿 请留言
Annabelle, this is Anita again.
安娜贝儿 还是我安妮塔
We're still waiting on you.
大家一直在等你
Please call us, let us know what's going on. Thank you.
回个电♥话♥好吗 让我们知道发生了什么 谢谢
I have a bad feeling about this.
我有种不好的预感
What if something happened to her?
万一她出事了怎么办?
You want I should go check? Do you mind?
你想让我去查查吗 你介意吗
Let me go see if I can find her.
让我试试看能不能找到她
Car service for Mr. Jack Edgar.
为杰克·埃德加先生的汽车服务
Thank you for doing this for me.
谢谢你能来
Of course. All set?
客气了 准备好了吗
Hey, champ. Ready? Science fair awaits.
小家伙 准备好了吗 科学竞赛在等着呢
Don't you want to see it first? Absolutely.
你想先看看吗 当然
Go slow. Remember your audience.
慢点来 记得你的观众
Dad, it's simple. Really. Remember that PEM?
爸爸 很简单的 真的 还记得PEM吗
Slow.
慢慢说
Polymer electrolyte membrane.
高分子电解质膜
You got it for me online. It cost $87.
你在网上买♥♥给我的 花了87美元
I remember that.
我记得那个
I used it to make a hydrogen fuel cell that propels the vehicle.
我用它做了一个氢燃料电池来驱动这个车
All I do is add water...
我只需加水...
The cell separates into hydrogen and oxygen.
电池就会分解成氢气和氧气
Zoom, zoom.
就像这样
So, add water. Zoom, zoom.
所以只要加水就驱动了
Just water. And the flashing lights?
只要水 那闪光灯呢?
Gotta look cool.
看起来更酷点
Very cool, kid. Very cool.
特别酷 儿子 帅呆了
Annabelle.
安娜贝儿
You forgot our appointment.
你忘了我们的约见了
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表